logged food: ❌
    under calories: ❌
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise πŸ‹οΈ: βœ…
    30 min walking πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ:βœ…
    10 min Meditation πŸ§˜βœ…
    Steps: 11916
    Water: 88

Today’s Goal: πŸͺ΅ 🍲, 21 hr fast, Read cohort πŸ“š study, JESUS challenge, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed πŸ›Œ. Meet sleep goals

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ hope everything is going good in your worlds .
    Life happens and I just need to remember to slow down and pray πŸ™
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas !

• Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the hugs, Sue! So glad you were better in time to celebrate with your family!

Merry Christmas to each of you! Your support, encouragement, and friendship are a gift in my life!! πŸ’šβ€οΈβœ¨βœοΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—πŸ’šβ€οΈ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    Date: 12/21
    Username: Murdog3t

Today’s Goal: πŸͺ΅ 🍲, 21 hr fast, Read cohort πŸ“š study, JESUS challenge, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed πŸ›Œ. Meet sleep goals

Merry Christmas! Excellent advice! I’d love to hear more about the JESUS challenge!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Hi all! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Taking a break from organizing for a bit to pop in and say hello. I hope that you all are enjoying spending time with your families and friends this holiday season. I wish you all the happiest and healthiest New Year. πŸ’•
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year πŸŽ†
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 12/21
    Username: Murdog3t

Merry Christmas! Excellent advice! I’d love to hear more about the JESUS challenge!

https://fb.watch/pi-ZxV6srO/?mibextid=HSR2mg
  • murdog3t
    Options
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: January 3, 2024
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 235.8
    Today's Weight: 234.0
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options

Thanks so much! I’ll watch πŸ₯°

• Tomsgal1985
    edited January 10
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: January 10
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.0
    Today's Weight: 233.4 😊 Progress!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: January 17
    Previous Week's Weight: 233.4
    Today's Weight: 232.6

Sorry. Forgot to post this yesterday. Pray you’re all staying warm and safe and healthy. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜Š
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: January 17
    Previous Week's Weight: 233.4
    Today's Weight: 232.6

Sorry. Forgot to post this yesterday. Pray you’re all staying warm and safe and healthy. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜Š

@Tomsgal1985 no need to apologize! We're just glad you are still here! It's eerily quiet...
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Hi ladies hope all is well in your world been busy with my parents, granddaughter trying to stay on track slow and steady is working
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: January 24
    Previous Week's Weight: 232.6
    Today's Weight: 234.2
    Going in the wrong direction 😞

Hi, @murdog3t! Hi, @DaffyGirl88! I’m trying to eat better but not getting too far on the scale.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:

Hi, @murdog3t! Hi, @DaffyGirl88! I’m trying to eat better but not getting too far on the scale.

@Tomsgal1985 One thing at a time. Focus on eating right now, then focus on moving more, and the scale will follow. Baby stepps.
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited January 27
    Options
    Weekly Post:

@Tomsgal1985 One thing at a time. Focus on eating right now, then focus on moving more, and the scale will follow. Baby stepps.
    Thank you, dear Sue! I’m down a pound for the week. I got some movement in over two days while decluttering 6.5 bags of clothes and a box of hangers. Trying to make room for change in my life. I have quite a lot more to go through. Plus now my taxes are weighing on me. I will get them done by February 29! πŸ™πŸ»βœ… My husband has lost 23 pounds since September. I’m so proud of him and his resolve is helping me.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hello, Brandi, Shawnee, Sue, Susan and Tami. (I hope I have not forgotten anyone; it's been awhile)! I thought I would pop in for an update. Dad did indeed pass away on November 28th. He died in hospital before we could find palliative care for him. I got down to 194 right around that time. Put on ~5 at Christmas. We just got back yesterday from a two week vacation (an Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale followed by a conference in West Palm Beach) and I put on ~5 more from that. So back up to 203.4. I am logging my food again starting today, but my husband also wants to lose weight so this time it might be easier? He will not log food; he'll just watch his portions, and cut out that late night snacking. We go to Mexico in four weeks so our goal is to lose as much as we can before then.

I hope you are all doing well and having a great start to 2024.

Thanks for all your kind words,
    Lisa
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS OMG I was so happy to see your post! I am sorry to hear about your dad though. 😞 Always hard even when you know it's coming. Sending you much love and hugs.

I have thought about you very often and wondered how you were doing. I have been lax in posting here but I do try to check in a few times a week. Life has been busy on my end but will have to wait until I'm on my computer cuz I ain't typing it all on my phone. πŸ˜‚

So happy you enjoyed your cruise! I imagine you needed the time away. And going to Mexico now too! I'm jealous! ☺️

Have a great day y'all! I'll try to catch up later.

Sue Z Q
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know, it sounds like an excessive amount of travel, but these trips were actually planned for us. The cruise was for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent the invite out last March. There were six couples that ended up going. The conference happened to be starting two days later, only about a 75 minute drive north, so that is how we ended up away for two weeks. The week in Mexico was also a trip that my BIL planned for he and his wife, his parents and us to travel together. His parents used to travel more, but Covid stopped that and now they are very close to 80. My SIL suggested an all-inclusive as an easy way to take a trip. However, they got cold feet and backed out, but the trip was already booked. So the 50 year old birthday girl and her husband are now going to be "mom and dad" on the trip!

It has been over 36 hours since we got off the plane, we didn't eat very much yesterday (giving our digestive tracts a rest), and a more relaxed bowel now that I am home (TMI, I know), has resulted in the scales being down three pounds this morning. Back in Onederland!!