Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 11250
    Water: 96

Today’s Goal: 🪵 🍲 . 18hr fast, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌. Time to get back to my carb count Happy Saturday everyone
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @lianatherunner Please post all of your steps from Nov 12-24 ASAP. Thanks!

@DarinGettingHawtin2013 Please post all of your steps from Nov 19-24 ASAP. Thanks!

@pedal__power Please post all of your steps from Nov 20-24 ASAP. Thanks!

We also ask that you commit to posting steps every 2-3 days. It's much easier to record and keep up with that way. Thanks for your understanding.
    Jessica
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 281 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Cyncia85
    Sunday Nov 19th Weigh In (late - my apologies)
    PW = 205
    CW = 205
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    f2y8c2mgqqfz.jpg
    We're missing 7 weigh-ins for the week:

@looneycatblue
    @mulecanter
    @pedal__power
    @bearchested
    @ganival
    @cre804
    @murdog3t

Stats tallies begin early on Sunday, so please report in today! Thanks!

Jessica
  • Cyncia85
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Team, I am struggling HARD this week! Today is the 5th day I have been eating very high calories and my days in general have just been pretty poop. Yesterday I was supposed to get a package between 19:20 and 21:20. I tend to go to bed around 20:00 so that was already annoying. I had a really bad headache and just wanted to sleep. I waited until 22:00 and it never showed up, so I moved the delivery to today. I was so annoyed! Today I cleaned a lot downstairs which made me feel a lot better. I also cleaned the windows at the back of the house and put on all the new bird stickers I got. I highly doubt I will ever get a bird fly into the window again. Tinus needed new treats and I ordered a cute Christmas toy with it which ended up making a perfect hat. I could tell Tinus was sighing on the inside and he had an "are you serious?" face the whole time, lol, but he let me put it on his head anyway. He is so cute. Anyway, I feel a bit more positive now so tomorrow I will make sure to go back to eating in a deficit. I just wish it was easier.
    3t4q7bmcnm77.jpg
    jruekemmfpe5.jpg

@Pupowl I love how your window looks! :)
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 196.5
    CW 197.0
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Hello All!
    I hope you are doing well.
    I am finishing up week 5 of my studies and heading into week 6. The fall II session is 8 weeks. I'm almost there - there being the end of the fall semester, or the spring semester, or capstone, or graduation. Thinking about this achievement brings tears to my eyes.

I have been working on my running goals. I am pretty stoked because last week I was able to run a mile in 13 minutes which is a big deal for me. A friend of mine sent me a link for a 5K for us to do together in April. This would be my first 5K, a goal I have wanted to crush for years.

Some days are incredibly hard and I know you all can relate. We each have our obstacles and goals we are working toward. I am rooting for you!!! We got this!

WTG @Cyncia85 You're almost there!! I remember how that felt...graduation is a BIG DEAL, so enjoy feeling pride in your accomplishment! Also, congrats on the 13 min mile! WOW! I bet you were walking on air after that! Great job!
    Jessica
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    f2y8c2mgqqfz.jpg
    We're missing 7 weigh-ins for the week:

@looneycatblue
    @mulecanter
    @pedal__power
    @bearchested
    @ganival
    @cre804
    @murdog3t

Stats tallies begin early on Sunday, so please report in today! Thanks!

Jessica
    Hi jessica sent you mail msg, will be taking a break from weigh ins
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Saturday steps 3322
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @pupowl, Tinus looked adorable in his new hat.
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @pupowl - Love the festive attire on Tinus!
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Hello All!
    I hope you are doing well.
    I am finishing up week 5 of my studies and heading into week 6. The fall II session is 8 weeks. I'm almost there - there being the end of the fall semester, or the spring semester, or capstone, or graduation. Thinking about this achievement brings tears to my eyes.

I have been working on my running goals. I am pretty stoked because last week I was able to run a mile in 13 minutes which is a big deal for me. A friend of mine sent me a link for a 5K for us to do together in April. This would be my first 5K, a goal I have wanted to crush for years.

Some days are incredibly hard and I know you all can relate. We each have our obstacles and goals we are working toward. I am rooting for you!!! We got this!

WTG @Cyncia85 You're almost there!! I remember how that felt...graduation is a BIG DEAL, so enjoy feeling pride in your accomplishment! Also, congrats on the 13 min mile! WOW! I bet you were walking on air after that! Great job!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - yes, it is a BIG DEAL. Thank you for the reminder because I tend to minimize my 'stuff.' <3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    It's that time again - this coming week we open to new members for December. If you have any friends who would like to join us, send them this link! They can sign up and end 2023 with a bang. MFP might have its issues, but it is an easy one-stop-shop for tracking and community that still works well in its free version. Not perfect, but pretty danged good!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10903959/registration-for-new-members-december-2023#latest

If you are already here on the team, you do not need to register again. We'll keep you always unless told otherwise!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Wk 3 - Sun, Nov 19
    PW: 173.0
    CW: 173.0
    Gain/Loss: -0-

Wk 4 - Sun, Nov 26
    PW: 173.0
    CW: 174.0
    Gain/Loss: +1.0

SW: 178.8 (started May 2023)
    LTD: loss 4.8

I am sorry for not posting wk 3... another gain this week, moving on...
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Thank you for the Thanksgiving Day wishes, @Armygirlarmyof1 and @izzyred9400! My younger son and his friends ran a popular 5-mile road race on Thanksgiving morning. It’s called the Turkey Trot. I thought about running but I’ve been very sore lately, so I was grappling with the decision whether to register for the race or rest this year. The race started at 9am and my husband and I have a weekly personal trainer appointment at that time every week. The trainer told us he had to work at the YMCA that day anyway, so we kept our appointment and that solidified my decision to skip the race. Then, the trainer canceled due to car trouble so we didn’t workout after all! 🙁

I was disappointed but instead of exercising on my own, I decided to cheer for the runners at the nearest intersection with the race route from our house, which is about half a mile to the finish line. I saw lots of runners from my soccer league and the neighborhood. They perked up when I called out their names to encourage them, and the runners struggling toward the end of the race really seemed to appreciate the support so it was a nice way to start the day! Many of the people in my ‘Late-risers’ rowing group walk instead of run, so maybe that will be a good way to participate next year. That way, I can cheer runners as they go by and still get some exercise myself.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making so much progress on your education and fitness goals, @Cyncia85!

Thanks for sharing the pictures, @Pupowl. Tinus is a good sport posing in his festive ’hat’ for us!

Good work making corrections and improving your mood when you were feeling overwhelmed by the calorie overage.

I think it shows that we are building coping skills and learning to catch ourselves earlier if we can intervene before getting caught up in a negative spiral. If we can improve a little each time, I think we’ll get there.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Join us this week for the November Week 5 Group Challenge as we relax a little with Self-Care Bingo! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10904027/november-week-5-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
This discussion has been closed.