Options

Replies

• SuzieMurray
    Options
    I'm a saturday too, so here's hoping for good results:laugh:
  • Shabambam
    Shabambam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I could weighin on Thursday nights instead...I'm ready!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! If I can stick to my calorie goal, and start the 30 day shred I think I can do it!!!!
  • neon8919
    Options
    This is exactly the motivation I need, especially with Spring Break right in the middle of March.

Having a challenge will keep me in line. :)
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. Count me in!:happy:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    seems like a perfect goal to work on since I'm just starting out =)

anyone on here feel free to add me I can use support from like minded people
  • rubella14
    rubella14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'm in!
  • tubbybroccoli
    Options
    I'm in. -10lbs from here, I'd fit back into my clothes again! Fab challenge!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    hi
    i would like to join in,
    do we weight in thurs 1st march???
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My original goal for myself was 8 pounds in March.....but what's another 2? lol. I'm in! Does this officially start March 1st?
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! then 10 its is!

Hi all im Wendy this is just what i need accountability, motivation and encouragement. I normally weigh in on tuesdays only because thats when i joined mfp( its been almost a week) but i will weigh in on this thursday too. Im pumped!!!!!! lets do this!

WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!!
  • A_Bowen3
    Options
    how's everyone!?!?!? new to "My Fitness Pal", been reviewing lots of groups, I came across this one and this sounds like this could be the one for me. ready to start this challenge with you all.
  • Maraca
    Options
    -10 I'd be able to fit into my cute spring dresses! Perfect timing! I'm stoaked.
  • ltparker
    Options
    Just saw this group. Sounds great! I need a start motivation. Let's do it!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    When is the first weigh in? I will be weighing in today. And when will the last weigh in be?
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm in....excited!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    count me in..I could always use some motivation since I'm starting all over again..feel free to add me as a friend also.Good luck everyone!!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hello... my name is Wanda, I just joined MFP and am interested in being part of this group. Do we just post our weight on Friday on this thread?

yes every friday!!! ;)) it is better to weigh yourself in the morning when you wake up after you go to the bathroom and before you take a shower... they said that's the lowest and most accurate weight :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    yes! do we just weigh in the normal way or do we have to do something different? first group i've done, 10lbs bring itttttttttt!

yes just weigh in the normal way ;)) it is better to weigh yourself in the morning when you wake up after you go to the bathroom and before you take a shower... they said that's the lowest and most accurate weight :)
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Thanks for creating this group. I'm up for the 10lbs in March challenge. I need to refocus. I've been slowly taking the pressure off and my attention away from my weightloss over the past few weeks - this will be a great way to stay motivated to keep that pressure on! :happy: