• katzservant
    katzservant Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 10
    Options
    @jugar

Username: katzservant

PW: 289

CW: 289

My Weigh-In Day is tomorrow, but won't be able to post.

Thank you, Karly
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Thanks for the step update!
    Thanks for all you do!

@MaddawgMadsen Wonderful WIN! (Weigh-In) I miss seeing you on Stridekick!

@jugar Thanks for keeping us on track. Hope you and @EvMakesChanges are taking care of yourselves

From a glance it looks like everyone is thriving and plugging along. Here’s to the weekend! Let’s finish our week strong together!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    edited May 11
    Options
    Looking good, everyone! Some lovely green, some holding the line, and some small ups but combined with beautiful things like fitting into a new size of jeans (or almost!) and getting the workouts done - this is shaping up to be a good week for Team WA!

Let's get it wrapped up - remaining weigh-ins for today and Saturday:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @Kali225
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @conleywoods
    @ddsb1111

Thanks!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The rest of this week flew by, work decided to be extra busy. So greatful it's the weekend!

@adrimango I am curious how the money jar will work for you!

Did anyone get to see the nothern lights last night? My brother sent me some amazing pictures from outside Boston, and I even got to see them here in NC!
    vv3tw3b1z9fv.jpg Massachusetts w8wlgp0ghh73.jpg NC rtuqpx3a8waa.jpg NC
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 843 Member
    edited May 11
    Options
    SW 128.6
    W1 125.2 (mostly water)
    W2 125.4 (TOM- again 😒)

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    edited May 11
    Options
    Friday weigh in. ( I was going to check again this morning but forgot and ate my breakfast. Oh well. I’m betting it was the same or lower too. )

PW 220.6
    CW 220.9

@YinxFed Love that beautiful face. Congratulations on the run. Impressed

@Gidgitgoescrzy I love your testing and planning and gardening and general organization. Must be exciting with your trip around the corner.

I love the Monopoly money idea!! Sometimes that visual can work wonders.

Thank you for your support with my job woes. It is a placed I loved. But those in charge have made it a toxic environment. I am in the process of applying to other schools.

I will focus on the good this week. I took a few walks with my class. I made it through the week! 🤪 I just about stayed the same weight wise. Going on a walk with a friend for her birthday at an Arboretum this afternoon.

Have a great day. I will make myself check in more. It lifts me up. Thank you all.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In (1 day late, again!)
    PW: 255.4
    CW: 256.7

getting very frustrated with myself but not surprised at the gain this week - I binged basically sunday-wednesday so I guess it could have been way worse.
    Cons this week:
    -bingeing
    -tried something new for dinner recipe that ultimately didn't turn out great
    -some work stress
    -only did 2 sessions of exercise thus far

Pros this week:
    -the work stress did include some interesting analysis and I got good feedback on it, include from some high-up people at my company. I really hope promotion is on the table this year.
    -had a nice catch up phone call with a long distance friend while on a walk thursday - total time moving was probably an hour or more and my foot wasn't in pain by the end!!
    -I logged off work at a normal time on Friday which has been a big sticking point for me recently
    -continued my spring cleaning. only 2 tasks left for today!

I am desperate for some new cooking inspiration, I've been really off in the kitchen lately. will brainstorm that while I walk to a dental cleaning in a bit.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    The May Week 3 Group Challenge is open in order to give you a preview, but won't start until Sunday, May 12th. Please join us for the Meal Planning Challenge...take the pressure off your week, plan your menus in advance and then just stick to your plan. To get new tips and ideas for your nutrition success, join us! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10915289/may-week-3-group-challenge-weekly-meal-plan-challenge#latest

We'd love to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW=78,5Kg
    CW=79,1Kg
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Happy sunny Saturday from North Carolina, USA. I had an incredible time at the Rock concert Thursday night. I managed to get my steps in that day and my strength exercises. I got zero Monopoly dollars Friday. I was really tired from the concert and things were tense on the family front. But today I am on track to hit my steps and my eating plan with no modifications!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.6
    CW: 143.9

Sun- 11801ucof0o7hy5lq.jpeg
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!

Time to finish up this week:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @conleywoods

Thanks!

And heads up for Sunday weigh-ins too:
    @YinxFed
    @strong_fit_ells

:smiley:
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    It is probably too late, but in case it isn't!
    CW: 183.4
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods congratulations!! That is so exciting! 🎉 And great loss this week!

Happy Mother's day to everyone!
  • jugar
    Options
    @conleywoods That is fantastic news! It sounds perfect :heart:

Let's hope that @micki48 and others looking for a work change are able to celebrate soon too. Hugs all around!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    I second that - congrats to @conleywoods and hopefully that's a good omen that we'll soon be saying the same thing to @micki48
    You ladies deserve a place of employment that you love!

We had a concert with friends in the city on Friday night so we delayed coming out to the lake until yesterday. It's been a really nice day. @lauren_989 I missed the Aurora Borealis light show completely so was delighted when I woke up Saturday to non-stop photos.. people truly got some gorgeous shots!

Brad is travelling for work this week and Thursday night we leave for a quick trip to see his family in Ontario so I feel like it's going to be a whirlwind. I want to focus on good choices before the trip as I'm teetering at the top end of this decade and I really don't want to go into a new one. That is my current source of motivation.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    Week 2 steps:
    Sun May 5 - 7707 steps
    Mon May 6 - 10381 steps
    Tues May 7 - 8496 steps
    Wed May 8 - 12507 steps
    Thurs May 9 - 12476 steps
    Fri May 10 - 8658 steps
    Sat May 11 - 6260 steps

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely moms in the group!
This discussion has been closed.