Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose That is super impressive! Awesome job and big congrats <3
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing the marathon AND qualifying for the Boston marathon! Does that mean you’ll be running again in April this year? Or can you enter any future Boston marathon because your finish time is documented?

Is that a new personal best running time, too? I’m guessing they have qualifying times for different age groups but I don’t know much about competitive running. I’m just glad you were able to finish without any injuries. Great job training and preparing!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 139.5
    CW: 138.5

Steps:
    Jan 11= 6317
    Jan 12= 10,781
    Jan 13= 5763
    Jan 14= 6243

Thank you @pedal__power I was very happy with myself for reaching that goal. Onwards and upwards!
    @Cyncia85 & @izzyred9400 & @SavageMrsMoose I live in a small town called "Coaldale" in southern Alberta Canada. ( We are about a 3-hour drive away from Great Falls MT, or 293 km north of there)Today is day three of extreme cold weather. People's car batteries were freezing up, pipes were bursting in some places. A lot of schools are closed and none of the buses are running. Today is -34 with windchills of -43. But hope is on the way tomorrow we are supposed to warm up to -21 LOL ;)

@JenHul oh wow, that is chilling.
    I'm in the Chicagoland area. It's been a cold weekend here. Right now it is 3°F (feel like -17°F). Stay safe and warm.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85
    Weigh in for Sun Jan 14th
    PW = 205
    CW = 205
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose -- Right on, right on! *high five* Now, are you going to try to get into Boston (I believe it's lottery right after qualification?) and grab you one of those Unicorn medals? :D You must have flown in that race. Qualifying is a heck of a deal. Good job!

@izzyred9400 -- I'll try to pretend that's a normal sky line, but I have a tin foil hat that says wth. :-P
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose that's an amazing achievement & a fantastic time.What a great athlete you are !! Congratulations on getting a chance to enter the Boston Marathon.I know it's not an easy task & takes endurance training & a great spirit 👏 you're a star🏆
    @Itadakimasu7 lots of my friends posted the same photo on fb you can tell I live near the flight path for the airport.Thanks for the friend request 🙂
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/14: 15,555
    11/15: 7,296
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @SavageMrsMoose!! Finishing and nailing the qualifying time is just simply AWESOME!!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/14 3,134
    1/15 7,776
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Steps

Jan 13= 10983
    Jan 14= 3410