Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl that sounds miserable. I’m glad the pill worked and hope you figure out what caused it so you don’t have to suffer so much next time. Hugs
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 11/26: 4,916
    Mon 11/27: 13,205
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/27
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 7889
    Water: 88

Today’s Goal: 🪵 🍲 . 24 hr fast, Read cohort 📚 study, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌. Meditate 🧘
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Yikes! 😳 That sounds terribly uncomfortable, @Pupowl! I’m sorry to hear about your allergic reaction and loss of sleep. Have you narrowed down the cause after considering any new food, clothing, household products?

@LaurieWrobo - I hope your work goes smoothly and all the customers are kind during the holiday rush. I’m not a big shopper but I need some new bedding for our guest room. So, I might need to brave the crowds in the next week or two. I’ll be sure to shop at an ‘off’ time and not keep the employees too late when they are trying to close up. I guess you’ll have a lot of steps in the coming weeks! Keep up the good work @LaurieWrobo, @Pupowl, @frankwbrown, @murdog3t, and the rest of our Shape Shifter steppers!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose @PatriceFitnessPal @Armygirlarmyof1 ~ Thanks for the nice comments! I have the medication drink now, but so far so good. I have been thinking about what could have caused it, but there was nothing new, nothing changed, no others foods or soaps or anything so I really don't have a clue. Hopefully it was just a fluke or something.
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Missing your steps for Monday
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    11/26 13,252
    11/27 14,557

The itchiness sounds miserable @pupowl. Hope it doesn't come back so you can sleep better at night!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @Itakimasu7

PW 184 (water)
    CW 182.1 (my usual set point has returned *sigh*)

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    @pupowl I marked you as EXC for this week. Hope all of your discomfort and itching end soon...sounds miserable!

Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Monday steps 4615.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Good morning! Please excuse me from this Saturday’s weigh-in. I’m traveling to NYC this weekend! Thanks!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @lianatherunner Congratulations! Looks like a really nice medal too! Honestly, pretty good timing for a marathon, just days after Thanksgiving when your in carbo loading mode.

I see that you’re wearing a camel back. Did they have water support ? Or do you just prefer that? One of my favorite things about an organized race is someone handing me a cup of water every couple miles.

I don’t know if I mentioned it in this group or not, but last May I injured my shoulder. I saw an orthopedic and received a cortisone injection in July which helped a lot. The discomfort has been gradually returning over the past month and yesterday I did something, not sure what, probably carrying boxes, and was in serious pain. My marathon is in 44 days and I definitely won’t be getting all my runs in this week. Running doesn’t particularly aggravate it, it’s just ALL movement. Lol. I am feeling a bit better this morning. We are supposed to get a bunch of snow starting Thursday so we have a bunch of errands to do before hand after being gone so long. The ski hill opens Saturday so I’m hoping to feel like it by Monday. We figure it will be super crowded over the weekend and potentially dangerous with a lot of people and not much open terrain. Looking forward to skiing again.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/28 7,053
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @lianatherunner -- Whoo hoo! A finish is a finish *high five*. I don't know how you managed 17 miles with leg cramps, omgosh, getting across the house with leg cramps is difficult. Congrats on the finish and 68,000 steps in a day is the highest I've ever seen anyone record! Looks like Seattle weather cooperated. :+1: Hope recovery is going okay and your getting the legs rolled out.

@LaurieWrobo --Oi' two jobs is a LOT of stress especially this time of year (not to mention people get grumpy in December!). I wish I had something to offer in support, probably it would be virtual hot chocolate and a home made cookie, but that's why I'm here :D ((hugs)) I hope it gets better and more manageable.

This discussion has been closed.