• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw: 184 lb
    Cw 182.6 lb
    Loss: 1.4lb

Worked hard for that this week! Good to see what i earned turn up on the scales 🙂

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!! B)
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    I'm doing the hard 75 challenge, in the challenge you are supposed to take a selfie every day. I just wanted to point out how important it is to take these on throughout your weight loss journey. I NEVER took pictures of myself. It was really hard to find a before picture. In the beginning of my journey I also didn't take any. Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they (and I) saw me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.

Here is my before and after pictures to date (Monty looks fabulous in both!)

8mhj5eoyonjl.png

Absolutely amazing!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Mar 8, 2024)
    PW: 243.3
    CW: 242.3

It was a good week!

Way to go my friend!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In

PW: 230.4
    CW: 230.2

Step Goal: 6,000
    3/3 - 7,112
    3/4 - 7,948
    3/5 - 6,236
    3/6 - 6,259
    3/7 - 7,899

Good stuff! And way to get them steps in!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,308 Member
    Options
    3/9
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 418
    CW - 413

Shout out to my scale for keeping the numbers whole.. math is tough. Been a solid two weeks after that baby plateau- Couldn't been happier!

I had a mini goal of 415 to earn a nice pair of walking shoes. Just threw on my new adidas and really appreciating the cushion! I was a crocs only guy through the 6 and 5 hundreds, so this support is game changing.

Much love yall! Hope your week is going well!

Very nice. I see 3nn in your near future. Keep pushing!!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,308 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hard 75 challenge, in the challenge you are supposed to take a selfie every day. I just wanted to point out how important it is to take these on throughout your weight loss journey. I NEVER took pictures of myself. It was really hard to find a before picture. In the beginning of my journey I also didn't take any. Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they (and I) saw me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.

Here is my before and after pictures to date (Monty looks fabulous in both!)

8mhj5eoyonjl.png

Great progress!!! I’m a believer in taking pictures but I think monthly is sufficient for me. Otherwise I start to get discouraged.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @itladyee Intentional monthly pictures for me too. A daily picture to me is just like looking in the mirror. Not much changes in a day.
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    rainyrae wrote: »
    Ok, so last week I gained for the first time since starting my journey over a year ago and the scale is not budging despite super clean eating and lots of intentional exercise I’m about half way to my goal. Could this be the beginning of a plateau and how do I break it?

Patience my friend.. Your consistency over the last year+ will get you through, you just gotta wait out the storm. Big tip of the cap to you for steadily dropping over a year! You will get through this challenge without issue, just hang in there.

Thank you!!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 156.8
    CW: 154.8 😁
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    PW 180
    CW 180.2
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So I actually ended up losing. Guess maybe my sodium intake was a little high looking back over the last couple weeks and maybe that was the culprit for the gain? Just glad the needle is going the right direction again even though I still have a little to go to get back to my previous progress. 😁

@lindamtuck2018

Saturday weigh in
    PW: 194.9
    CW: 193.9
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Nice loss! You are getting close to goal.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    PW 180
    CW 180.2

How are you enjoying the 75 challenge?
    So I actually ended up losing. Guess maybe my sodium intake was a little high looking back over the last couple weeks and maybe that was the culprit for the gain? Just glad the needle is going the right direction again even though I still have a little to go to get back to my previous progress. 😁

@lindamtuck2018

Saturday weigh in

Congrats on the loss, Sodium is one of my worst enemies. You are doing fine. Your rate of loss is healthy. Losing weight at a rate of 1 to 2 pounds is a healthy rate of loss. Look at your loss to date. It’s amazing.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Steps:
    Thursday 6,541
    Friday 6,202

Exercises: 4/4
    Rings: ✔️
    Badge: 1/5

PW 148.4
    CW 148.2

I will take the .2 of a pound. It’s been a weird week between going away and learning how to live with a teenager. My eating has been all over the place. I apologize for not posting my weight or the weigh in reminders yesterday. I totally forgot to come back.

Hope your weekend is going well!

• lindamtuck2018
    edited March 9
    Options
    cpsjuz62f0y0.jpeg

Overdue
    @abeks

Saturday
    @inshapeCK

• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    weigh in day Friday
    liketoyak
    pw-289.4
    cw-291.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,640 Member
    Options

I am not overdue ... I am back on support
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Wooooo🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options

@lindamtuck2018

Saturday weigh in

Way to go my friend- good stuff!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps:
    Thursday 6,541
    Friday 6,202

Exercises: 4/4
    Rings: ✔️
    Badge: 1/5

PW 148.4
    CW 148.2

I will take the .2 of a pound. It’s been a weird week between going away and learning how to live with a teenager. My eating has been all over the place. I apologize for not posting my weight or the weigh in reminders yesterday. I totally forgot to come back.

Hope your weekend is going well!

Way to snag the loss my friend 🔥
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

SATURDAY WEIGH-IN

PW: 255.5 lbs
    CW: 255.1 lbs
This discussion has been closed.