• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

iLive2Walk

PW 164.6
    CW 163.6

Congrats on the loss! Can you confirm you highest weight so I can make sure it’s right in the spreadsheet? I want to make sure you are getting recognized for all the milestones you reach.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 217.00
    CW: 218.00

Neither happy or sad with change in weight this week.
    I've been focusing on using the gym at our apartment and planning for a January Kickoff...with sensible, realistic and SMART goals!

Today makes 7 days straight of exercising (20 to 30 minutes of weight lifting and 20 to 30 minutes of bike and/or treadmill). Then by January 3 - I need to add core strengthening to the routine and I will be whole (as far as exercise goes)

Late answer to fitness routine question:
    On other board - a lady talked about swinging kettlebells and had a major transformation with them. I had some sitting around (now they are in storage) but I'd like to give this routine a try.

Now to work on my eating plan. I know I need low carb. Leaning heavily towards IF (16:8) and low carb eating and trying to incorporate more veggie meals.

@iLive2Walk Those are some amazing steps! It's hard to get the steps in when you're working. I look forward to retirement!

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

12/10 ~ 7,922
    12/11 ~ 8,647
    12/12 ~ 6,772
    12/13 ~ 8,077
    12/14 ~ 7,720
    12/15 ~
    12/16

I like your attitude. You have a step by step approach to getting to your fitness and nutritional goals. Years ago when I worked with a personal trainer we used kettlebells. It is a fun and hard workout at the same time.
    Everyone is doing Super!!!
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 186.4
    CW: 186.2

Nice loss! How have you been doing?
    prodigal6766

Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 274 lbs
    CW: 269 lbs

Nice! You stepped into a new decade.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,460
    Rings:❌
    Daily walk:❌

Missed every goal yesterday as I spent a lot of time sitting. I did accomplish a lot. Today I have to go to Costco. Really dreading it. Going to go for right when it opens so maybe we can beat the insanity. My goal is to at least get my steps today. If I feel ok enough after we get home I will get my walking done. We also have to go grocery shopping and the dollar store.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

• lindamtuck2018
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Question:

It’s Saturday so let’s have a non weight loss question today. What is your favourite holiday tradition? It can be any holiday you celebrate.
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 166.9
    CW 165.7
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Belated Friday Check-in
    PW: 317
    CW: 317
    I would like to change my check-in to Thursdays please.
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 733 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Steps

Goal: 5,000 I lowered my goal a couple of weeks ago. I was struggling to get 5K.
    12/10 - 2126
    12/11 - 6154
    12/12 - 5162
    12/13 -5786
    12/14 -3701
    12/15 -2664
    12/16 -1256
    Total: 26849

@lindamtuck2018 Thanks for your support. I am hanging in there.

• 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    28Haveitall
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Pw: 252.4
    Cw: 249.8

Happy weekend.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

Today/Saturday is my weigh in day but I didn't weigh myself today.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    prodigal6766

Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 274 lbs
    CW: 269 lbs

Great loss!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,456 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

iLive2Walk
    Sun 17,960
    Mon 18,697
    Tue 16,692
    Wed 12,206
    Thu 19,221
    Fri 17,921
    Sat 19,974
    Tot 122,671

• iLive2Walk
    Options
    Question:

It’s Saturday so let’s have a non weight loss question today. What is your favourite holiday tradition? It can be any holiday you celebrate.

My husband has Danish heritage. There are a lot of Danish Christmas traditions, but this is one that my Mother in Law always shared that I loved. The Nisse are little elf life gnomes, they are supposed to be the protector of the livestock. It is said that only animals and children can see them. They love risengrod (a Danish rice pudding), and the nisse expect that you will leave them some as gifts at Christmas time. If they don't get it they engage is some kind of mischief. My Mother-in-Law swore the reason that cats climb Christmas trees was because the nisse were getting even for not getting Risengrod. They lured the cat into the tree to play with the Christmas bulbs in hopes that the cat would break them, or better yet topple the tree. Perfect revenge for not getting the dessert they love. At Christmas everyone is served a small helping of Risengrod. If you find an almond in your serving you will get a prize and good luck throughout the next year. My mother-in-law would put in an almond in everyone's helping and we would all get a piece of chocolate.

f1be676ry6bq.png
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 You are in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 166.9
    CW 165.7

Nice loss!

Belated Friday Check-in
    PW: 317
    CW: 317
    I would like to change my check-in to Thursdays please.

I got you moved.
    28Haveitall
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Pw: 252.4
    Cw: 249.8

Happy weekend.

Look at you moving to a new decade. Congrats!
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

Today/Saturday is my weigh in day but I didn't weigh myself today.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Hi this is Megan's daughter Alyssa, wanted to let you know mom is in the hospital, her leg swelled up like a balloon, cast was tight and her foot hurt. She is going in for an emergency surgery, the rod in her leg is cracked. She will be here until Monday

Healing vibes sent your way. ❤️‍🩹

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    Question:

My husband has Danish heritage. There are a lot of Danish Christmas traditions, but this is one that my Mother in Law always shared that I loved. The Nisse are little elf life gnomes, they are supposed to be the protector of the livestock. It is said that only animals and children can see them. They love risengrod (a Danish rice pudding), and the nisse expect that you will leave them some as gifts at Christmas time. If they don't get it they engage is some kind of mischief. My Mother-in-Law swore the reason that cats climb Christmas trees was because the nisse were getting even for not getting Risengrod. They lured the cat into the tree to play with the Christmas bulbs in hopes that the cat would break them, or better yet topple the tree. Perfect revenge for not getting the dessert they love. At Christmas everyone is served a small helping of Risengrod. If you find an almond in your serving you will get a prize and good luck throughout the next year. My mother-in-law would put in an almond in everyone's helping and we would all get a piece of chocolate.

f1be676ry6bq.png

This is a beautiful Christmas tradition.
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 174.8
    CW 174.6

Inspired by everyone continuing to push through this time of year! I’m having a difficult time staying on track but taking it day by day. Hope you’re all enjoying the season🎄
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The December Week 3 Group Challenge is open and active. Please join us for a Targeted Exercise Week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905182/december-week-3-group-challenge-targeted-exercise-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.