• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,111 Member
    edited June 2
    Options
    Once again I am soooo proud of my team .You guys rock

*May 2024 Winners are....Downsizers team % 0.24
    *Congrats @rwillems for individual % 1.70%
    *Team pounds lost Downsizers loss 33.2 lbs
    *Five Straight weeks in May @myndieet and @NachDeezy ..Congrats you two !!!!
    *Team Results by percentages 1st place Downsizers 0.24%
    *1st by pounds 10.3 lbs lost
    *Individual results by percentages 1st @rwillems 1.70%
    *1st by pounds @rwillems 4.4 lbs loss - CONGRATS
    *2nd by pounds @aneedlecraft 3.01 lbs- CONGRATS
    *3rd by pounds @MommieJeannie 2.6 lbs- CONGRATS
    *Team winners individual 1st @rwillems 1.70% 2nd @MommieJeannie 1.03% 3rd @aneedlecraft 0.91%
    *Percentage of members in the green for Downsizers..Week 1 38.10% Week 2 61.90% Week 3 61.90
    week 4 33.33% week 5 52.38 % and the finale 48.81%
    *Team % Downsizers 0.74%
    *Team lbs loss 33.2
    *1st place Downsizers 33.2 lbs loss
    *NachDeezy coming in 3rd in lbs 11.2 loss CONGRATS
    *Additional Statistics- Members in the GREEN for all 5 weeks @myndieet and NachDeezy..CONGRATS!!!
    *% of memebers in the green- Downsizers 52.38% week 5..48.81% in May
    *@NachDeezy has loss 240lbs @myndieet has loss 50lbs and @MommieJeannie has lost 30 lbs I am sooo proud of your accomplishments :):):):)

• rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Sorry for my late response, we are on the road again.

Member: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 254.6 lbs
    CW: 255.8 lbs (up 1.2 lbs)

May was a really good month. I have a little side bet going with my Doctor over which of us can lose the most weight. My next appointment is next Wednesday. If I can hang on, I think I have a good shot at winnng!

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Team well done!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. I'm Lis and I've been on this journey since August 2021 when i weighed in at 276lb. My initial goal was to get to 200lb, then 190lb and now 176lb. I've got there once but can't stay there! Currently 182lb and struggling with this last 6lb.
    Summer is usually a gain time for me ! I have 2 excuses .... I'm away from my rv and its to hot to walk here in Spain. This year will be different!! I'm out walking at 7am! AND I will learn to control my eating when I'm not in my rv!!
    I know I'm not going to lose huge amounts of weight now, so I'm lowering my expectations and aiming to lose .5lb week ..... great practise for maintenance!!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 👣 13,755

Sunday - June 2

👣 13,755
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Met my Calorie Range
    💪 30 Minutes
    🫀 45 Minutes
    🧘‍♀️ 20 Mintues
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Met my Sodium Goal
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

😎🌻 Happy June 🌻😎

I love the start of a new month - a fresh new start! Back at it today and got everything done. Another beautiful day in Connecticut. I have my MRI follow-up tomorrow, hoping they can tell me what is wrong with my knee, and more importantly how to correct it.
  • yodaloo88
    yodaloo88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yodaloo88 wrote: »
    6ttm7dk1znfh.jpg

What's the biggest challenge you're facing right now?

Mine is my foot not healing well and not being able to do the things I want to do ( like walk my dogs)

My limited mobility and just feeling overwhelmed by the challenge ahead of me- even though I know I need to not think of the long-haul. I just need to take it a day at a time!

I've been cricking my neck really bad for months and that has been frustrating me- so the pain is bad again today- I can barely turn it and I have a long shift at work tomorrow on my feet.

I am going to plan my meals for this week so I know what to have for suppers etc. Breakfasts can be easy- eggs in some variation for protein and I'll add something to it like an english muffin with cream cheese or some fruit. Lunches will depend on my day and where I'm going to be.

I also am going to drink more water. I had supper a little bit ago and I am not feeling as full as I want to- even though I've had enough food. So I am going to make sure I am keeping hydrated!

Sorry your in pain ...Have you tried a hot shower or heating pad ...take it one day at a time ...try not to be overwhelmed ..You got this :):):)

I have a "magic bag" which I use as a heating pad kinda thing. It helps a bit. Today I am just going to pop some ibuprofen and get on with it as best I can...and pray I don't overdo it at work again!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps
    5/31: 5233
    6/1: 5911
    6/2: 5893
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    May was a really good month. I have a little side bet going with my Doctor over which of us can lose the most weight.
    @rwillems I love it! You rock that doc! 😁

• RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    This year will be different!! I'm out walking at 7am! AND I will learn to control my eating when I'm not in my rv!!
    I know I'm not going to lose huge amounts of weight now, so I'm lowering my expectations and aiming to lose .5lb week ..... great practise for maintenance!!

@Slimmersixties Just gotta say that I like your attitude! Yes, great practice for maintenance! Go get that 0.5 pound this week and be very proud of it! 😁
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ~Welcome new and returning members~!
    ~Weigh in day~ Monday
    PW:166.5
    CW:166.2

~Steps~
    5/26 10,236
    5/27 8,349
    5/28 9,204
    5/29 9,482
    5/30 7,329
    5/31 7,214
    6/1 5,220

I feel like I started the week strong with my steps and then got tired out by end of week. I slept about 15 hours on Saturday! I was so tired. I am hoping to reach all my goals this week, which include:
    ~drinking at least 80 oz of water a day.
    ~walking my goal steps which is 7k
    ~Not eating after 7pm
    ~Fasting at least 3 days for 17 hours
    ~Doing HIIT training at least those 3 days
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 293 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    hu8y2y46p6mw.jpg

Are you a planner or a procrastinator?

I am a planner :)

Both.. but if I have to choose, i'm a procrastinator unfortunately.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,598 Member
    Options
    6ttm7dk1znfh.jpg

Mine is my foot not healing well and not being able to do the things I want to do ( like walk my dogs)

It’s a toss up between dealing with constant pain and my mental health at the moment.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @iLive2Walk
    I never posts my walks to mfp as I don’t trust the calorie burn.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning! The weather is not so nice today. It is supposed to get sunny late this afternoon so I will hopefully get out on the balcony. Congratulations to both the team and to all who placed last month. Let’s kill June!

Steps (Sunday)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,111 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    hc23m0fojhyz.jpg

If you were an alcoholic drink or a non alcoholic drink ...What would you be?

I would be a white Russian ....taste like chocolate milk :p
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yodaloo88 wrote: »
    6ttm7dk1znfh.jpg

My limited mobility and just feeling overwhelmed by the challenge ahead of me- even though I know I need to not think of the long-haul. I just need to take it a day at a time!

I've been cricking my neck really bad for months and that has been frustrating me- so the pain is bad again today- I can barely turn it and I have a long shift at work tomorrow on my feet.

I am going to plan my meals for this week so I know what to have for suppers etc. Breakfasts can be easy- eggs in some variation for protein and I'll add something to it like an english muffin with cream cheese or some fruit. Lunches will depend on my day and where I'm going to be.

I also am going to drink more water. I had supper a little bit ago and I am not feeling as full as I want to- even though I've had enough food. So I am going to make sure I am keeping hydrated!

Sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope you are doing better soon. The water intake sounds like a good plan to help make you feel full, Good luck with that and planning your meals
  • JamieS74
    Options
    Morning everyone. I'm Lis and I've been on this journey since August 2021 when i weighed in at 276lb. My initial goal was to get to 200lb, then 190lb and now 176lb. I've got there once but can't stay there! Currently 182lb and struggling with this last 6lb.
    Summer is usually a gain time for me ! I have 2 excuses .... I'm away from my rv and its to hot to walk here in Spain. This year will be different!! I'm out walking at 7am! AND I will learn to control my eating when I'm not in my rv!!

You can do it!!! I get though the heat during the summer. I have been trying to get out earlier as well. Good luck!!
  • JamieS74
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    ~Welcome new and returning members~!
    ~Weigh in day~ Monday
    PW:166.5
    CW:166.2

~Steps~
    5/26 10,236
    5/27 8,349
    5/28 9,204
    5/29 9,482
    5/30 7,329
    5/31 7,214
    6/1 5,220

I feel like I started the week strong with my steps and then got tired out by end of week. I slept about 15 hours on Saturday! I was so tired. I am hoping to reach all my goals this week, which include:
    ~drinking at least 80 oz of water a day.
    ~walking my goal steps which is 7k
    ~Not eating after 7pm
    ~Fasting at least 3 days for 17 hours
    ~Doing HIIT training at least those 3 days

Great goals for the week!!
  • JamieS74
    Options
    Happy Monday! Happy June!
    Way to go team!! May was awesome. Lets hope we can keep it up for June! I know I am really going to try.
This discussion has been closed.