Replies

• solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I like you guys.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,162 Member
    Options
    Uggg...I hate change (unless I am doing the changes according to my husband) and I am sooooo not a joiner, but on the other hand I like my libations and have grown fond to reading the shenanigans of the other lushes.

So far tonight I am working on my second margarita and my lips are already starting to go numb...I feel like such a lightweight! Another "I drink often but not a lot"

Cheers to all the other lushes...It is possible to lose weight, be healthy and indulge! That's my motto and I am sticking with it :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    whiskey tour, lesson and tasting tonight with appetizers. Should be a good start to an evening. :drinker:

I will start the new monthly thread over here for December and we can keep the Novemember going until then. does that work?
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow lushes :bigsmile: Enjoying 2 of my favorite things tonight: Red Wings Hockey and Bacardi & diet Yummy!!:drinker:

Enjoy your Friday night :laugh:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Greetings lushes........................................of course, I'm in!!!
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat morn 12:30a - 1 shot of whiskey to celebrate the invitation to a new group that is coherent, organized, and sane!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sat morn 12:30a - 1 shot of whiskey to celebrate the invitation to a new group that is coherent, organized, and sane!!

:laugh:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Last night-3 margaritas and 3 shots of Dogfish head brown honey rum, YUMMY!!!
    Got my workout in, now let the day begin!! Movies, mall, dinner, beers, YAY!!
    Enjoy everyone!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed some delicious wine & Blue Moons last night! Now I'm off to KC for a wonderful evening at a wedding & reception at a brewery! Super excited! Have a wonderful weekend all!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    eek, takeaway pizza and Jack Daniels for me tonight, first time I've been over calories for months!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Bump and hurro lushes. :heart:
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yesterday-2 cocktails 1 1/2 flights and 1/2 12oz beer! Good day!
    Today-BEER :drinker:

Happy Sunday Funday, ENJOY!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Fri-0
    Sat-0

Check me for a fever..I might be ill!!
    We shall see what today brings.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I drank way too much. Girls night out.
    vodka soda
    mandarin orange and red bull
    5 bud lights

felin rough today.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Fri-0
    Sat-0

Check me for a fever..I might be ill!!
    We shall see what today brings.

LOL - have you been taken over by aliens?? :glasses:

Sat - 1 bacardi & diet
    Sun 1 bacardi & diet...so far....
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Uuuugh waaaay too much last night and yet I'm having a Sam Adams blackberry witbier right now...
    Back to 0's tomorrow though =]
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    A cider for me tonight, going to try to be a bit better next week, been rather lushy lately.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    vodka and POM. I will have some wine with dinner. I didn't even drink a whole glass last night. that was kind of different.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I certainly did....and drank WAY too much last night at a wedding reception, but it was totally worth it. Surprisingly, I felt fantastic this AM!!! Drink a Emergen-C Vitamin C before going to bed...and you'll wake up feeling fabulous!!! Learned that lovely secret last night...and it sure did work!

Tomorrow is the start to a new week. I may enjoy a couple of Miller Lites this evening while watching my Desperate Housewives. What can I say? I love beer! Happy Sunday!