Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,150 Member
    Options
    310twt46vvrq.jpg
    Welcome @FWSWCindy to the team! We're glad you're here! Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you're here and what you hope to achieve in February and beyond. I'm Jessica, one of your Captains, the other being @pupowl. We sincerely hope you find this group of caring individuals, to be supportive and helpful in assisting you on your journey.

You will get as much out of this group as you put in, so I encourage you to take part in the discussions, ask questions, pose opinions, speak your truth and investigate when in doubt. I also encourage you to take part in the weekly Group Challenges and the Step Challenge, if that fits in your program/plan.

On behalf of your Captains and our two Motivators, @Cyncia85 and @lauriewrobo, again welcome! Let us know how we can help you. Good luck in February!
    Jessica
  • juliestokes4772
    juliestokes4772 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, @Pupowl! I updated from @juliestokes4772 to @425Jules!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday a bit late @jessicakrall8 !

Hey guys I said I was going to return in February, I'm putting it off indefinitely. I have a lot going on.
    tjceaew223w4.png
    From my bicycle ride today!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,136 Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    The February Team Chat is open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday, and go to the new month for introductions, goal setting, and getting ready for a fantastic Leap Month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908908/shape-shifters-team-chat-february-2024/p1?new=1
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    @juliestokes4772 I am glad the link worked! It will probably take a bit before it updates in the community as well. For some reason that always lags behind a lot.
    @Itadakimasu7 Aw, that's too bad. I hope you will keep popping in here. :smile:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, happy birthday
  • Pupowl
    edited February 3
    Options
    Edit: I goofed up on the day, sorry!
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 279 Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    @Pupowl my way in is on Saturday. I weigh myself first thing in the morning and then report here right away.

alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    PW: 205.7
    CW: 203.7

YAY ME!! It's been a crazy week but I did it. Where I work, people like to eat. And it's unhealthy food. The temptation was there and I passed right on by it.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl it's Saturday ?!? 🤪
    Izzyred9400
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 139.9
    CW 141.5
    Expected as had 3 meals out this week.
    My steps
    1/30 12,137
    1/31 17,419
    2/1 15,347
    2/2 15,968

• Pupowl
    edited February 3
    Options
    @alleykat69 @izzyred9400 Omg, I just realised it is indeed Saturday. So sorry! I have been feeling a day ahead the whole week. I was so sure it was Sunday, lol!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/2 4,556
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sat weigh in

PW 238.5
    Cw 237.4
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @alleykat69 @izzyred9400 Omg, I just realised it is indeed Saturday. So sorry! I have been feeling a day ahead the whole week. I was so sure it was Sunday, lol!

lol! no problem. I have weeks like that sometimes.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Alright, since it is really Sunday this time, here are the people we are missing a weigh in from. Please check in asap.
    @angmarie28 @cre804 @bearchested
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 933 Member
    edited February 4
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »

No problem @Pupowl that happens to me sometimes,but I am alot older than you 🤣🤣
    My steps for the last day of the month
    2/3 8,436
    Please could you put me down for February step challenge at 14,000 steps thanks.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sorry, thought I already checked in!

Cre804
    Friday
    PW 199.5 (I think? I was out of town last week so that was the last one I had listed)
    CW 199.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,136 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.