Today’s Date: January 31
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.2
    Today's Weight: 232.8
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 933 Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    g9mt598ebgx2.jpeg More clutter out the door!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I’m so sorry for your loss! 🙏🏻 Thank you for the update and congratulations on getting back to Onederland!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 Thank you, Susan.

Nice weigh-in this morning! And doesn't it feel good to get rid of excess things!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Tomsgal1985 Thank you, Susan.

Nice weigh-in this morning! And doesn't it feel good to get rid of excess things!!
    It really does! Now to drop some more pounds! 😁🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Lisa, I am soo soo sorry to hear about your dad. That definitely makes for a rough holiday season. Glad to see you back and focusing on you again. Sounds like your travels have been fun. Having hubs on board definitely can make a difference. I too am basically starting over from almost the same starting point I was several years ago. That yo-yo is NOT my friend even if it thinks it is. I want a break up from it for sure. I haven't been here much either - which may be part of my problem ... and it seems to be something I need to change. Hopefully we will all get back into a great routine and have luck in meeting goals in 2024.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    HI everyone!

Just sitting at the computer doing some banking so thought I'd stop in and say hello. :-) I'll be in and out the next few weeks for a few reasons, but the biggest one is that we have bought a house in VA near our daughter and are s-l-o-w-l-y starting the move there. We are taking our first trip down on Thursday with a carload of stuff, and then plan to take a U-haul on the 17th. We plan to stay for an entire week that trip getting the house organized, setting up internet, etc. All the things that will make it livable and telework ready. Once that is done I plan to telework from there several days a month. We plan to move completely in about 18 months or so. I hope you all have a great weekend!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: February 7
    Previous Week's Weight: 232.8
    Today's Weight: 233.4
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    HI everyone!

Just sitting at the computer doing some banking so thought I'd stop in and say hello. :-) I'll be in and out the next few weeks for a few reasons, but the biggest one is that we have bought a house in VA near our daughter and are s-l-o-w-l-y starting the move there. We are taking our first trip down on Thursday with a carload of stuff, and then plan to take a U-haul on the 17th. We plan to stay for an entire week that trip getting the house organized, setting up internet, etc. All the things that will make it livable and telework ready. Once that is done I plan to telework from there several days a month. We plan to move completely in about 18 months or so. I hope you all have a great weekend!
    How exciting, Sue!! 🤗🙏🏻🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just stopping by to say a quick hello before I head off to work. Actually have to go in today for some contract negotiations. Blech... We survived our first trip to the new house, I did a bunch of cleaning and measuring and am ready to take the truck with furniture down this weekend. Good news is that I still like it. LOL It sometimes amazes me that you make such a life altering and financially burdening decision on one short visit to a property. You don't really "see" the house until you spend some time in it.

Well, off I go. I hope you all have a wonderful week! <3
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    🤩
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just stopping by to say a quick hello before I head off to work. Actually have to go in today for some contract negotiations. Blech... We survived our first trip to the new house, I did a bunch of cleaning and measuring and am ready to take the truck with furniture down this weekend. Good news is that I still like it. LOL It sometimes amazes me that you make such a life altering and financially burdening decision on one short visit to a property. You don't really "see" the house until you spend some time in it.

Well, off I go. I hope you all have a wonderful week! <3
    Awesome, Sue! Thank you for the update!

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: February 14
    Previous Week's Weight: 233.4
    Today's Weight: 230.6 🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:

@Tomsgal1985 There you go!!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:

Thank you, Sue!! I’m under 230 finally!! 228.8 this morning 🥰 Yay!

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:

Thank you, Sue!! I’m under 230 finally!! 228.8 this morning 🥰 Yay!

🎉🎉
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Hello from your prodigal daughter! It has been a long time. I apologize for my lengthy absence. A lot going on in my life and of course as I’m sure you’ve all experienced, the healthy eating and attention to my good health is always last on the list. Someday I’ll get better at that. I’m trying to climb back on the horse and committing to come to our group here at least three days a week. I think that’s more manageable than saying I’ll be here every day.
    I have missed you all and will try to catch up on posts tonight! ❤️❤️❤️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @therealbluenote Nancy Baby! How the hell are you?!?! I've missed you girlfriend! I've been lax myself lately, I am in VA setting up a new household. Will say more when I have my computer because typing on my phone sux 😁

Have a good night everyone! 💕
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited February 21
    Options
    Hello from your prodigal daughter! It has been a long time. I apologize for my lengthy absence. A lot going on in my life and of course as I’m sure you’ve all experienced, the healthy eating and attention to my good health is always last on the list. Someday I’ll get better at that. I’m trying to climb back on the horse and committing to come to our group here at least three days a week. I think that’s more manageable than saying I’ll be here every day.
    I have missed you all and will try to catch up on posts tonight! ❤️❤️❤️
    Nancy!!!! Welcome back!!! I’ve missed you so much! I look forward to catching up.

I’m going to use yesterday’s weight for my weekly update because I don’t have a weight for this morning (that I like 🤨 I was up .4 but hoping coffee will help):

Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: February 20
    Weigh-in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 230.6
    Today's Weight: 226.8 🙌🏻🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 Nice week!

We're spending the week at the new house cleaning and painting and putting storage shelves in the basement. I tried to plan ahead and have "normal" food on hand so we didn't rely on fast food and snacks. I have had about a 50% success rate. 😕

It will get better for future visits as we'll have less household chores and will be better able to plan meals.