75 Hard/Medium/Easy Challenge: March 3 - May 17

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    @jugar The snow looks beautiful! I love snow, but I live in the Netherlands and we rarely get any. I have never seen such a big amount in my life.
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Day 3️⃣3️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60m walk, 30m recumbent bike
    ✅ Read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ❌ Food: Endless pit and ate all the things and used up all my exercise calories and then some.
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 8g from hotdog bun and sweetened hibiscus flower🌺

Looking back and noticing a pattern. Thursdays seem to be the day I miss a target whether food or exercise or water. I think I’m just exhausted by Thursdays. Will keep trying to push through this challenge but afterwords may declare Thursday as my rest day.
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 571 Member
    edited April 5
    Options
    💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 3️⃣4️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 90m walk
    ✅ Read: This Is Your Mind On Plants By Michael Pollen
    ✅Food: Better today. Big cozy pot of cauliflower curry helped https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/cauliflower-curry-recipe/
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 7g from granola, rice cake and sweet chili crisps
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,094 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jugar The snow looks beautiful! I love snow, but I live in the Netherlands and we rarely get any. I have never seen such a big amount in my life.
    This winter we had much less snow than usual, so it is nice to get this at last! I lived in Den Haag for almost 2 years and I really missed snow - but it was great being able to bicycle all year :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    April 5 - Day 34/75

❌ Food - Another day with flour and general extras. And tomorrow is my taller half's birthday...
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. No strength workout, but a very hard slog pulling a heavily laden toboggan up a steep half mile hill, so I'm counting as strength, and the second trip down and up the hill as cardio. Both are less than usual, but company arrived and I could not do more today.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Some articles, not all interesting, but worth reading.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - Hoping that tomorrow will include a ride with my horse. The weather was too crazy yesterday, and today was too busy, and still very snowy. Tomorrow even though it will be a busy day!

• Veta2018
    edited April 6
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 5 - 33/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1, 095 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 75 oz of water today.
    ❎️ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 45 min. Aerobics, 30 min. strength training, 10 min. stretch, and 7,162 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything.I read 10 min. today.
    ❎️ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 6 hours and 21 minutes.

• Pupowl
    Options
    April 5 ~ Day 34 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 78 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read during the day :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 9h 16m & 86 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: Done! :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 3h 48m :star:
    Happy Saturday <3
    xd92oqnmwivu.jpg
    gwkmtatt25fo.jpg
    ks0wcvtn6pys.jpg
  • Veta2018
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 6 - 34/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,164 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 103 oz of water today.
    ❎️ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 45 min. Aerobics, 10 min. stretch, and 11,410 steps.
    ❎️ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I did not read today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 8 hours and 21 minutes.
    We did some morel hunting in our woods today. I only found this one.dw6assj6zq5d.jpg
    9zs64kyvwb3l.jpg
    k2xy1otgz8ef.jpg
  • jugar
    Options
    April 6 - Day 35/75

❌ Food - Ackkkk! 3rd day in a row with excesses. Today was the worst - sure it was the tall guy's birthday, and there was amazing cake and goodies. But I really went overboard all day. Making a solid plan for tomorrow. This has to stop!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ❌✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. No strength workout. Good cardio between working with my horse, exercise bike, and walking down and up our hill/driveway.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Yes
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - We are almost half way through this challenge, and I am not feeling as confident at the moment. Eating is the key. When I eat according to my principles and ideas, I feel more like exercising and practicing. I have now had a few days in a row where I feel like I am losing control. Time to rein that in! One perfect day. That is usually all it takes to regain some confidence.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 6 ~ Day 35 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 90 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 3.5 liters :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 9h 27m & 86 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 3h 54m :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Sunday <3
    I walked with my camera this time, but there wasn't much to see.
    gz7alggt4qjq.jpg
    p338zjzoxuqi.jpg
    4nlaz85cthfv.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    edited April 7
    Options
    Day 3️⃣5️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60m walk and afternoon gardening, digging, planting, lugging bags of soil, pruning bushes, arranging pots, etc not sure how long I was out there but counting it as exercise to more than finish out 90 minutes of intensional activity.
    ✅Food: dipped into exercise calories because I made a few new to me foods and wanted to enjoy them freshly made. First was a Blue Zone Neoum Salad from Cambodia for lunch with a spicy cashew golden milk then at dinner I used some of the salad to make air fryer rice paper rolls😋 also splurged on some longan berries at the Asian Market. They are hard to find here so when I see them fresh I like to get a bag. I know it’s not good to do but I still like to treat myself with food items but now it’s more hard to find or exotic fruits and veggies. When I meet my next mini goal plan to finally make a Rancho Gordo Bean order that I keep seeing people rave about.
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 7g from maple syrup, tomato sauce and hotdog bun. The sauce I normally get has no added sugar but this was a “gourmet” jar from a holiday gift basket that was just hanging out in the pantry so used it for the sauce on some tofu meatball subs.

Love this time of year and love all the nature pics you’ve all been sharing. Here’s a few of my views today including food shots.
    fwujteuxkv1i.jpeg
    wapaflyfegjg.jpeg
    h3v17m4s1t8l.jpeg
    c3t9yjiduapx.jpeg
    5rpotj76pkvk.jpeg
    whw7rs7aar1h.jpeg
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 3️⃣6️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 90m walk, 10m elliptical, 20m ST, 30m recumbent bike
    ✅Food: dipped in to exercise calories but with good choices. Weekends are harder for me but I also get better workouts in on the weekend. Will work on dialing back this week and not relying on exercise calories. They seem overstated and my metabolism is slow and TDEE low.
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 1g on English Muffin

Taking a break from the weekly F2F challenge since I’m feeling pulled in too many directions right now with mostly work commitments. I want to keep these challenges fun and motivating for me and not worry about another “to-do” right now. Will continue with the 75 hard since we’re almost halfway. Yay all🤗 will also continue with weekly weigh-in/check-in and one other group daily check in. One of my April goals is all screens off by 8 which means I may still be getting my exercise and water in after screens off. I prefer to report in after goals accomplished in case something changes. So I may be doing my check-in before work in the morning some days versus nightly. Have a great weekend all! Keep crushing💪
  • Veta2018
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 7 - 35/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,121 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol)85 oz of water today.
    ❎️ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) I did 30 min.kickboxing, 25 min. strength training, 5 min stretch, and 10,550 steps today.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read 2 hours today.
    ❎️ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 5 hours and 32 minutes.

At least it wasn't a zero day.
  • jugar
    Options
    April 7 - Day 36/75

✅ Food - Back on plan! That plan included some apple crisp because I made it for company - but I compensated by having a big salad for dinner. It all worked out fine.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ❌ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Some walking and housework, but with visitors here it was not possible to get to real workouts. Hopefully I can carve out some time tomorrow.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I'm looking forward to getting back to my normal routine after tomorrow's eclipse! We should have a great day for it, with clear skies and in the area of totality, and I'm glad to have interesting people here to see it with us. But then it will also be great when they go home and I'll have time to exercise!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 7 ~ Day 36 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 87 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4 liters :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 9h 7m & 80 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 2h 26m :star:
    Happy Monday <3
    eu6eno5nqlab.jpg
    ru5oi48af6cc.jpg
    n7erfm5tw2dh.jpg
    m49mes5v6ra7.jpg
    yuot4ugzns2s.jpg
    t2s27tqzm45z.jpg
  • jugar
    Options
    April 8 - Day 37/75

✅ Food - Good today, in spite of having company and someone else cooking dinner. Avoided pitfalls!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ❌✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. Good cardio, no strength. I took a big brisk hike in the woods, and a lot of time walking around before, during, and after the eclipse. which was absolutely amazing here - total, and in clear skies.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - That eclipse made the day, but it will feel good for the company to go home and for things to get back to normal!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    April 8 ~ Day 37 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 87 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 3.5 liters :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 41m & 88 sleepscore :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: 4h 8m :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Tuesday <3
    ada1rbillazb.jpg
    8u846w3xlftv.jpg
    xxtz8bscyhiw.jpg
    1ariq1txf7ja.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 3️⃣7️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 75 min walk, 15 min punching bag
    ✅Food: bought these containers that look like a lunchable tray with 4 sections. Made a snack tray with baby carrots, pistachios, mini pretzels and goji berries. So satisfying to have a variety of snacks and no guilt since it’s just a little of each.
    ✅<10g Added Sugar: 5g from sweetened hibiscus 🌺 the pitcher of hibiscus tea is done but still have a few flowers left. May save them for Memorial Day since they make for a pretty presentation. But will not buy again because of the added sugar.
  • Veta2018
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: April 8 - 36/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,115 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol)88 oz of water today.
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) I did 50 min.kickboxing, 50 min. strength training, 10 min stretch, and 10,351 steps today.
    ❎️ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I did not read today.
    ❎️ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 6 hours and 11 minutes.