Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 5 vodka/soda and 2 glasses of wine
    Wednesday, 0 drinks

Total: 7

Goal: 15 drinks
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh god, last night was HORRIBLE, food and beverages............1 Troegs Mad Elf and 16oz (?) of wine, I stopped measuring after the first 6oz glass....I feel friggin gross today!! I MUST be better tonight!!! My husband has been away all week and when I'm alone I think its ok to do whatever I want...no one sees me overeating or drinking right :laugh:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I'm blaming my drinking lately on the this puppy, she's super sweet but a little nutty. It's not her fault she had previous owners that did nothing with her for the first 7 months of her life. We are really trying to work on the jumping and nipping, and I'm finding that wine gives me more patience.

Monday- 12 oz red
    Tuesday- 12oz red
    Wednesday- 12 oz red
    Thursday- Puppy School, so I won't get home til late, but I'm sure I'll need a drink after that
    Friday- Surprise party for a friend....at a bar
    Saturday- who knows, planning on taking it easy
    Sunday- going to see Breaking Dawn with the best friend and we usually sneak in cocktails
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    So far this week...

Monday ~ 1 bottle of wine
    Tuesday ~ 0
    Wednesday ~ 0
    Thursday ~ hopefully 0, but I'm going to dinner @ Old Chicago w/ girlfriends & we're going to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn (Yes, I am one of those people...don't make fun) ;)
    Friday ~ Who knows...probably buy some wine and beer....
    Saturday ~ Same w/ Friday
    Sunday ~ 0
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ah, Chloe, patience in a bottle! That's good.
    Last night I had a couple of glasses, not totally sure how much, I'll claim three glasses. It's this cheap box wine but it's quite good.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am going to shot for a 0 tonight - or possibly, 2 glasses of wine...but, not go crazy :wink:

Monday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, ???

Total: 7

• yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be being good this week but by Tuesday I'd thought sod it and opened a bottle of wine :embarassed: decided I couldn't go cold turkey on sweet treats and alcohol in one week!

Monday 0
    Tues 2 glasses of wine
    Weds 0
    Thurs 1 glass of wine

no biscuits or chocolate, I have successfully resisted chocolate muffins and donuts, so it's not all bad :drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    decided I couldn't go cold turkey on sweet treats and alcohol in one week!

Funny you say that I have been drinking more than normal this week and I have been trying to give up the sweets too...doing good with the no chocolate, bad with the drinking :drinker:
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    well day off tomorrow only one till next friday..so planing on only a couple but we will see..
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    bottle of white wine last night. then vodka rocks. oy.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thursday=1 drink. It was pretty big glass but...
    Not sure about tonight, no plans but tomorrow is brother-in-laws 40th b-day and got a designated driver so that should mean a few drinks.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I quite enjoy DD's..especially when its not me :wink: I am DD tomorrow afternoon...we are having a long lunch at our fav place with some friends, but its lunch and its early and when we get home, it'll be on :laugh:

Last night, I had 2 8oz glasses of wine.
    Tonight-wine and maybe some tequila shots???
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 2 Sam Adams Winter beers at Old Chicago. They were delicious. I also ate not too healthy :( Delicious caramel/chocolate popcorn @ the movie. Not too much of it, brought 3/4 of it home. So, I did ok. Thought about having wine tonight, but I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, so I'm not even positive if I'll make it to the gym or not!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    At about 6:30 this morning I had officially been up for 24 hours. Tried to get some sleep but here I am running on maybe 2 hours and with it being so sunny and beautiful looking out, sleep at this point is simply not going to happen. Which means, any drinks I have tonight will go straight to my fuzzy head and hopefully knock me out so I get a phenomenal night sleep tonight.

Maybe I should have had a drink last night but I just love seeing those 0's haha, some weird switch has flipped and I feel fine waiting until Fridays to indulge in the booze. Hopefully this helps with some weight loss too.

In any event, cheers to the freakin' weekend! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 6 drinks....2-20oz moose drool, 1 Becks Dark and 2 Miller lights

Total: 11

Here's hoping that I be a lot better!!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Been awhile since I posted and didnt realize y'all had formed a group!! Yeah!!

No drinks all week but its FRIDAY!!! so Im sure there will be some BEER tonight!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday fellow lushes! Cheers:drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    0 last night but that's because i went overboard on Wednesday and lost count :embarassed:

Back on track hopefully. Probably just a glass or 2 of red wine tonight. Have the house to myself this weekend...hopefully I will stay out of trouble. :drinker:
    Have a great weekend!!
  • willowautumn07
    willowautumn07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yay!! Thanks for inviting me!! I haven't decided yet if I am trying to cut out alcohol or fit it into my diet.....that being said
    Thursday I had two vodka diet 7ups and I will probably do the same tonight.
    I am glad to be a part of a group of people who support everyone :happy:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been good this week... Nothing M-Th. Tonight, however, I'm enjoying some wine. Yummmmmmy.