WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Nice week @Kali225 .. gotta love when how it feels matches up with the results. Have a great time in Chicago!!

Happy Friday to the rest of the team. What's one healthy plan you have for the weekend ahead?

For me, it will be riding the Peloton.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    3/15:
    PW: 197.4
    CW: 196.2

I’ve been definitely yo-yoing and I know why - I’m not committed on the weekends. A latte here, a croissant there, lunch and dinner out, etc. It all adds up.

This weekend, I am going to play some board games with friends and I am committing to myself to not mindlessly snack. To help with it, I will focus on veggies/fruit and protein, and I was planning on making flourless brownies to combat my sweet tooth. I also preplanned my dinner out tonight (paella and a glass of sangria), so that way I’m set up for success.

Workouts have been good. I’ve done two days in a row of strength training and walking with my dog now that the weather is nice. Planning on another strength workout today, then spin tomorrow and yoga on Sunday for 5 workouts.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    BTW, the green wave is starting to happen! Yes! Let's use the weekend and beyond to build more green :smiley:

Quick reminder catch-up - due through Friday:
    @lindamartin27
    @strong_fit_ells
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48

Thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Friends!

My back pain has almost completely gone! So much so that I was able to go to my beloved yoga class yesterday morning. Wednesday was my last day as a lecturer and I left college feeling a mix of trepidation and relief.

But when I got home my darling hubby (an amazing sales and marketing whirlwind who also happens to work from home) asked me if I would work with him and deliver all of his AI training for his new clients! Now, I have been very excited about AI and wanted to work in the field for the past year. So I'm busy getting myself trained up and certified in AI applications for business. This is perfect - I'm so happy! I feel that I can look forward to the future again.

And Liselyn (@jugar), you're quite right! I DO know what I need to do to get back on track. And I'm doing it. I'm logging and studiously avoiding refined sugar and upping my water. I've also given up alcohol - I plan to continue to abstain until our wedding anniversary (15th May). I intend to stem the tide.

My healthy plans for the weekend are to be mindful about everything that passes my lips, continue logging and take a walk on Sunday.

TTFN
  • jugar
    Options
    @YinxFed What wonderful news! It sounds like things are falling into place for a new phase! Those lovely building blocks are stacking up into a palace!

@micki48 I don't see you as out of sync with the team - there are always a few up and few down and a few in between. Ebbs and flows - see how it looks tomorrow and you'll be ready to keep on adjusting and working on it. Hang in there :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    Another week flying to its end - let's do it! Weigh-ins due through Saturday:

@lindamartin27
    @strong_fit_ells
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @ChelleChelle1031

Thanks!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    PW=79,8Kg
    CW=80,2Kg
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    One week to 5K. Hooray @lauren_989

It's gorgeous here and I need to get out.. going to take my dog for a long walk now!!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 144.6

Sun- 6704
    Mon: 8859
    Tue- 13875
    Wed - 10626
    Thur - 12461
    Fri - 13486
    Sat - 8331
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    The March Week 3 Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Mar 17th. I hope you'll join me for the Top O' The Mornin' Challenge! Wear green and join me in the chat thread! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911683/march-week-3-group-challenge-top-o-the-mornin-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Goid evening everyone 🥰

CW 239lbs 😢

I promise I will be back on track soon 🥰
  • jugar
    Options
    Goid evening everyone 🥰

CW 239lbs 😢

I promise I will be back on track soon 🥰

That looks like 1.6 pound loss to me! Good going!
This discussion has been closed.