Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,028 Member
    Options
    Diane: Thanks. I will try to enjoy my day.
  • LaetitiaLouise
    LaetitiaLouise Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The cat is back, thank you. I suspect he managed to scrounge an extra meal and space on a sofa from one of my neighbours.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,499 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Hope your day is going well. There was a busted water pipe in the park here and we didn't have any water from 3 yesterday until just about 15 minutes ago. It rained real hard yesterday but today is beautiful. Hugs and blessings
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
    Options
    @Patti241, even on the worse of the worse days, we can usually find something we are thankful for. Hope it was a smashing wonderful day even if it rained. We are now getting rain, and I am okay with it becasue LOLOL NOT like it's a choice!
    @LaetitiaLouise , OH SO HAPPY the cat is back!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! LOL sometimes these critters have WAY TO MUCH FUN!
    @Kurtize, GLAD the water is back on!! AND that it was not your pipe!
    Tomorrow if you do not see me, it's surgery day.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 sending good vibes for a smooth surgery, hugs and prayers.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Kurtize wrote: »
    @Dianedoessmiles1 sending good vibes for a smooth surgery, hugs and prayers.

Aww Joyce THANKS!!! Oh it'll FINALLY BE OVER!! I am so happy!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,095 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is going to be a great day. I am working on signing up people for memberships. I have been working on it but not getting anyone else to take advantage of that. So it is hard getting people to answer their phones lately. I know it shows AAA is calling so it isn't like they don't know. We are not listed as scam or anything so I am not sure why they are not answering.

@LaetitiaLouise - I am so glad your cat came back home. I agree he was probably lounging somewhere getting extra treats.
    @Kurtize - So glad your water is back on. That had to be a pain being without water for so long.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Wishing you luck with your surgery today.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,225 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.—Anatole France
    I AM: I welcome healthy relationships.
    Action for Happiness: Set yourself an exercise goal or sign up to an activity challenge.
    Happy National Pet Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.—Aisha Tyler
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk at work.
    Day 101 of 2024 miles in 2023 and I had 5.21 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-1PM so getting into the gym this afternoon for a workout then home for dinner, Pliability/Mobility: Skywalker and 60 min walk.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It is supposed to rain later on today.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    The Seder meal was wonderful. So glad I went. Here is a picture of my place setting, the hall and one of me by the red sea LOL
    grghk2775rsf.jpg
    vvfbnp6bcxv7.jpg
    96ariyewxnha.jpg

Have a great rest of the day. Hope your day is full of sunshine.
  • Lopeyp
    Lopeyp Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    @LaetitiaLouise I'm late looking at this post but glad that your cat returned. My cats are indoor cats but one has gotten outdoors when a guest left the inside door open.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,095 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I think it is going to be a great. I am sure it will be busy today. At least I am hoping work will be decently busy. IT would be nice. Yesterday was so slow and boring. I did though have some travel stuff to work on. I quoted someone for Disney. We will see they were not happy with the pricing.

@Kurtize - That looks amazing. Looks like you had a great time.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.—Roy T. Bennett
    I AM: I am enough.
    Action for Happiness: Move as much as possible, even if you’re stuck inside.
    Happy National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision.—Muhammad Ali
    Day 102 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.81 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day at work with a 45 min walk.
    Work 8AM-2PM so getting into the gym this afternoon for a booty day and abs finisher after work then home for Pliability/Mobility: Ankles + Wrists and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Kurtize
    Options
    4jtl9uc3tw33.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    HI ALL!! I/ going to slowly come back in. My throat is super super hurting, but it would be. The scar there is ugly looking, but it'll heal. Hopefully, this my turning point!!

@Tabatha_Cain Hope work went well. I imagine any trips people are CRINGING at prices!! We booked ours by ourselves for the 30th this month (Tuesday) and are quickly back on the 2nd! Only 2 nights in the Inn for 2 rooms and it's only 90 a night per room!! Normally 160 a night, but we got a special discount. We were going to rent a car, but decided a friend has a Honda CRV which has plenty of room we'll be fine. We will be eating out most of the time. I will look on the menu's for smaller portions.
    @Patti241, hope you slept well!
    @Kurtize today is Saturday eve. LOLOLOL!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Happy Songkran to those who celebrate! May the water cleanse your soul and bring you a year of good luck.—Insight Timer Team
    I AM: I overcome obsessive thoughts with rational logic.
    Action for Happiness: Make sleep a priority and go to bed in good time.
    Happy National Scrabble Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Christian D. Larson
    Day 103 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.15 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk.
    Off today so getting my Pliability/Mobility: Back Side in this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner/before church tonight. Also plan on painting my nails before a family event tomorrow afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon. Have a great rest of the day.

Today's Inspiration:
    Trust yourself. Only you can live your life.
    Only you can taste your victories.
    Only you can suffer the sting of your defeats.
    Make your own choices, and accept your own consequences -
    for better or worse.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241, Hi Patti!! Any SUNSHINE today? We do and it's something I had to GOOGLE "Why is the sky bright today with a yellow thing in the sky?
    @Kurtize, THANKS!! It's good to look into ourselves and change what we want to, keep what we enjoy. This being older, LOLOL YOU KNOW I have FUN WITH IT!!