• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,147 Member
    Options
    3/24
    My version of 75 Hard/Medium
    • Diet – Within 100 calorie of goal (1650). Hit Protein macros
    • Water – 64 ounces minimum
    • 2 days above 10k per week, 4 days above 8,500
    • 60 minutes of intentional exercise (excluding Sunday)
    • Read 5 pages daily of any book
    • Take a before and after picture (monthly)
    • Limit alcohol 1 weekend day

I have done a horrendous job with my version of 75 Hard/Medium
    April 1 - I am resetting my brain and getting in the game!

eeytiafi4j0n.png
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    @jugar Nice ears! 😘 Great photo - you're living my dream!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    Days 29-30/75 (31Mar-01Apr)
    1. 45+ minute walk & 7k+ steps

☑️☑️ Week 5
    2. Read a motivational article
    ☑️☑️ Week 5
    3. Drink 1.5+ litres of water
    ☑️☑️ Week 5
    4. Eat 5 portions of fruit, veg, pulses, nuts, seeds.
    ❎☑️ Week 5
    5. Stay in caloric deficit
    ☑️❎ Week 5
    6. 10+ minute exercising: cardio, core, strength, tone, flex, balance
    ☑️☑️ Week 5

I thought I was doing fine with me eating today 😕

I went out for a walk and forgot that I'd arranged to meet a student online 🤦‍♀️ I guess I switched my head off for the holiday Monday (her Easter is later - orthodox). As I was heading home, I met my neighbour who was out walking her dog. I don't understand everything she says (my Czech is bad and she's Slovakian) but I did find out that her birthday is in May. I knew she was turning 100 this summer but wasn't sure when. She's amazing and always says, "We must walk" (I know that much in Czech). What an inspiration.

The evening sky
    14hmq4y7tbzy.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 3️⃣0️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 90 min walk
    ✅ Read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: Easter leftovers. Probably for the next few days. Portioned a few containers to freeze for quick grab and go work lunches.
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 7g today from granola and sprouted bread. Thought my yogurt had some but it’s 0 added yay!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    April 1 - Day 30/75

✅ Food - Good today. Enough but not overboard!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Did my new strength and stretch routine, CARs, raking and exercise bike. A good combo!
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Some good posts on how eating must evolve as bodies change through our life.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I'm enjoying the beginning of the month energy - the teams have new members who usually are super inspired and do great in the first month, helping everyone keep fresh and working at it.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    April 1 ~ Day 30 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 82 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read during the day :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 53m & 86 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: Done! :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 4h 44m :star:
    Happy Tuesday <3
    or01vwtipv1r.jpg
    dg0wvn6lsrb0.jpg
    nbz5l2o45e6y.jpg
    die5ethxokkm.jpg
  • jugar
    Options
    @Pupowl your photos make me want to take photos!
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 3️⃣1️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 120 min walk, 30 min recumbent bike
    ✅ Food: dipped into exercise cals today due to a bigger lunch
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 9g at lunch from a panini and sweet chili brown rice crisps
  • jugar
    Options
    April 2 - Day 31/75

✅ Food - Good today. Went into exercise calories like you did, @NouveauRee but at least we kept it balanced!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Pilates, a trot and canter workout with Jasper, and 10 miles on the exercise bike.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. On morning routines, and how they can be both a model of perfection and the tool of destruction. I'm building models to try out :sweat_smile:
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I need to up my planning game. People coming to visit for the weekend and the eclipse (yikes), lots to do, horrible weather on the way. I can do it if I plan well. I am spending time on that asap!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 2 ~ Day 31 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 54 minutes (short one, I had a dentist & vet appointment) :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 33m & 84 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 5h 3m :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Wednesday <3
    cx9cvjeioisv.jpg
    ki9ugctv3vj9.jpg
    ssvmj2ii1vgh.jpg
    olnxhlv038q2.jpg
    kf9k20os3hno.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @jugar What is stopping you from taking pictures? :smile: My recent ones were all done with a crappy phone, so it doesn't take much effort. I rather bring my camera, but the weather hasn't been very nice lately.
  • jugar
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jugar What is stopping you from taking pictures? :smile: My recent ones were all done with a crappy phone, so it doesn't take much effort. I rather bring my camera, but the weather hasn't been very nice lately.

I'm just kind of oblivious and don't think about taking them. I do have some, though - and make an effort from time to time!
  • jugar
    Options
    April 3 - Day 32/75

✅ Food - Not perfect, but within reason. I'll take it as a win!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Pilates, and 10 miles on the exercise bike.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. today was writing more than reading. It was helpful!
    ✅ Water - OK - started with water first thing on getting up. I'm going to do this for a while and see if it makes any difference.
    ✅ Thoughts - Planning and morning routine experiments are going well. As any day 1 does :sweat_smile:

• Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My husband has been home from work and it has disrupted my usual routines. I've been trying to adjust but got behind on checking in here. I've been staying on track with my eating for the most part but it's making time for intentional exercise that has been the biggest struggle for me. It's a good thing I track everything. I have the information to go back and look at. So here goes catching up.
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 29 - 26/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,150 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 101 oz of water today.
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 65 min. Tabata workout ,37 min strenth training, and 18,075 steps.
    ❎ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I did not read today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 23 minutes.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 30 - 27/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,112 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 85 oz of water today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 8,249 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 1 hour today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 15 minutes.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 31 - 28/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,066 calories today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 42 min. Aerobic workout and 12,117 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 1 hour and a half today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 30 minutes.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 1 - 29/75

❎ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,339 calories today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 50 min. kickboxing and 11,852 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 30 min today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 55 minutes.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 2 - 30/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,163 calories today.
    ❎ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 68 oz of water today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 1hour 16 min. kickboxing and 8,067 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 1 hour today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 8 hours and 26 minutes.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 3 - 31/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1, 167 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 83 oz of water today.i
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 50 min. Aerobics workout , 30 min. strength training, 10 min. stretch, and 10,073steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 30 min. today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 45 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 3 ~ Day 32 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 71 minutes :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read before sleeping :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 58m & 82 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 5h 38m :star:
    Happy Thursday <3
    z3k1bmxb3nsp.jpg
    yibtpdgz5i64.jpg
    fy57g8g3rilo.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 3️⃣2️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60m walk, 30m stretches
    ✅ Food: on plan all meals. Stuck to pre log
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 5g in the sweetened hibiscus flowers 🌺 once these are gone will not buy again
  • jugar
    Options
    April 4 - Day 33/75

❌ Food - Yikes. Went way overboard today. SOMEONE left some cookies here, and I already had some nuts and things. Somehow having a blizzard going on made eating too many things tempting. At least I burned off calories snowshoeing!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Strength workout and snowshoeing. That was the best!
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. lots of interesting reading today, about everything from anatomy to embodied writing and medieval music.
    ✅ Water - OK - tried having water first thing on an empty stomach again, and it was horrible. Cramps and pain! I'm not sure that idea is for me.
    ✅ Thoughts - Planning, writing, and morning routine are helpful so far. I get a lot more done in the morning, and don't fritter away time. Another version tomorrow!

I remembered to take some pictures while out snowshoeing today! There were drama trees. Faces in the snow. And hardly any tracks aside from my own - the animals were staying in!
    2s1g44yohtdo.jpg
    802s2jl3x3to.jpg
    nlzba7kj1hhm.jpg

• Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 4 - 32/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1, 122 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 70 oz of water today.i
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 30 min. Brisk walk/jog, 30 min. strength training, 10 min. stretch, and 10,278 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 10 min. today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night.I slept 7 hours and 9 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    April 4 - Day 33/75

I remembered to take some pictures while out snowshoeing today! There were drama trees. Faces in the snow. And hardly any tracks aside from my own - the animals were staying in!
    2s1g44yohtdo.jpg
    802s2jl3x3to.jpg
    nlzba7kj1hhm.jpg
    Thank you for sharing those beautiful snow photos @jugar!! I grew up in Rochester, NY and absolutely loved our snowy blizzards that we used to have with amazing snow drifts. That Lake Ontario snow effect was very impressive. 60+ years later there’s way less snow up there than there used to be when I was young.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 4 ~ Day 33 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :heartbreak: It was raining all day :heartbreak:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 6m & 75 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 1h 10m :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Friday <3