Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW Oh that is rough! I hope you heal fast and that your dog is alright.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    The January Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jan 7th. Get in, get your name on the list and then, the mystery begins!!! Should make for a fun, FUN week! See you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10906808/january-week-2-group-challenge-mystery-challenge#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited January 7
    Options
    abowersgirl

Weigh in day Saturday

PW 238
    Cw 239.2
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi group!

Well I’m a bit ashamed, but my weight didn’t go down this week

PW: 192.4
    CW: 192.9

Hopefully that means I’ll have a bigger loss next week.

Let’s keep going 💪
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

12/5: 9,456
    12/6: 19,028
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,653 Member
    edited January 7
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 ~ You asked to be on support starting the 15th, but you haven't weighed in this past Monday. Do you still want to or should we already move you to support?
    We are missing a few weigh ins. Please check in if you want to stay on the team, because you have all missed several weeks already!
    @lianatherunner
    @magnusMLQ
    @murdog3t
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Cw 225.0
    Sorry I forgot to post
    No. Starting next week I need to go to support team as my surgery is on Friday
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Steps

1/6. 17,221
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/5 7,598
    1/6 5,688
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl , Tinus must not like the snow at all. Lol
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    1/4 4,431
    1/5 11,765
    1/6 8,018
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited January 7
    Options
    Wk 2 - Sun, Jan 7
    PW: 171.2
    CW: 170.0
    Gain/Loss: -1.2 :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

56hulkcbxeso.png
    j1capk41f8yj.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    o5fcytkhrg3r.png

By Pounds
    89kzi2jxkwk6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    cnpyj6yno8we.png

By Pounds
    pzahoz51iprw.png
    3m7v0h2bns4z.png

Team Winners
    sx5qwez5wkto.png

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl , Tinus must not like the snow at all. Lol

@pupowl Tinus and I are soul mates! I hate snow...LOL
    Jessica
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @abowersgirl
    @tatilove1988
    Don't worry about a gain and please don't be ashamed! Be proud you posted it and shrug it off. It happens to all of us at some point. Maybe your body hasn't got the memo yet, so keep going <3
    @nancyinmo Oh, he looks so goofy! Cats sure have character don't they. I just wish Tinus would be a character somewhere else sometimes, lol.

Thank you so much, I have been doing what I need to do but I think it was a normal influx. It will come off when it is ready, I will continue to strive to add healthy habits and healthy calorie intakes. When the weight comes the weight comes
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW - Yikes! 😬 I’m sorry you got hurt while protecting your dog. I hope you feel better soon and neither of you had a lingering effects. That can be such a scary experience! ❤️‍🩹

@Pupowl - I love the photos and your stories of daily walks feels calming to me. This is a clear sign that I should incorporate more nature walks instead of living vicariously through your walks — but maybe I’ll strive for both! BTW, to my untrained eye, the goldcrest bird photos look nice! 🤩 Thanks for sharing them!

@nancyinmo - You’re story has been so inspiring! Keep up the good work you’re doing through life moves and other life transitions — Amazing!

@jessicakrall8 - I’m adding my appreciation for all you and @pupowl do for the group, along with @Cyncia85 for helping to motivate us!

Many thanks to everyone who posts regularly as a way to keep us all engaged in the group and focused on our progress, too! It helps me so much!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl and @tatilove1988 - Welcome! I agree with @Pupowl that it’s worth celebrating every weigh-in we report, whether we register a loss or gain. I like your attitude about building healthy habits and trusting that following the process will eventually lead us to our goals in a sustainable way. We’re creating lifelong changes!

My father always said that guilt and shame are wasted emotions, encouraging us to reflect, learn, improve, and move on to try again. 😊

@Zaxa2021 - I’m so glad you found your stride and you are enjoying your runs again! I hope your children are settling into their new routine for 2024. This difficult toddler period will be over eventually — hang in there! I’m so impressed by the way you incorporate exercise into your day with them by walking and getting outdoors!! 👍🏼

@SavageMrsMoose, @LaurieWrobo, @pupowl, @Armygirlarmyof1, @jessicakrall8, and @looneycatblue — Great work getting those steps! I know there are others who are dedicated to the step challenge so please include yourselves here because I’m feeling too lazy to review the posts on previous pages! 🙄 — my apologies @izzyred9400, @frankwbrown, @pedal_power, jessicakrall8, @angmarie28, and other dedicated steppers! And congratulations to last month’s winners: Laura, Melissa, and Frank! 🥳

@Armygirlarmyof1 - Best wishes in the coming week as you prepare for your surgery! ❤️‍🩹

@cre804 – I’m so glad to hear that you’re doing well with your physical therapy following surgery, too. Congratulations on the plank exercise!! 🎉

Hooray for the Shape Shifter winners who led the way for our team last week. Congratulations @nancyinmo, @angmarie28, and @frankwbrown! 🙌🎉🥳👏
This discussion has been closed.