Introductions

Options

Replies

• hnjohnson007
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sharon and I have lived in Minneapolis for over 10 years. I'm not a native, but hope I have lived here long enough to count as a Minnesotan. :smile:

If you can make it through 10 long Minnesota winters, we'll welcome you with hug and a hot cup of coco :-)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I live right off of I35N, 30 minutes north of the Twin Cities in a small town called Stacy.

I'm glad we don't have snow yet. Haha!

I live just north of Mora and work in Cambridge! Hi there neighbor!
  • eal6553
    eal6553 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any one in Prior lake or that goes to Dakota Fitness?
  • lauramellang
    Options
    I am from Austin and now live in Albert Lea.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I grew up in Golden Valley, I currently live in Plymouth.

Loving the little dusting of snow today!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I grew up in Golden Valley, I currently live in Plymouth.

Loving the little dusting of snow today!

Second time in four years that it has snowed just in time for the St. Olaf Christmas Festival! :drinker:
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Debbie. I just joined mfp a couple of days ago. I'm south of the river
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm from Thief River Falls and now live in Wyoming, MN.
    We only live 4 miles apart! Crazy! :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to the newbies!!!

Brr, it's COLD in Duluth today...........not much snow up here yet, though. We could use some!

Anyone who wants to do a COOOL thing for Christmas should come up and visit Bentleyville!!! It's a rockin' Christmas light and music display, outdoors, FREE (EXCEPT for parking) and just the coolest thing ever. Here's their website:

http://www.bentleyvilleusa.org/
  • leelees10
    leelees10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Maybe sometime we'll meet up on the trail between Stacy and Wyoming. :happy:
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Indeed! I'm always on that trail. :)
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Faribault . Just started a challenge of the 30 day shred and happy to say I have lost 4 lbs this week.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Hi I'm from Faribault . Just started a challenge of the 30 day shred and happy to say I have lost 4 lbs this week.
    Good luck everyone.

Hey neighbor! Are you enjoying this lovely snow? It's beautiful here, as my profile picture shows.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Hello Minnesota. I did not grow up in Minnesota, but my husband grew up in Mounds View. We currently live in Blaine. I don't really care for the snow or the cold. But I live in MN whatcha gonna do? :grumble: LOL
  • Jorra
    Options
    Hello Minnesota. I did not grow up in Minnesota, but my husband grew up in Mounds View. We currently live in Blaine. I don't really care for the snow or the cold. But I live in MN whatcha gonna do? :grumble: LOL

Minnesotan not by choice is still a Minnesotan. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Minnesotans!!

Love the group option now!! :) I am down in southern MN in a small town outside of Rochester MN! :)

As far as introduction.... I am 26 (will be 27 next month) Married and have 2 children ages 2.5 DD and 1 DS.
    I started my size healthier journey when I delivered my DS on Oct 19th, 2010. So far I am down 130lbs and am
    eager to hit ONEderland by Valentine's Day.
    I have been overweight my whole life and this is the thinnest I have been my entire adult life.
    Can't really think of what else to put but hi! :)

~Khera
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ruthann I have live in Northfield, the Twin Cities and I know live up by the Canadian Border
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ruthann I have live in Northfield, the Twin Cities and I know live up by the Canadian Border
    Which one by Thunder Bay or Fort Frances?? If you don't mind me asking? I am by the Fort Frances Border
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Which one by Thunder Bay or Fort Frances?? If you don't mind me asking? I am by the Fort Frances Border

Warroad
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Karissa and Im 21 and live in Rochester MN. I am a mommy to 2 kids who are 4 and a half and 2 and a half! Im a fulltime student going to school to become a social worker and hopefully work with people who are struggling with chemical dependency. I am NOT a fan of the snow yet I have lived in Rochester my entire life!