CW 175
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    CW 150 no lost got to change something up. :huh:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    wow cw 200.5 !!!!....when i weighed myself this am ........

Almost in Onederland, congrats!!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well, I gained 6 pounds with my girl's weekend! Thank God that doesn't happen too often!

CW: 198
  • yramesor333
    Options
    wow cw 200.5 !!!!....when i weighed myself this am ........

Almost in Onederland, congrats!!
    thank you :) cant wait to finally be in onederland !!!! been 7 years
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :happy: I hope you all had a good monday! I am happy report I got my exercise in over the weekend, but felt some of the old me come out yesterday!!! I just wanted to keep stuffing food in my mouth!!! I made good choices and just said NO to some wine I really wanted!!! Ended up under my calories but just had some negative talk going on in my head!! Today I am much better...I went for a run and am excited to say I ran over 30 mins straight including some hills!!!!!!!!!! I will be under my calories for the day and hopefully on to continued weight loss.

Yramesor33 ~ Push as hard as you can this week!!!! I need to see you report onderland status this week!!!! You can do it! I am happy for you :bigsmile:

Nevermorex ~ So happy you did so well on your exam!!! I hope your hospital stay gives you answers and you can move on to greater things! Thinking of you:flowerforyou:

Shaverkl ~ Good job...don't give up!!!! Do you have any races on the calendar you can focus on training for??? I hope you keep checking in to MFP for accountability and support!!! We are here for you:happy:

Want_it_25 ~ Wow where are you cruising too??? You can do it...there is plenty of time, but don't let that fool you..you know how fast time flies:wink:

Well I better hit the showers and maybe get alittle more decorating in. Have a good night :heart: Judy
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    :happy: I hope you all had a good monday! I am happy report I got my exercise in over the weekend, but felt some of the old me come out yesterday!!! I just wanted to keep stuffing food in my mouth!!! I made good choices and just said NO to some wine I really wanted!!! Ended up under my calories but just had some negative talk going on in my head!! Today I am much better...I went for a run and am excited to say I ran over 30 mins straight including some hills!!!!!!!!!! I will be under my calories for the day and hopefully on to continued weight loss.

And it's precisely moments and decisions like that that will empower you in the long run! Good for you!! :happy:
  • leslyta
    Options
    Hope yall are having a great week!! Getting closer to xmas!! Im just so excited!! Sadly my weight has gone up a bit. 187.8!! :( Have a great week yall!!
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am getting back to normal after a 2 and a half week cold. For one full week I was in a buckleys coma. I slept for a full week. Last week I was in bed for most of it as well and today I am finally feeling a bit back to normal. I am still congested and have a cough but I have some energy again. Not 100% but about 75%. I have not eaten well or excercised and have not stepped on the scale. I am hoping to be able to get back on the treadmill by the end of the week.

So sorry for being MIA.

Gen
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Scale broken so I will just stay same... Hope everyone is doing well..
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    loss of 0.7lb this week for me!
    Now 182lb.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Yramesor33 ~ Push as hard as you can this week!!!! I need to see you report onderland status this week!!!! You can do it! I am happy for you :bigsmile:

Nevermorex ~ So happy you did so well on your exam!!! I hope your hospital stay gives you answers and you can move on to greater things! Thinking of you:flowerforyou:

Shaverkl ~ Good job...don't give up!!!! Do you have any races on the calendar you can focus on training for??? I hope you keep checking in to MFP for accountability and support!!! We are here for you:happy:

Want_it_25 ~ Wow where are you cruising too??? You can do it...there is plenty of time, but don't let that fool you..you know how fast time flies:wink:

Well I better hit the showers and maybe get alittle more decorating in. Have a good night :heart: Judy

My best friend and I are cruising the Western Caribbean. I am so excited. Time sure does fly but I am going to kick my butt until its time to leave on the ship.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sad to report that my eating has been horrible.

Ended the day at -1800 yesterday. Yes, you see that right. And today I refuse to log. It wasn't as bad as yesterday, but I don't need to feel more guilty by seeing that big, huge negative red number.

I'm dealing with a lot of mental stuff now and need to find the strength to get my head back in the game.

I'm going to weigh-in tomorrow to log the damage I have caused this week. And then start working on getting back on track.

Binged a bit again today, but not as bad as yesterday. Going to hop on the scale tomorrow to see the damage I've caused. Then find a way to get my butt back in gear!

P.S. Has anyone ever joined Retro Fitness or Anytime Fitness. I signed up for a guest pass to both of them to check it out. They're the only two gyms within a 30minute drive. They are about 15mins.. both of them. Now I just gotta get my *kitten* there to try them out! But I was wondering if anyone of you had ever been to them...??
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in on Monday so I will weigh this Monday. I hope there is a loss. Has anyone heard from Jenn? I am worried about her.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i'm at a MAJOR gain. ugh.

cw: 188
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So no one has heard from jenn? Hope everything is ok!! I'm pretty sure I won't make my Christmas goal. The lowest I saw on the scale was 129.8 & today I'm 131. So irritating. We are in the processing of buying a house & moving so I'm stress eating. And w/ the holidays I bought stuff to make goodies for preschool teachers & I've been eating stuff I shouldn't!!! Shame shame
    OH & sick kids have kept me up during the night & get up super early therefore I haven't been getting up at 5am to exercise!!! UGH
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    wow i have missed you guys like crazy!! not being able to check in and get yall support has really taken its tole on me. i havent gained it all back, but i have gained enough to know i cant lose 13 lbs by christmas. im still guna try to get as close to my goal as i can. i wish my phone would stop acting up so i could be on here everyday, but the internet signal at work has been crappy so i havent been able to. i hope all is well and i really hope everything with jenn is ok!! ill be on again between now and friday to post my weigh in for this week.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Weighing in 2 days early this week as mfp updated my weight when I adjusted my goals. A loss of 3lb for me this week again :bigsmile:

Sarah
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 225.4
    loss of 2 lbs.