Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,082 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Ugh, the older you get the harder it is. I know I splurged a little over my Birthday weekend but with all the exercise I have done and the water I drank I thought I would have at least stayed the same. Oh well, just have to work a little harder I guess.

Happy belated birthday ..... bit more salt, few more carbs and a small gain is almost inevitable! Hopefully it will disappear as fast as it appeared!!!

Happy Belated Birthday ... I hope you had a wonderful Birthday ;)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

SW: 183 (5/30)
    CW: 180 (Today, Thursday, 6/6)

Weigh-In Day: Thursday

Thank you for the welcome!! :smile:
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 385.8
    CW - 385.7

Screeching to a halt over here. Hope yall are doing well.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,943 Member
    edited June 7
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13,755
    June 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056
    June 4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,709
    June 5 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371
    June 6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,714

Friday - June 7

๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371
    ๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Under my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿ’ช Strength 30 Min
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธKnee Stretches 15 Min
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Quiet day yesterday, felt a little better, so cleaned the kitchen and family room but then got a little sore. Hoping feeling good today so I can finish downstairs. Also got a standing strength (knee friendly) workout in. Hoping to go for a 1/2 mile today - baby steps!

• MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Pw 205.4
    Cw 205.2
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Ugh, the older you get the harder it is. I know I splurged a little over my Birthday weekend but with all the exercise I have done and the water I drank I thought I would have at least stayed the same. Oh well, just have to work a little harder I guess.

Happy belated birthday ..... bit more salt, few more carbs and a small gain is almost inevitable! Hopefully it will disappear as fast as it appeared!!!

Thank you! I certainly hope it comes off and more ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • JamieS74
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Happy Belated Birthday ... I hope you had a wonderful Birthday ;)

Thank you Megan ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • JamieS74
    Options
    My newsfeed is becoming quieter and quieter ๐Ÿ˜ข
    I'll come back daily and check into the group and that will be about it once my newsfeed is totally gone.
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I see (in my now almost dead newsfeed) people having trouble getting in to the community pages.. I hope it doesn't go down!
  • JamieS74
    edited June 7
    Options
    OH and my son Andrew is graduating High School tonight! It's been an emotional week to say the least. His elementary school had a senior clap out yesterday, where the seniors got to wear their cap and gown and walk through the halls with all the kids, teachers and staff clapping for them. It was so nice to be able to go. All the teachers remembered us and loved talking with the kids they educated for the 6 years they were there.
    31sreslika38.jpg
  • livnlyfe1111
    livnlyfe1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 207.6
    CW (Current Weight): 206.3
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,597 Member
    edited June 7
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 385.8
    CW - 385.7

Screeching to a halt over here. Hope yall are doing well.

You need to shake things up. Add a new exercise, etc. Also, have you recalculated your allowed calories since losing all the weight?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

SW: 183 (5/30)
    CW: 180 (Today, Thursday, 6/6)

Weigh-In Day: Thursday

Thank you for the welcome!! :smile:

Welcome back Lee! We missed you. Awesome loss this week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    OH and my son Andrew is graduating High School tonight! It's been an emotional week to say the least. His elementary school had a senior clap out yesterday, where the seniors got to wear their cap and gown and walk through the halls with all the kids, teachers and staff clapping for them. It was so nice to be able to go. All the teachers remembered us and loved talking with the kids they educated for the 6 years they were there.
    31sreslika38.jpg

My granddaughter graduated high school last year. It is such a proud moment. I canโ€™t view your image for some reason. Congratulations to your son!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13,755
    June 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056
    June 4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,709
    June 5 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371
    June 6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,714

Friday - June 7

๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371
    ๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Under my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿ’ช Strength 30 Min
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธKnee Stretches 15 Min
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Quiet day yesterday, felt a little better, so cleaned the kitchen and family room but then got a little sore. Hoping feeling good today so I can finish downstairs. Also got a standing strength (knee friendly) workout in. Hoping to go for a 1/2 mile today - baby steps!

Baby steps are so important when recovering from an injury. Do you like the pool? You may find water exercises donโ€™t cause as much pain. I really got to get back to the pool.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 7
    Options
    Good morning! I went for a short walk yesterday. Itโ€™s time to get my butt back to exercising. I am off to Friday coffee group and depending on the weather I may go for another walk. I have to remember exercise is a great anti depressants.

Steps
    Sunday: 3,133
    Monday: 4,138
    Tuesday: 5,456
    Wednesday: 3,470
    Thursday: 4,992
    Friday:
    Saturday:

I am mostly a morning person. When I am having difficulty with my sleep I do seem to get up later. I like getting up earlier as I get much more done.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    hwbkzntm116m.jpg

What accent do you like the most ?

I love the Italian accent :)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Motto:
    ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well ๐Ÿฅ—to Live Well ๐Ÿšขโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿงณ
    H2O - Make it Flow ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Daily Goals for June
    1. Calories (plan for 1250) with Wiggle room to 1650 and protein 150g.
    2. Limit Wine to the weekend, if at all.
    3. Water - Minimum of 80 ounces
    4. Exercise 5 days a week (core/strength train/cardio)
    5. Consistently hit 10k steps - Goal 20+ days.
    6. Daily reads or audible.
    Recap: June! Welcome! This is an exciting month for me as my house closes on the 25th, and we will be moving on the 28th. It's a little sad as I've gotten very used to the on-site gym at my apartment, so I'll have to start thinking about how I will continue exercising with the equipment that I have.

My focus this month is on nutrition and macros.
    Planning at the lower end of the calorie range but leaving room for "other" stuff.

- THOUGHTS:
    Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning! Please share :)

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate
    6/2 5,473
    6/3 9,777
    6/4 12,113
    6/5 10,416
    6/6 6,378
    6/7
    6/8

@FindingSamMon
    Step Goal: 4,000
    6/2 - 3,999 (seriously, Samantha?!?!?)
    I hate it when that happens!! I actually have an alarm to check my steps about an hour before bedtime. Sometimes I ignore that alarm :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ Sorry for the loss of your dad in such a tragic way.

@Aactuallyaash ~ {{{{{hugs}}}}}

@iLive2Walk ~ Good for you for taking a complete rest day. I've upped mine to 2 days per week as I realized my body was not recovering as quickly. I just felt achy and not true muscle soreness from working out. It seems to have done the trick! Just listen to your body, it will tell you! :)

When I first got my cortisone shot, I remember it feeling different, not necessarily better. But after about 10 days it felt better. Congrats on good results from your yearly check up!

@needlecraft ~ nice loss!

@JamieS74 ~ Happy Belated Birthday!

@Zaramarie61 ~ Welcome to the group. There are a few introverts around here so we definitely understand :)
    @Nachdeezy ~ I still see a loss...keeping going!!

What has been your hardest goodbye in life so far?
    (1)My Dad was sick and had been for a while and refused to get real medical care. He died at age 58.
    (2)I returned to IL for the support of my family (Mom) in 1997. She was "well" but one day felt a little off, went to the doctor and was diagnosed with lung cancer. She went through chemo and was told she was "cancer-free". She passed in Nov 1998. I was devastated. (3) My dog. There was no preparation or forewarning. July he started uncontrollable peeing and was diagnosed with diabetes with Keto acidosis. I've had many dogs in my lifetime, but this one hit hard

Early Bird but the first few hours I like to just be with myself and my thoughts. No conversation!

Australian accent
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Motto:
    ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well ๐Ÿฅ—to Live Well ๐Ÿšขโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿงณ
    H2O - Make it Flow ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Daily Goals for June
    1. Calories (plan for 1250) with Wiggle room to 1650 and protein 150g.
    2. Limit Wine to the weekend, if at all.
    3. Water - Minimum of 80 ounces
    4. Exercise 5 days a week (core/strength train/cardio)
    5. Consistently hit 10k steps - Goal 20+ days.
    6. Daily reads or audible.
    Recap: June! Welcome! This is an exciting month for me as my house closes on the 25th, and we will be moving on the 28th. It's a little sad as I've gotten very used to the on-site gym at my apartment, so I'll have to start thinking about how I will continue exercising with the equipment that I have.

My focus this month is on nutrition and macros.
    Planning at the lower end of the calorie range but leaving room for "other" stuff.

- THOUGHTS:
    Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning! Please share :)

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate
    6/2 5,473
    6/3 9,777
    6/4 12,113
    6/5 10,416
    6/6 6,378
    6/7
    6/8

@FindingSamMon
    Step Goal: 4,000
    6/2 - 3,999 (seriously, Samantha?!?!?)
    I hate it when that happens!! I actually have an alarm to check my steps about an hour before bedtime. Sometimes I ignore that alarm :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ Sorry for the loss of your dad in such a tragic way.

@Aactuallyaash ~ {{{{{hugs}}}}}

@iLive2Walk ~ Good for you for taking a complete rest day. I've upped mine to 2 days per week as I realized my body was not recovering as quickly. I just felt achy and not true muscle soreness from working out. It seems to have done the trick! Just listen to your body, it will tell you! :)

When I first got my cortisone shot, I remember it feeling different, not necessarily better. But after about 10 days it felt better. Congrats on good results from your yearly check up!

@needlecraft ~ nice loss!

@JamieS74 ~ Happy Belated Birthday!

@Zaramarie61 ~ Welcome to the group. There are a few introverts around here so we definitely understand :)
    @Nachdeezy ~ I still see a loss...keeping going!!

What has been your hardest goodbye in life so far?
    (1)My Dad was sick and had been for a while and refused to get real medical care. He died at age 58.
    (2)I returned to IL for the support of my family (Mom) in 1997. She was "well" but one day felt a little off, went to the doctor and was diagnosed with lung cancer. She went through chemo and was told she was "cancer-free". She passed in Nov 1998. I was devastated. (3) My dog. There was no preparation or forewarning. July he started uncontrollable peeing and was diagnosed with diabetes with Keto acidosis. I've had many dogs in my lifetime, but this one hit hard

Early Bird but the first few hours I like to just be with myself and my thoughts. No conversation!

Australian accent