Exercise Posts ONLY Please.

Options

Replies

• zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    20 minutes on treadmill, 30 minutes on bike - i'd say it was vigorous.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    John772016 wrote: »
    Burned 489 calories on a 37 minute, 4.3 mile run @ 6.90 mph
    60 minutes on the semi recumbent bike - 30 minutes light, 30 minutes moderate

CALORIE KILLERS ON THE LOOSE
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    burned 792 calories doing 80 minutes of Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile)
  • zebasschick
    Options
    i've posted about this group on my newsfeed several times. i think it'll pick up once the newsfeeds are gone.

btw, yesterday i did 25 minutes of circuit training including something new - weighted step ups - as well as doing 2 sets each of bicep curls, bench presses, deadlifts, military presses, pec flys, rows, upright rows, weighted twists, triceps, and i did farmer carries - and did 35 moderate minutes on the bike, too. i went through those exercises so fast to keep my heart rate up my muscles were practically humming by the time i was done!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    i've posted about this group on my newsfeed several times. i think it'll pick up once the newsfeeds are gone.

btw, yesterday i did 25 minutes of circuit training including something new - weighted step ups - as well as doing 2 sets each of bicep curls, bench presses, deadlifts, military presses, pec flys, rows, upright rows, weighted twists, triceps, and i did farmer carries - and did 35 moderate minutes on the bike, too. i went through those exercises so fast to keep my heart rate up my muscles were practically humming by the time i was done!

Thank you for the shout out and well done on the workout
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    burned 1,197 calories doing 99 minutes of Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile)
  • zebasschick
    Options
    I'm just finishing up an hour on the semi recumbent bike. I suspect the entire ride was vigorous, but I always level down one if I'm not sure. it's keeping my heart rate up very nicely.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    burned 943 calories doing 78 minutes of Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile)
  • zebasschick
    Options
    meant to do lifting today, but wasn't very awake, so i did 25 vigorous minutes on the upright bike and 20 high-moderate minutes on the semi recumbent, 2 sets of overhead presses and 2 sets of deadlifts with the new bar.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    meant to do lifting today, but wasn't very awake, so i did 25 vigorous minutes on the upright bike and 20 high-moderate minutes on the semi recumbent, 2 sets of overhead presses and 2 sets of deadlifts with the new bar.

Lady beast RRAAWWRR
  • John772016
    John772016 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post a few days, guess they don't count🤷‍♂️

Today, burned 845 calories on an 64 minute, 7.11 mile run @ 6.7 mph
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    John772016 wrote: »
    Forgot to post a few days, guess they don't count🤷‍♂️

Today, burned 845 calories on an 64 minute, 7.11 mile run @ 6.7 mph

Calorie killer
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    burned 1,415 calories doing 117 minutes of Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    burned 2,431 calories doing 201 minutes of Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile)
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    60 minutes Sunday. 30 horrible minutes on the bike (not feeling it) then a lovely 30 minute walk.
  • IzzieDizzie93
    IzzieDizzie93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    45 min workout, focusing on working out lower part of body today. My watch wasn't tracking initially which was annoying so I cam only say it was 200 calories burned (most likely it was more)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    60 minutes Sunday. 30 horrible minutes on the bike (not feeling it) then a lovely 30 minute walk.

You are a lady beast RRAAWWRR
  • zebasschick
    Options
    just did 16 minutes of weighted lower back and abs
    20 minutes of moderate bike
    31 minutes of vigorous bike
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Morning walk with Dixi - 40 min
    rst1ux4pv0y4.jpg
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    402 calories burned miscellaneous physical therapy, piano playing and household chores