Log

Options

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Did other exercises this weekend because I forgot my dvd. Today is L1D2 for me.

I think I'm getting to do push ups better! L1D3
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On level 1 day 5 tonight. I'm gonna try to stick it out.
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    I did Day 1,2,3 of 30DS and walked 4 miles yesterday. Sore as all get-out and knees hurting. Diet is about the same but biggest problem is that scales were UP 3 lbs. this morning! What gives?????

I will do Day 4 and 5 today to get caught up with the group!!

D1L1 on 12-1-11
    D2L1 on 12-2-11
    D3L1 on 12-3-11
    Walked 4 miles in an hour on 12-4-11

D4L1 - 12-5-11...DONE

I just realized how to quote in the same post...I think. Bear with me. But how do I respond to someone else's post within their post??
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    L1D1 on 11-30-11
    L1D2 on 12-01-11
    L1D3 on 12-02-11
    L1D4 on 12-03-11
    L1D5 on 12-05-11

Missed my workout yesterday. Pulled a muscle in a very inconvenient spot so moving wasn't so fun. Glad to be on track again (and now my days match up with the date so it'll be easier to remember where I'm at!).
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    L1 D4

Had the longest debate in history. My mind didn't want to do it and my body was jumping ship,but my motivation kicked in and i got through it, even did L2 (Which almost killed me).

I'm casting my vote to kick the front lifts off the show, anyone second that motion.:bigsmile: I still can't get through them without dropping my hands, i wonder if i should switch to three pounders.

Everything else is somewhat easier.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wont be shredding tonight. Im way to tired to do anything. I was up most of the night with a teething baby. Poor little guy. : (
  • sezz_25
    Options
    day 8, level 1! I'm getting better at this, yay! though i still do some modified versions especially with the push ups, still i am happy with what i have accomplished so far :drinker:
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1
    Day 2 Level 1
    Day 3 Level 1
    Day 4 Level 1

Day 5 Level 1 - Still get sore and stiff but not as much. That's good right?
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1,2,3 of 30DS and walked 4 miles yesterday. Sore as all get-out and knees hurting. Diet is about the same but biggest problem is that scales were UP 3 lbs. this morning! What gives?????

I will do Day 4 and 5 today to get caught up with the group!!

Its normal. I also went up in weight by 1.6 lbs but i can tell my workout pants are getting bigger. Check out this article, I found it very informative as to the "why" you increase weight at first.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/398343-weight-gain-when-beginning-weight-training-for-weight-loss/
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Level 1 of day 3 completed, my knees still hurt even with a rest day yesterday lol. I hope it gets better by friday, that will be a week for me :-)
  • starshine420
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 complete! I'm so loving this actually! Sore muscles and all!

Day 3, Level 1 complete! Wasn't sure I'd make it today. Had a long, tiring, but very fun day with my son. I essentionally did 3 hours of walking with him for the Christmas Stroll in our town. Was much fun and much worth it. I didn't eat so well (well, there was free candy cane samples and clam chowder and hot chocolate and we went to our favorite candy store, couldn't be helped, it was a spoiling day, lol) but at least I'm making up for it now, lol

Day 4, level 1 complete. Almost no modifications except push ups and sometimes on all the lunges, but for at least half of them, I can do full lunges.

Day 5, Level 1: First set of push ups, I did almost all as full push ups. Lunges were still painful. But I was doing full lunges on most of the front ones and some side lunges. Getting there slowly
  • starshine420
    Options
    Level 1 of day 3 completed, my knees still hurt even with a rest day yesterday lol. I hope it gets better by friday, that will be a week for me :-)

I have bad knees so I get that too. it's getting better but if yours are like mine than you will sometimes still have pain
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1

Day 2 Level 1

Ouch...

Day 3 Level 1...so glad I pushed thru the sore muscles! We can do this!!

Day 4 Level 1

Day 5 Level 1!! Feeling FAB!! Day 3 was the worst, I'm in a groove now. Power thru it!!
  • starshine420
    Options
    Wont be shredding tonight. Im way to tired to do anything. I was up most of the night with a teething baby. Poor little guy. : (

aww, purr little bug! I hope they pop in quick so he won't be in pain anymore
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options

The first time I tried this dvd my knees hurt bad too. I think it was my form on the side lunges. If your knee goes over your foot then it will cause pain, same wit squats be sure stick your butt out. Hope that helps.

Completed L1D5 today, shoulders are killing me. Able to do most of advanced moves. Let's keep pushing
  • jcmorrison25
    jcmorrison25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! L1D1 is done! I'm a little bit behind the group but still pushing ahead! I'll get measurement and pics done tomorrow, I only had time to do the video tonight and didn't want to put it off another day!!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 completed.
    Day 3, Level 1 competed yesterday
    Day 4, Level 1 completed yesterday
    Day 5, Level 1 completed yesterday. I'm really sad because I may need to take today as my rest day. I'm working a double so I won't be home until 9pm tonight.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Forgot to log yesterday so 12-5 day 4 level 1 and 12-6 day 5 level 1. Ready to move to level 2. Will see what happens tomorrow. Lol
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    D2L1....I did with more accuracy hence more breaks....I don't really feeling much soreness (yet)

wondering if I am pushing myself enough.

Skipped today....did running instead. First time every ran for 19 minutes non stop...:bigsmile:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 5 Level 1 today and my pants felt looser this morning, even straight out of the dryer!!