WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    checking in well before midnight! yay.

Pretty good day for me - I was more resolute about leaving work on time, easy commute home, got a few admin things done at home, and then dance cardio with my girlfriends. It was a great 45 min playlist. got sweaty!

I had a weird lack of appetite today - didn't eat much of my lunch. For dinner I made a whole plate of blistered shishito peppers which were great. Going to have a little dessert now - I finally made another batch of baked apples (granny smiths, a little butter, cinnamon, and tiny bit of brown sugar) for the first time in maybe a year. Great to microwave up on a chilly night!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - Tuesday, February 6 - 6,047 steps, 75 minutes of CrossFit
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy - that is FANTASTIC news! I am so relieved to hear they are harmless and that you are fine. <3
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good evening all!
    @jugar
    CW 238.2lbs quite surprised actually it is little gain. My TOTM 😢

@ashleycarole86

So sorry with late steps 😢

MONDAY 29TH JAN 13,657
    TUESDAY 30TH JAN 17,891
    WEDNESDAY 31TH JAN 18,375
    THURSDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 19,780
    FRIDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 13,105
    SATURDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 14,437
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll, quick check in.. been busy at work since we got back and I feel exhausted. And then my brain has been on overdrive.. couldn't get to sleep last night because I was worrying about cleaning of all things. Ack!!

Some of the trip weight has started to come off, but not all. I have lots of work to do to make February a loss month since I started with a gain and have Jamaica at the end of the month. I can't function well in a pressure mindset.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll, quick check in.. been busy at work since we got back and I feel exhausted. And then my brain has been on overdrive.. couldn't get to sleep last night because I was worrying about cleaning of all things. Ack!!

Some of the trip weight has started to come off, but not all. I have lots of work to do to make February a loss month since I started with a gain and have Jamaica at the end of the month. I can't function well in a pressure mindset.

Take off the pressure if you need to - make the plans, make good choices as much as possible, and you'll get there! If you don't have the loss of your dreams, at least you'll be moving in a good direction with less stress. You might surprise yourself! And sleep-cleaning is overrated! Lay off that stuff!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    edited February 8
    Options
    Good Morning Beautiful People!

I woke this morning with a headache. I suffer from migraines. This wasn’t one but I also know the signs, that if I ignore, will result in one. I also woke with a friend heavy on my heart. See, her and her husband own a business. He had to have surgery, so she has been working open to close for a few months and has a few months to go.

There is nothing I can do to help, other than offer encouragement and support.
    I then read my daily devotional, which shared “Jesus knows we must come apart and rest awhile or else we may just plain come apart. Take that day of rest ❤️”

Okay, neon light, I see you.

Today will be a day of rest, although I will take a walk, as it will likely be the last day of sun for several days. I also sent my friend some encouragement, although she can’t rest yet, I wanted her to know we see her and support her.

Get that day of rest and take a moment to lift someone in your life. Let them know that they are seen. Both will fill an empty cup.

❤️🦋

s78lxdqjoc2h.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.