Let's Do this on the 2nd of January!!!!

Replies

• I'm half way through the 30DS right now, but I look forward to doing it along with all of you!
  • I'd love to join, I plan on starting the 26th though. Christmas eve will mark my completion of Insanity and I don't want to take any breaks!! I have never done 30DS and I am super excited!!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Totally excited for this challenge! Can't wait to start on the 2nd!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    If you haven't done this workout before and aren't in great shape, may I suggest buying lighter rather than heavier weights....I couldn't decide between the two weight options at target and I was very glad I went with the lighter weights. Also, if you get too worn out with the weights, switch to a bottle of water...it's lighter but yet you're still keeping up with things.

Good luck everyone!
  • I'm so in, Looking forward to it
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    I'm excited too...I've never done 30DS before and just ordered a copy from Amazon. Should be here by Christmas so I'll be ready to go on Jan. 1st. I need something to help me kick start my workouts....I'm in really bad shape so it will be really hard for me but I'm definitely willing to put in the effort.

Thanks for organizing this!
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Im in.....
  • milersad1323
    milersad1323 Posts: 14 Member
    I am so excited to being this! I ordered the DVD today and look forward to beginning with you all
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    I'm in! I started the 30 day shred last Thursday and have been doing week one on and off but I know if I am going to see real results I need to commit to doing it every day. Excited to have found a challenge that matches my goals. Let's do this!
  • I am in. I just finished it on Sunday, and I am excited to do it again.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Soo- are we planning on starting 1/2/12? annnd is this an everyday work out? lol
    I am assuming it is, but I usually do it every other day. I guess I will have to pick up the pace!! :)
  • I've started this before but never finished. I'm moving house on Jan 11 so may end up a day or 2 behind you all; but even so, I'd love to join you all, if you'll have me.
  • what exactly is this? what do you do?
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    I still need to pick up the DVD(will do this week), but I'm in. I was planning to do this when I hit goal(140lbs) but what's a few pounds early? I'll need to remind myself to do measurements and pictures on the 1st.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    okay I did not start then haha so I will be starting on january 1st
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! I'm newer but I have this workout so I wanted to join. Can't wait to get started!
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Started this workout in October and got 2/3 of the way through and lost steam. I experienced some weight loss but was more impressed with the inches that were lost. It was a great day when one of my co-workers noticed and said something to me. Looking forward to beginning.

We will suceed together!
  • I'll start on 2nd January if my DVD arrives in time,otherwise I'll start as soon as I can.:smile:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    I will do my best to start on the 2nd. the 2nd is the day my oldest leaves to go back to boot camp and have his ankle looked at again.long story..the little ones start back to school on the 3rd.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    I am SO looking forward to this! My upcoming vacation is coming up in mid-February and will be here before I know it, so it's time to tone up and start looking fabulous :smile: