Monday

👣 15,557
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my calorie range
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Under my Sodium Limit
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

Got in two walks yesterday - almost met my step goal. Skipped the other exercise - the two walks was enough.

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,309 Member
    Options
    Summer challenge. Latest results.
    It's not too late to join, just let me know how much you aim to lose

vhsalzdrc51f.jpg

Thank you for posting this to remind me to get going!!!!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,309 Member
    Options
    @NouveauRee
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @itladyee way to go getting your strength training in💪 do you use a video or do you do your own thing?

I moved temporarily late November to an apartment complex while my home is being built. The complex has a gym. I do my own thing in the gym with machines and free weights. I wish I could take the gym with me when I move in 5 weeks!! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,654 Member
    Options
    f9dax6ef83qa.jpg

What is your go-to Karaoke song?

Mine is Dancing Queen by ABBA
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    2nd reminder of the people's steps I need for May Week 3 ...Please have them in no later than Tuesday evening of the 21st so that I can post the results in the morning ... If I do not have them by then ..I will have no choice but to zero them out ....Thanks for understanding :)

@myhands4God 5/13 - 5/18
    @lovethyneighbor 5/12 - 5/18
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Do you like the question of the day or should I stop doing them ? ...Please let me know what you think...Thanks
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw: 230
    Cw: 231

Thanks!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    @itladyee Yay 5 weeks! How exciting! Congrats on your new home. Hope there will be an extra room or area you can turn into a gym. You’ve really gotten your routine down and been sticking to it. I really hope you can find a convenient way to continue your strength training after you move.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So I went MIA this past week. After getting over the stomach bug, our son decided to try out for a new travel baseball team. He made the team and went straight into practice and an out of state tourney. It was a whirl wind of running all over town to find all the new gear needed before heading out. He has grown so much the last 8 months.
    With that said I missed my step check in. I weigh in tomorrow so I will enter everything then.
    Hope all is well with everyone!!
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Do you like the question of the day or should I stop doing them ? ...Please let me know what you think...Thanks

I like them Megan.. But I'm often days late reading them because this group is totally separate from the daily MFP stuff and it takes me quite some time and clicks to get to this page.. I will set a reminder to come visit daily 💡🙂
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 214.3 (97,2 kg)
    CW 212.3 (96,3 kg)

Still going strong 🙃 Have a nice wednesday all..
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    edited May 22
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh-In Wednesday:

PW 150.2
    CW 150.6

Tough week, I was up even more earlier in the week and really pushed to made sure I didn't end that way. Hoping for a better week this week.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

👣 18,076
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my calorie range
    💪 30 Minute Strength
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Under my Sodium Limit
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

Met my step goal yesterday! Woo Hoo. It was a tough week, I am up on the scale - I didn't realize how much I relied on the exercise to keep me in check. Hoping for a better week this week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    6l3xes9cfoxn.jpg

Who was the most toxic person you've known?

I would have to say my ex husband ...he was verbally abusive , controlling etc.
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The most toxic person is a toss up.
    I had a very verbally and physically abusive step mother from second grade until senior year, during that time I also had a very physically, verbally, emotionally abusive boyfriend throughout high school.
    I'm glad I've learned to not put up with anyone's *kitten*!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So I went MIA this past week. After getting over the stomach bug, our son decided to try out for a new travel baseball team. He made the team and went straight into practice and an out of state tourney. It was a whirl wind of running all over town to find all the new gear needed before heading out. He has grown so much the last 8 months.
    With that said I missed my step check in. I weigh in tomorrow so I will enter everything then.
    Hope all is well with everyone!!

Weigh-In Wednesday
    PW: 233.00
    CW: 234.8
    Up a little after the stomach bug, but expected. Still down less than my number the week prior, and I am excited about that!

Wk 3 Steps:
    5/12: 5265
    5/13: 5781
    5/14: 4597
    5/15: 7326
    5/16: 5286
    5/17: 6398
    5/18: 4367

Wk 4 Steps:
    5/19: 5872
    5/20: 3603
    5/21: 5711

I feel like my legs are falling off, I've been so busy. However, since I sit all day at my work desk, it is hindering my step count.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited May 22
    Options
    @lovethyneighbor please weigh in and I need your steps from 5/12 -5/18 so that I can post the results soon thanks
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Summer challenge. Latest results.
    It's not too late to join, just let me know how much you aim to lose

vhsalzdrc51f.jpg

8.88 lbs for me please ☺
    I enjoyed the holidays 2023 challenge

Great to have you in the challenge!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @myndieet hope your leg feels better soon 🌻

@ilive2walk fab pic of you and your daughter 💕

@jamies74 fantastic steppin’ crushing your step goal every day 🎉

@itladyee way to go getting your strength training in💪 do you use a video or do you do your own thing?

@MommieJeannie @aactuallyaash
    @ChickieBoom22
    Congrats on pushing through and bringing in the gold for the team this past week🏅🌟🏆

@rwillems fantastic loss🎉 glad you were able to get back to riding! Crushing it with those 30 mile rides 🚴

@slimmersixties thanks for putting together the summer challenge🤗 please put me down for 8.4 with a target of 165.

@chickieboom22 hope you’re back to 💯 soon. I’ve been saying I want to find a remote job but hubs just looks at me and says do you really think that would be a good idea🤣 kitchen would be calling all day!

@hotspur11 fabulous steppin’ especially Saturday over 30K WOW🤩🌟💪

Have a fantastic week team🤗

Added you to the challenge.
This discussion has been closed.