Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 226.4
    Today's Weight: 224.2 😊
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 You mentioned that we may have lost @plummerbecky1. We may also have lost @murdog3t. Tami hasn't logged in for three weeks. I hope everything's okay. Wasn't she taking her mom back home to Washington State last time we heard from her? And I also noticed that Ashley also logged in today for the first time in four months. Not saying she is coming back, but she has checked in.

Hi I am back been in western Washington with little to no cell service but I am back home rested and recovering from trip
    Drove my mom back home to Washington from California after the boys college graduations. Helped my daughter & granddaughter pack & move and set into new place. Helped my mom clean up and plant her garden . Went to see my older son for Father’s Day helped put together a trampoline for the grandsons. Went to see my uncle and got baptized at the elevation worship pop up in Seattle. Came home to a messy boys house lol…. Now ready to get back on track

Wow! You’ve been busy 🥰 It all sounds great! Welcome back!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I’m here I’m here! Kid’s doing great! We were released from the hospital on Saturday. Recent events didn’t help me on the scale but I’ve been slowly deflating the bloat and getting back to my normal eating schedule . (Isn’t it amazing how quickly we can regain what it took weeks to lose!?) Im wondering now if a week in the hospital is worse on the scale then a week of vacation? Hmm... Alls I know is I was never not-full the entire time. Not for a minute of any day was I hungry, I went from full to overly full… probably all due to boredom and emotional eating.
    Glad to get out of that negative head space and back with you guys! I just rolled my weight over from last week to this week, because I don’t want to fuss with figuring out exactly what I was on Sunday. Even if I could have gotten to a scale I just don’t think it would’ve been realistic reading anyway. I did take a peak during the week last week and I had gained like 5 lbs, now I’m somewhere back to where I started in July.

@DaffyGirl88 are you tallying MUAC weekly?

So glad she’s doing great! Praise the Lord! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🤗

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Tuesday 11 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no

rh4bkp98ni9r.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,684 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 You mentioned that we may have lost @plummerbecky1. We may also have lost @murdog3t. Tami hasn't logged in for three weeks. I hope everything's okay. Wasn't she taking her mom back home to Washington State last time we heard from her? And I also noticed that Ashley also logged in today for the first time in four months. Not saying she is coming back, but she has checked in.

Hi I am back been in western Washington with little to no cell service but I am back home rested and recovering from trip
    Drove my mom back home to Washington from California after the boys college graduations. Helped my daughter & granddaughter pack & move and set into new place. Helped my mom clean up and plant her garden . Went to see my older son for Father’s Day helped put together a trampoline for the grandsons. Went to see my uncle and got baptized at the elevation worship pop up in Seattle. Came home to a messy boys house lol…. Now ready to get back on track

Sounds like you were busy! Glad to have you back.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I’m here I’m here! Kid’s doing great! We were released from the hospital on Saturday. Recent events didn’t help me on the scale but I’ve been slowly deflating the bloat and getting back to my normal eating schedule . (Isn’t it amazing how quickly we can regain what it took weeks to lose!?) Im wondering now if a week in the hospital is worse on the scale then a week of vacation? Hmm... Alls I know is I was never not-full the entire time. Not for a minute of any day was I hungry, I went from full to overly full… probably all due to boredom and emotional eating.
    Glad to get out of that negative head space and back with you guys! I just rolled my weight over from last week to this week, because I don’t want to fuss with figuring out exactly what I was on Sunday. Even if I could have gotten to a scale I just don’t think it would’ve been realistic reading anyway. I did take a peak during the week last week and I had gained like 5 lbs, now I’m somewhere back to where I started in July.

@DaffyGirl88 are you tallying MUAC weekly?

@Krysless2 Glad everything is OK. I haven't been, but I can...the SS is up and ready to go. Just need to scroll back a few pages to the 2nd.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 11 July
    Exercise: yes, though not much :-(
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 07/12
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    50g net carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk :✅
    8000 Steps: ❌
    Water: 88
    Goal go today : grocery shopping, pick up RX at pharmacy
  • Krysless2
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Lol..
    .whoops..
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Ugh I feel like I JUST started getting myself to start logging food..Im at ground zero again

..How are you doing with logging your food @Tomsgal1985 ? Is it getting easier? Hope it’s getting easier every day for you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 12 July
    Exercise: yes
  • Krysless2
    edited July 2023
    Options
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpgf2eifme9lpih.png
    Week 1 Winners(posted 5-7 times):
    @DaffyGirl88 (5of 7x's)

Week 1's Honorable Mentions:
    @Krysless2
    (3of 7x's)

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867893g37ef2bbtxkh66m7ww9ivaf81a13fodfgwv6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Tops for Week 1 :
    1st - @brandi_84 - .83%
    2nd - @chloeguo - .62%
    3rd - @sandkp & @Tomsgal1985 - .09%

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865mr9x52dl0hnme2uw9lf9m5rr0n26satluehf2uo&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g]
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    "Who's that Spartan in my tee-pee?" LOLOL

Sorry...SNL flashback
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Tuesday 11 July
    Exercise: no

Tracking is definitely getting easier for me, @Krysless2! Thanks for asking! It is a way to not lie to myself.

I’ve been under the weather for a few days, so no exercise is going on. Hopefully I’ll be well in a day or two. Tom went down first but was able to return to work today.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t Congrats and God bless you on your baptism! ✝️ Glad to see you back.
    @Tomsgal1985 I hope you feel better soon. I had a 24-hour stomach bug and I hope it didn’t hop on over to you! 😣

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 CONGRATS TO OUR BIG BUTT WINNERS AND TOPS! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Sunday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: 10 min walk

Monday
    Exercise: 20 min walk

Tuesday
    Exercise: 35 min walk

Wednesday
    Exercise: 15 min walk

Thursday
    Exercise: 10 min exercise video

I’m climbing out of the funk, friends! Full speed ahead! I turn 60 on Monday and I decided no more pity partying! 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 14 July
    Under: squeaked by
    Exercise: yes

Weigh in
    PW: 150.1
    CW: 147.5
  • therealbluenote