Downsizers Team Chat - DECEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good afternoon @lindamtuck2018. Hope you are having a great day. Here are my numbers

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 281.4 lbs
    CW: 277.8 lbs (Down 3.6 lbs)

Had a pretty good week. Started journaling again last week. It helps.

Nice loss! It is important to find things that will help us on the journey. Journalling is something I always say I am going to start but never do.
    abeks wrote: »
    Pw: 210
    Cw: 210

Holding steady!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 6,296
    Rings:✔️
    Daily walk:❌

I am shocked at my steps especially considering I did not do my daily walks. My calories for yesterday were not too bad considering we ate out. The food was fabulous even though I didn't eat much. My calories ended up at 1199 for the day. Better than what I have been eating lately but still not enough to maintain. No goals regarding fitness (my back is unhappy) but I am going to try and get enough calories.

Have a great start to the week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Share your favourite motivational quote or a joke to put a smile on someone’s face.
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Thanks so much! I will do that. I actually love to workout. I don't always push myself and keep it easy. I am pushing myself a bit more and am finding I love it again. I used to love lifting weights. Hubby didn't want me lifting because he was afraid it would bulk me up. When I lost a lot of my weight previously he still wasn't happy with my appearance so I gave up my weight loss journey. Now I am like screw it! I am doing this for me and that means I will lift, row, run, whatever I want to do. I do binge and I am a compulsive overeater. But I am working on getting that under control
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, Team! It's been another really good week for me. I'm always happiest when I'm busy. I was able to spend some time with my parents and help them with some things around their house and I went Christmas caroling again this weekend.

Question:

It’s Saturday so let’s have a non weight loss question today. What is your favourite holiday tradition? It can be any holiday you celebrate.

My favorite holiday tradition is the mother/daughter brunch I have with my best friends and our moms. Our moms are all getting older but we have the best time when we're all together and have a chance to catch up.

Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 234.7
    CW: 232.6
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @ChickieBoom22- I love this question- My favorite holiday tradition is going to see the lights at a local history museum and going to church on Christmas Eve. I have started taking my husband, kids and grandkids to this place. They all love it too.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

9nqjkuozkjq6.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hio753f2y05s.png

By Pounds
    zk5udchp524o.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    zw1acubz0d7w.png
    man5req4fpaa.png

By Pounds
    vy191aji2rrm.png

Team Winners
    ane1dlp0rz3r.png

Way to go squad!!!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good afternoon @lindamtuck2018. Hope you are having a great day. Here are my numbers

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 281.4 lbs
    CW: 277.8 lbs (Down 3.6 lbs)

Had a pretty good week. Started journaling again last week. It helps.

Awesome work!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    abeks wrote: »
    Pw: 210
    Cw: 210

Way to hold the line!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Share your favourite motivational quote or a joke to put a smile on someone’s face.

Go as far as you can.... then take one more step.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Hi, Team! It's been another really good week for me. I'm always happiest when I'm busy. I was able to spend some time with my parents and help them with some things around their house and I went Christmas caroling again this weekend.

Question:

It’s Saturday so let’s have a non weight loss question today. What is your favourite holiday tradition? It can be any holiday you celebrate.

My favorite holiday tradition is the mother/daughter brunch I have with my best friends and our moms. Our moms are all getting older but we have the best time when we're all together and have a chance to catch up.

Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 234.7
    CW: 232.6

You are seriously rockin it 💪🏽💪🏽
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Just a quick hello. The weather has been cold, humid, and overcast. I don't like weather like that, but hubby makes a wonderful fire to watch and warm up too. Everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the good work.
    @lindamtuck2018 Thanks so much! I will do that. I actually love to workout. I don't always push myself and keep it easy. I am pushing myself a bit more and am finding I love it again. I used to love lifting weights. Hubby didn't want me lifting because he was afraid it would bulk me up. When I lost a lot of my weight previously he still wasn't happy with my appearance so I gave up my weight loss journey. Now I am like screw it! I am doing this for me and that means I will lift, row, run, whatever I want to do. I do binge and I am a compulsive overeater. But I am working on getting that under control

I am VERY proud of you! You inspire me.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,659 Member
    Options
    PW: 86 ??? (can't remember)
    CW: 86.4 - meds making me retain water big time
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    PW-214
    CW-214
    Stayed the same, I'm ok with that this week.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    12/10-7589
    12/11-8732
    12/12-9549
    12/13-7731
    12/14-7325
    12/15-8812
    12/16-5498
    Someone was asking about if I was still having health problems. I am, I go to a nerologist on Dec 27, Maybe she can figure out why I'm still having headaches and pressure on my cranial. Thanks for asking.
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    pw:236.4
    cw:236.4

steps:
    12/10- 2,001
    12/16- 3,546
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    10: 2457