Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    March 28 - Day 26/75

✅ Food - Good day! Tons of veg.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem

✅ Thoughts - Passed 90 days alcohol free - not a drop - and it feels downright amazing. I did not think it would make such a difference.
    Great job on the no alcohol @jugar! Makes a world of difference to not drink.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Day 29/75

I have fallen off track and eating more than I should, not drinking water, or even tracking food. Time to get back on the bandwagon in the morning! I was doing so well at first. Being sick has derailed me and while I couldnt exercise, I could have done everything else.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    Goals:

🥗 - Diet - Stay under my Weeky Calorie Goal, track everything
    💦 - Water - 48 ounces of clear water, 64+ ounces of liquid
    👣 - Average 17k Steps Daily (one day of rest)
    💪 - 100 minutes of intentional exercise
    📖 - Read 5 pages daily of any book
    📷 - Take a before and after picture
    🍸 - Limit alcohol to one drink weekly
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it

Met all goals 21 of 25 Days

Day 1:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, weekly calorie limit on track
    💦 - 64 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes of intentional exercise (60 min outside)
    📖 - Reading two books - When Parents Love Too Much and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Took my "before" picture
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 40 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books - Switched my non-fiction to Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read more than 5 pages; didn't read my fiction The Masked City
    📷 - Took another selfie (bought a selfie stick) - will take one periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

💦 - 56 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 18,626 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 80 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 20 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    👣 - 15,898 (under my 17k goal, but average is over (19,473)
    💪 - 125 minutes intentional exercise, none outside (rain day) 75 minute treadmill, 35 Minute cardio, 15 minute yoga
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Taking periodically. Bought myself a selfie stick - LOL!
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk before the rain drop, 40 minutes on treadmill, and 20 minute strength workout
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    💪 - 140minutes intentional exercise, 60 minutes on treadmill, 60 minute outside walk after the rain stopped, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took a picture on our walk - Just want to say that it is so important on your weight loss journey to take these. I NEVER took pictures of myself. In the beginning as I was losing, Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they see me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    The beginning of my Journey
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minute outside walk, 40 min treadmill, 20 min Strength
    📖 - ❌ - The day just got away with me and just didn't get it done.
    📷 - Took my "before" picture
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 100 min on treadmill and 20 min cardio. We were way all day yesterday - so jumped on the treadmill when I first got up to get it done!
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it - Read double to make up for missing the day before!

Day 9:
    👣 - ❌16,690 Steps - Didn't look at my tracker before I went to bed, silly me - short 310 steps.
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 minutes outside, 20 min strength, 60 min treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 minutes outside (yucky weather), 30 min aerobics, 115 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - I made up for my previous day's step miss!

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside (yucky weather),40 Min Strengh, 50 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    💪 -100 minutes of intentional exercise - 50 minutes outside, 20 Minute treadmill , 30 min min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 13 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 22,439
    💪 -160 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 60 Minute treadmill , 40 min strength
    📖 - Read the AARP Magazine that came in the mail today
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 14 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 18,849
    💪 -130 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 50 Minute treadmill , 25 min cardio
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup for the Soul
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 15 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 18,889
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 90 minutes outside, 30 Minute Strength 30 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of The Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

My Selfie - We took a hike in a new place yesterday. We have done the lower part of this trail when I first started walking - but it get's real steep and climbs up a small mountain (ok a hill) so we turned around. Yesterday we decided to do it. According to my garmin we ascented 432 feet! Here's Monty and me at the covered bridge at the bottom of the trail - it crosses the Salmon River. I'm beat as this is as we completed the 3 miles.

to778xwvrq2t.png

Day 16 - Met all my goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, Calories were a little over, but on track for weekly limit
    👣 - 22,306
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 25 Minute Strength 70 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of The Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 17 - Met all my goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, on track for weekly limit
    👣 - 22,657
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 20 Min Cardio, 70 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 18 - Tough one - over my calorie limit - but tracked everything - will need to step it up to stay within my weekly calorie limit -so calling this day a didn't meet all goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, calorie limit, weekly calorie limit in jeopardy if I don't rail it in.
    👣 - 20,804
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 20 Min Strengh, 100 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - Will get back on track today!

Day 19 - Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met, working on correcting weekly calorie limit
    👣 - 21,578
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 45 Min Cardio, 120 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - Let the day before's miss go and got back on track!

Day 20 - Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met. The one day off really did a number on my weekly calorie deficit goal - don't know if I will meet that goal (my goal is to leave 500 calories from exercise -3500 per week to reach one pound loss).
    👣 - 18,923
    💪 -115 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 Min Outside, 30 Min Strength, 65 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 21- Miss my reading goal
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met. The one day off really did a number on my weekly calorie deficit goal - don't know if I will meet that goal (my goal is to leave 500 calories from exercise -3500 per week to reach one pound loss).
    💦 - 56 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee, a diet pepsi
    👣 - 18,923
    💪 -140 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 Min Outside, 20 Min Cardio, 120 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Miss my goal - the day got away from me
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 22- Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met. Reassessed my weely calorie deficit and set new target
    👣 - 20,618
    💪 -140 minutes of intentional exercise - 100Min Outside, 30 Min strenghth, 30 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read a couple chapters of Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - Read A LOT to make up for the miss the day before.

Day 23- Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met.
    👣 - 20,499
    💪 -140 minutes of intentional exercise - 120 Min Outside, 60 Min cardio, 0 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read a couple chapters of Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

b]Day 24- Met all my goals[/b]
    👣 - 20,442
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 100 Min Outside, 20 Min cardio, 0 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

b]Day 24- Met all my goals[/b]
    👣 - 20,321
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 Outside (washout), 20 Min Strength, 125 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Day 2️⃣6️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60 min walk, 30 min stretches
    ✅ Read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: dipped into exercise calories. Colleagues retirement potluck lunch. Initially stuck to my 5 item rule for potlucks/buffets. Then skipped the cake but grabbed a cookie and chips🤦‍♀️
    ❌Added Sugar: peanut butter chip cookie
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 28 - 25/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,175 calories today.
    ❎ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 68 oz of water today.
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 60 min. Tabata workout , 30 min. Abs and core strength training, 20 min. stretch, and 8,273 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 1 hour today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 8 hours and 15 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 2️⃣7️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 90 min walk
    ✅ Food: on target
    ✅Added Sugar: minimal If any- processed foods today included pistachios and rice cakes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    March 28 - Day 26/75

✅ Food - Good day! Tons of veg.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem

✅ Thoughts - Passed 90 days alcohol free - not a drop - and it feels downright amazing. I did not think it would make such a difference.
    Great job on the no alcohol @jugar! Makes a world of difference to not drink.
    Thanks for that - after those 90 days, I'm not looking back! Even though I was not at all a heavy drinker, the difference in my mood, general clarity and positivity is huge. You are right!
  • jugar
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Day 29/75

I have fallen off track and eating more than I should, not drinking water, or even tracking food. Time to get back on the bandwagon in the morning! I was doing so well at first. Being sick has derailed me and while I couldnt exercise, I could have done everything else.

YESSS! Coming back from being sick is a crawl - but you sound strong and determined. Hop right back on, and you'll be feeling even better soon. Track! On track! You've got this.
  • jugar
    Options
    March 29 - Day 27/75

✅ Food - Portion control working well today :smiley: On track.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. I hit my new strength workout today - it's a good challenge! Then a strenuous training session with my horse (aerobic for sure!) and some exercise bike to come tonight.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Very useful perusal of an anatomy textbook and thinking about the back side of the heart. It's pretty danged crowded in there!
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - So often the effort of going to ride my horse feels overwhelming. My husband is super allergic to horses, so the "decontamination" aspect is huge. BUT - every single time, it is worth it. Working together, rambling together, or doing whatever we do each time is always powerful, interesting, and happy. He's a good beast!
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 2️⃣8️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60 min walk, 30 recumbent bike
    ✅ Food: dipped into exercise calories. All the garden prep made me extra hungry.
    ✅Added Sugar: sprinkled a little store bought granola on my yogurt. Two things I want start making from scratch.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,677 Member
    edited March 31
    Options
    I know I missed several days of posting here. I fell of track really badly and I have a 6 lbs gain to show for it, though I honestly expected it to be worse. My tracker for the 75 medium looks like a mess, but I will share it anyway. Yesterday was a perfect day though and I will commit to posting daily here again.
    57fkgdfdkgzw.png
    March 30 ~ Day 28 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 77 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4.5 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read during the day :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 4m & 77 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: Done! :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: Done! :star:
    Happy Sunday <3
    p4wvnq3m5w59.jpg
    ccxcwcrc7v3h.jpg
    gknftwetwbmg.jpg
    6res3tw0jmha.jpg
  • jugar
    edited March 31
    Options
    Yesterday's late post. I am planning a better day today!

March 30 - Day 28/75

❌ Food - Ugh. Nothing to say but whoa! Time to pre-log and work on the stop!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ❌ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. only 35 minutes on the exercise bike. Too much sitting and too many phone calls!
    ❌ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Nothing particularly helpful or interesting.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - Meh. A wasted day in so many ways. Will do better tomorrow! I am considering this day a kick in the pants.

• jugar
    Options
    @pupowl Getting back on! That is the ticket. We can do this :smiley::heart:
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 2️⃣9️⃣of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60 min walk, 30 min recumbent bike, 10 min elliptical
    ✅ Food: dipped into exercise calories again but worth it to spend time with family and friends.
    ✅Added Sugar: made a pitcher of hibiscus tea with dried sweetened hibiscus flowers 🌺 everything else was also homemade today so I don’t think there was any hidden sugars but used some ingredients that were in the pantry/freezer that I got when I wasn’t paying super close attention to label ingredients.
  • jugar
    edited April 1
    Options
    March 31 - Day 29/75

✅ Food - Good today. Enough but not overboard!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. A long and strong ride with my horse - he and I both had a good workout. Then 10 miles on the exercise bike, and some lifting of heavy things in between.
    ❌ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Too busy for reading today.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I'm starting to feel the good results of getting back to daily flute practice. With an upcoming concert the 21st, it's about time! I have always kept in pretty good playing shape, but really working daily and taking the time to fix the little details feels good. Not to mention that it is sounding better and better. Now just hoping my cranky shoulder won't get worse...

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    I haven't visited the group every day and, apart from logging my food properly, I've kept track of the other goals. This was March:

Days 1-29/75 (02-31Mar)
    1. 45+ minute walk & 7k+ steps

☑️☑️❎☑️❎❎☑️ Week 1
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 2
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 3
    ❎☑️❎❎☑️☑️☑️ Week 4
    ☑️ Week 5
    2. Read a motivational article
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 1
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 2
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 3
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 4
    ☑️ Week 5
    3. Drink 1.5+ litres of water
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 1 ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 2
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 3
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 4
    ☑️ Week 5
    4. Selfie/Outdoor pic while walking
    ☑️❎❎❎❎❎☑️ Week 1 ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 2
    ❎☑️☑️❎❎☑️❎ Week 3
    ❎☑️☑️❎☑️❎☑️ Week 4
    Changing this to:
    4. Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg
    ❎ Week 5
    5. Stay in caloric deficit
    ☑️❔❔❔❔❔☑️ Week 1 ❎☑️❎❎☑️❎☑️ Week 2
    ❎❔❔❔❔❔❔ Week 3
    ❎☑️☑️❎❎☑️☑️ Week 4
    ☑️ Week 5
    6. 10+ minute exercising: cardio, core, strength, tone, flex, balance
    ❎❎❎❎❎❎❎ Week 1 ❎☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 2
    ☑️❎❎❎☑️☑️☑️ Week 3
    ☑️☑️❎☑️☑️☑️☑️ Week 4
    ☑️ Week 5

Pics from yesterday
    46czs46to9hx.jpg
  • Pupowl
    edited April 1
    Options
    March 31 ~ Day 29 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 88 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read during the day :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 18m & 84 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: Done! :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 5h 8m :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout / cleaning / mowing :star:
    Happy Sunday <3
    31ijnn5gckw2.jpg
    k4hpui2abdv2.jpg
    rbgrlfodttcp.jpg
    mf7tfhzuz6aa.jpg
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    Lovely photos 🐎 @Pupowl
  • jugar
    Options
    @BodyTalking - it is so useful to see the whole month at a go - it certainly makes it clear where harder work is required (gulp) but that is important even if uncomfortable! We still have many days left to go. Let's keep working on the hard stuff :smiley: I love your photos too :smiley:

Lovely ponies @Pupowl ! Here I am with a friend and her mare (I'm on the one with the ears!) on March 26. The horses love cavorting in the snow.
    145zfnec24zt.jpg

We had a ride sans snow yesterday - a great time on all the little back roads. I was having too much fun to take photos...
  • Pupowl
    edited April 1
    Options
    @BodyTalking Thank you!
    @jugar Thanks! I love finding animals on my walks to pet. These two ponies have only been in that field for a few days and I haven't seen them before. They were a bit shy, but I got some nose rubs in. Riding in the snow must be so fun! I started horse riding when I was 9 or something. At the end of 2011 I had an accident and after that I slowly started gaining a lot of weight. I haven't been riding since 2014. There is a lot of nature where I live and also a place close to me where you can go for trail rides. Ever since I started my weight loss journey, I had the idea of riding again when I hit 85 kg (187 lbs). I hope to make it there around May, so I am super excited to ride again soon. It isn't cheap, but if I can go out once a month, I will be happy.