Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Level 2

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Day 2 of Level 2. Realized after day 1 I need to work on balance with this level. Jillian says its will get better as we get stronger. Also needed to do some additional modification since I can't be bouncing on the knees.

Ya im always modifying, for that reason!
  • Reckabek
    I did Level 2 Day 4 this morning, my balance is getting better, but I'm still a bit wobbly!!!

Keep up the good work everyone, it will be worth it :smile:

Good job! Keep it up!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member

I still can't do a full on "real" pushup. I try to get about halfway down but my upper body strength is $h!t. I feel like I have made progress, though, because I can hold the planks in the correct position for a more extended period of time now. 8 days down, 2 more to go!

I do the knee pushups but I couldn't do many of them at the start. I can actually do half a real pushup now! HAHA I found doing the planks in trainers instead of bare foot or in socks like I had been made it much easier!
  • Reckabek
    Me too i wear shoes now. As well
  • kujotx
    kujotx Posts: 8
    Will start day 5 of level 2 today....this level is absolutely killing my knees! I ahve started doing the knee circles again befoer I start the video, it has helped a little. Was thinking about doing insanity when I was finished with 30DS, but I really don't think I am ready for that, physically or mentally. I think I may do ripped in 30 next...if level 2 and 3 doesn't kill me first!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Started yesterday doing Level 2.....OMG! This one is intense but I love every minute of the moans and groans. I think I was making so much noise last night that my husband had to come check on me. It might have turned him on a little. Lol.:tongue:
  • Reckabek
    Started yesterday doing Level 2.....OMG! This one is intense but I love every minute of the moans and groans. I think I was making so much noise last night that my husband had to come check on me. It might have turned him on a little. Lol.:tongue:

Lol. My husband likes watching me do the moves....thank goodness im comfortbale with him watching me...lol.
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 33 Member
    Day 4 Level 2 done!! Sweating up a storm... working on balance... seems to be improving a little, Great workout!!
  • Reckabek
    U know what ive noticed improving the most, those V flys....i think its called. Squat and raise the arms with weights in a v like fashion. Ohhh my i could hardly do it at first now im nearly getting it to eye level everytime! Woohooo
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    U know what ive noticed improving the most, those V flys....i think its called. Squat and raise the arms with weights in a v like fashion. Ohhh my i could hardly do it at first now im nearly getting it to eye level everytime! Woohooo

Yes the V-flys are getting easier! Today is my last day with level 2... then I'm taking a break tomorrow (no gym OR 30DS)... and on to level 3 on Sunday! Yay!!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    I did Day 5 this morning, half way through already!!

It's amazing how much more you can do each time you do it!
  • nesstle
    nesstle Posts: 62
    Day 5 of level 2 all done!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Finished Day 3 of Level 2 today. So exhausted! That work out has me sweating up a storm, but I feel so much stronger and more capable now than I did when I started. That's gotta be good!
  • OMG Level 2 is a killer! Made it through, but it was tough! Had to do the modified exercises and took 5 second breaks.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better :)
    Has anyone else noticed that Jillian seems to talk A LOT in this level?
  • Stephie_J
    It is Day 10 on Level 2 for me today and I can NEARLY do all the plank exercises without having to stop!!! - I do the easier versions but my shoulder muscles weren't strong enough to start with so I had to keep stopping every few moves.

It DOES get easier if you stick at it fellow shredders!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Level 2 Day 9 done this morning!

The worst bit for me is still the Cardio! No pain no gain!!!

Can't decide if I'm excited about moving on to Level 3 or not!

Keep up the good work everyone
  • nesstle
    nesstle Posts: 62
    day 6 of level 2 done!
  • Stephie_J
    I MUCH prefer Level 3 to Level 2 guys! I don't sweat as much LOL BUT there are a lot more leg exercises and the cardio exercise involve grabbing you weights! (I enjoyed that though! lol)
  • Reckabek
    I MUCH prefer Level 3 to Level 2 guys! I don't sweat as much LOL BUT there are a lot more leg exercises and the cardio exercise involve grabbing you weights! (I enjoyed that though! lol)

Oh man i thought i was gonna die! The jumping did me in, those darn plei squat jumps..wooww!
  • Stephie_J

Oh man i thought i was gonna die! The jumping did me in, those darn plei squat jumps..wooww!

They were hard but I much prefer them to the zillion planks in Level 2! lol I must have more lower body strength than upper body strength?