WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen I am not a big fan of the dust that goes with construction. I understand your frustration. I also am prone to migraines. I do hope we won't be without water for long periods. I have a noise canceling set of headphones. Maybe I can even go up on my roof and watch. Kidding. I do hope the air quality will not be to affected. My mom has COPD, and my husband has asthma. Sorry you had to endure it.

No exercise for me today. Went to work until 1700. Then worked on my main 4 aquariums for the next 2 1/2 hours. Skimmers, glass, filters, sand and water changed. Glass cleaned. Then snow and bacteria added. Copperband butterfly fish and the wrasse both doing well in quarantine. Can't wait to start setting up new tank. It weighs 800 pounds, tank only.

I believe I can get 6 of my co-workers to help move it. But wondering if it would be better to ask a furniture store to help with it. Would think they would be bonded.

Night
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

CW: 181.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    The Week 5 Challenge is up! Dive on in and start sharing your magic numbers starting Sunday -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908396/january-week-5-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1

See you there!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 146.1

Sun- 10043
    Mon: 13511
    Tue- 18515
    Wed - 8179
    Thur - 15139
    Fri - 10015
    Sat - 5553
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ashley and Brad. Hope you do well with your challenge today.
  • jugar
    edited January 28
    Options
    @adrimango - great job at the luncheon event! It sounds like you made a lot of good choices, and then reaped the reward of feeling good, and proud of it! The habits are happening. Keep them fresh as needed, and they will serve you well.

@micki48 under 200 by age 60 is certainly doable - a good aim for sure. Today's walk looks like it was a beautiful way to get started on that work!

I hope your day of rest and being taken care of was a lovely one @YinxFed . Getting your weekends back in the not-too-distant future will do you a lot of good, I am sure. In the meantime, shut that computer off and kick back any day or half-day you can! :heart:

@ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 - your legs must be sore tonight! 150 km in one day - hope you made it! That's a power ride for sure.
  • jugar
    Options
    And now (drumroll) the last call for week 4 and the first for week 5! A double-header :smiley:

Due by 10 hours from now:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @veronica1359

Due Sunday:
    @YinxFed
    @Zumbaforever

Thanks!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 The tank is 230 gallons and by itself weighs 800 pounds. Enjoy your trip to Florida. It is a beautiful state. I lived there when I was in 2nd grade. So much fun. Grew watermelons in our backyard.

@YinxFed I agree with the rest. Enjoy a day of rest. Recharge your batteries.

@adrimango sounds like a win in restraint. I bet it will get easier. Great food choices.

@micki48 Pick one thing you need,want to change. And stick to it faithfully. I love to walk, and that photo was beautiful. And the best thing is all that time walking I bet you didn't eat.

I did get in a walk. Spent half the day driving up the mountain to help a friend balance our HOA account.

• veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=79,2Kg
    CW=78,5Kg
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the celebrations of my lunch event choices. There are a number of tempting snacks in the house right now and my wife made a lovely but big breakfast for the family today. After logging I realized it was nearly half my calories for the day! Just goes to show that one success or slip is never the whole story! Thank you @jugar for your note that the scale ebbs and flows and big drops are followed by gains. The body likes consistency!

My plan for today is to take a walk before the football games begin and do some meal prep so I have healthy options at the ready. Homemade calzones are on the menu for dinner while we watch the games. I'm planning to have half and add a big salad. I know I'll feel better after and in the morning if I do that vs a whole calzone and no veg. I hope everyone has a great day.
This discussion has been closed.