Let's Do this on the 2nd of January!!!!

Options

Replies

• KiraLake
    KiraLake Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This will be my first time doing the 30 DS but I am in much need!!! Am going to Jamaica for my Honeymoon in July and want a very tone body so I can rock those bikinis!!! I am also hoping to drop a few lbs from this trying to reach the 140s for my wedding/honeymoon. Very excited!!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • Karlaki
    Options
    I'm in. I started the Shred last month and got to day 9 then got a nasty cut on my head. My Doc didn't want me to sweat in the cut and risk infection so I quit until the cut was healed and then the holidays were here... So, I'm starting over with y'all.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    so i see a lot of people on here have had great results with 30DS, im just wondering is there a diet that goes with this DVD or is basically calorie counting like we already do on MFP... please enlighten me... thanks hunnies
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    new to this too and really want to do this but I am sure she is going to kick my butt!! :embarassed: :sad: so when I am crying in pain and complaining tell me to get back in there and keep doing it!!!:laugh:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    so i see a lot of people on here have had great results with 30DS, im just wondering is there a diet that goes with this DVD or is basically calorie counting like we already do on MFP... please enlighten me... thanks hunnies

No you just maintain whatever Calorie diet you are on and just add the video workout 30 Day shred as part of your workout ;)
  • DaenerysT
    Options
    brilliant, i'm starting on the second and hoped there'd be a group :smile:

i've got to level 2 before and had great results but not stuck with it. really going to this time!!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I´ve just joined the group, I´ve been putting off doing this again for ages so now I have NO excuses. Thank you for doing this and good luck everyone :bigsmile:
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait so I started yesterday. Oops. I barely broke a sweat but this morning my muscles are sore. :)
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS from August into September and it kicked my behind! I've been wanting to start again but lack motivation. I started in November and was on L2 D3 Thanksgiving morning and that was it. I really want to see the results of going the 30 days without breaks and finishing it. I can't wait to start........actually I can but now I have a set start date.lol
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Lets go!!!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm pumped!! Let's do this.
  • rhondamom388
    Options
    I have never done this video! But i can't wait to start on jan 2!! It will be nice to be in a group for the support!
    xoxo Rhonda ;)
  • motivatedmommy1118
    Options
    I got on here today specifically to look for a challenge like this. So glad I found it! I have done the 30DS before but never actually stuck to the "program" of doing it for 30 days straight. Lately I have been doing it on my off days at the gym which ends up being 3 days a week. Looking forward to doing it with a group to keep me accountable! I will be combining it with Zumba, running and Yoga!
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You guys inspired me, so I just got a jump start and did 30DS, Level 1, Day 1. Did it this past summer but wimped out after 15 days in the middle of Level 2. Been jogging sporadically since then, and even sporadic jogging has helped L1D1 not kick my behind as much as it did when I started it this past summer. Starting now to factor in a few days here and there when I just can't do it.

Real test is when I go back to work Tues.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi all...my name is Raquel, I am starting the 30DS with another group as well. I figured the more motivation the better so lets get shredding!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    hey rach! i want to join as soon as i can find the dvd went to 2 stores tonight to buy it but their all sold out going to check two more as soon as i find it (i hope before Jan 2) ill be joining!! but i do have ripped in 30 so if i dont find it then thats what ill be doing Jan 2!!
  • PamJ413
    PamJ413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • 1stampermom
    1stampermom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My gym buddy and I had already planned to start 30DS with the new year, so timing of this group is perfect. I also plan to keep going to gym for at least cardio, maybe some full body workouts, too. I lost 25 lbs in 2010, but gained about 8 lbs back in 2011. 2012 - new year, new ME!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am going to start on the 2nd. I have totally fallen off the wagon over the last few months and this is just what I need to kick start the new year!!! Can't wait :happy:
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D2 today and it was harder than yesterday, lol. I'm off this week so I have all the time in the world, but again, the real test is when I head back to work Tuesday...

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who had a tough time doing the whole program last time around!