Options

Replies

• KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 2 glasses maybe 3 glasses of Riesling
    Monday - 0
    Wedesday - we shall see

Blew it out this past weekend - whole bottle of wine and 3 mixed drinks on Saturday
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Sunday- 2 vodkas w/ lime
    Monday- 1 wine
    Tuesday- 1 um... bottle! Long stressful day & evening...
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful ring Kat. I love pear shape diamonds..sheesh who am I kidding, I :heart: all diamonds!

So far this week
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

Thanks =] I got the idea from a white topaz set in white gold pear shaped ring that I bought years ago. One of my friends said "you want a pear?" as if it was a bad thing but I am anything but traditional and certainly didn't want a cookie cutter ring nor wedding which is why I'm not wearing a white dress =]

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

I hate taking my ring off but I do so when I work out so it doesn't get gross, it's been a great motivator the last two days and I've gotten my work out in as soon as I get up =] also been good with eating. Boy er fiancé asked if I wanted wings with dinner last night and I said no, well yes but no. I said we can't have them as often as we have been, even if it's a tiny amount and he agreed. I got a dry turkey sub instead with a greek salad with balsamic =] yummy. And even though I know it's fluctuation, I was down a pound on the scale today despite knowing that grinder had tons of sodium. I'm still going by the weekly weigh in but for the next 10 months I'm going to keep better track of what the scale says even with knowing it's just a number. I don't have a dress yet so I can't exactly just go off of how that fits but hopefully soon!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Not doing so good with my one a day goal!

Sunday: Lots
    Monday: Irish cream in my coffee and two shots
    Tuesday: Irish cream in my coffee again (2 cups)

To my defense, the irish cream was only because I was out of coffee creamer:ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

To my defense, the irish cream was only because I was out of coffee creamer:ohwell:

I like irish cream but LOVE amaretto in my coffee =] Might be celebrating lots come Sunday. Going to look at the venue that I fell in love with and with any luck we will have it booked by the time we come home :happy: :drinker:
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

I wish I had that problem!!! lol
  • jenroseb
    jenroseb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am so glad I found this group! I just love beer and sometimes would rather give up that last piece of pizza for another beer. LOL. Glad I am not the only one struggling with losing weight and wanting to drink! :drinker:
  • sal22408
    Options
    Sooooo i missed lunch today and im under my calorie goal for the day so im really debating a glass of wine :) It would bring me over my goal ....but not near as much as if i were at my goal for the night. So i should have the glass of wine, rightttttt ???????

Someone twist my arm :)
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    How nice to find you guys (and gals)! I love my red wine and have a hard time giving it up. When I go scuba diving there is nothing better than a nice cold beer (or 4) with a couple of chicken wings to relax. Everyone tells me I have to give it all up if I want to lose weight. I sometimes go over, but I try and get all my good healthy foods (protein, calcium, a little fat and carbs), then use the rest to indulge myself in a few glasses of wine at the end of the day.

With Christmas coming up, I know there is going to be a lot of Irish Cream, Mead, Irish Car Bombs, eggnog, etc. in my future.

Kat, congrats on the engagement!
  • sal22408
    Options
    Sooooo i missed lunch today and im under my calorie goal for the day so im really debating a glass of wine :) It would bring me over my goal ....but not near as much as if i were at my goal for the night. So i should have the glass of wine, rightttttt ???????

never mind....poured myself a glass. haha. i dont need to be convinced :)
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Sorry I was on the phone lol Glad you didn't wait!
  • sal22408
    Options

haha...its ok. Maybe you can convince me to have a refill?? ...i only poured 1/4 glass ...i want more :)
  • sal22408
    Options

haha...its ok. Maybe you can convince me to have a refill?? ...i only poured 1/4 glass ...i want more :)

done. ...sheesh you guys.
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options

done. ...sheesh you guys.

Have another one! It's almost tomorrow anyway! Cheers!
  • sal22408
    Options
    I like you JupiterMermaid!! *cheers!*
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Here was my night...
    Drink.
    Drank.
    Drunk.
    Fin.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like cooking last night. :angry: I didn't feel like eating (my mouth is still not healed) :noway: so I drank. :drinker: A lot. :blushing: Vodka and cranberry juice. :drinker: A lot.:blushing: It was a good night. :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Here was my night...
    Drink.
    Drank.
    Drunk.
    Fin.
    My nights are usally
    Drink
    Drank
    Drunk
    Floor.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    It has been a while since I posted in the Lush thread. I just wanted to stop in and say hi! :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!
    And hi Chris..good to see you.