Introductions

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I grew up in Eden Prairie and I now live in Jordan. I recently joined the Dahkota fitness club and starting a C25K. So far so good!

YAY EP! I spent 15 years of my life there.
  • melgoe
    melgoe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Minnesotans! I'm from the south central MN area near Fairmont...been here my whole life other than the 4 years I attended SCSU...I'm 32, married, with 2 daughters...looking to loose around 100 pounds and looking for great friends, great ideas, and great motivation!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm originally from San Antonio Texas but have been living heer in MN for the past 23 years, and I love the change of seasons. I've been living in Faribault since I move to Minnesota and I love it. I'm a grandmother of 4 and I'm 54 years, If there is anyone in or around my age please add me as a friend.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Rochester represent!

I just found out that Rochester is the only place left in the state with a Cici's Pizza. :sad:
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is April, and I hail from the lovely, little town of Carlton (just a hop, skip, and jump from Duluth).
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I am Originally from St. Lucia but reside in Oakdale, MN for over 16 yrs.
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi people!!!! My name is Kristen and I'm an Iron Ranger :wink: I've lived in Virginia for 25 out of my almost 30 years of life. When I was younger I lived in New Hope, but all the fam is in this area so we moved back :-)
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    Hello there! We live in the Princeton/Zimmerman area. I do work part-time with Venture Travel, LLC which is located in Eden Prairie. My husband and I both just recently joined myfitnesspal. One of my on-line red hatter friends from TX informed me of this site. Since I am a very visual person, this site has been very beneficial for me. It's been a real eye-opener for both myself and my husband.
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    I grew up on the Iron Range. I lived in rural Bovey and went to Grand Rapids High School many many years ago. LOL I have family that live in Grand Rapids, Bovey, Coleraine, Deer River, Cohasset , etc. area. A dear GF of mine lives in Cotton, MN. We have other friends that live in Duluth area too. So beautiful there!
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Rochester represent!

I just found out that Rochester is the only place left in the state with a Cici's Pizza. :sad:

We have a CiCi's pizza in West St Paul.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Rochester represent!

We have a CiCi's pizza in West St Paul.

Not anymore. Both Robert Street and Eagan locations closed.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi, Minnesota.

I live close to Lakeville and Prior Lake. Formerly Burnsville. Born and raised in southwest Minnesota on a dairy farm. Though I have lived in a bunch of other states, I just couldn't stay away from Minnesota!

Anybody in Minnesota, I could use some MFP friends to exchange thoughts and support. My wife is a member, too, but hasn't been actively participating recently, mostly because of being busy with four children, two born in the last 15 months. :smile:

Minnesota friends, feel free to add me if you want. Good luck!
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am in Maplewood now (suburb of Saint Paul), but will be in White Bear Lake soon. Not originally from here, but marriage will do that to you. Looking forward to losing the weight and keeping it down.
  • tracimichelle213
    tracimichelle213 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    From Coon Rapids/Blaine, lived in Duluth for 3 years for college, North Branch for 5 years, and now in Moose Lake for 3 years! And we just found out we are moving back to Chisago County!!
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi from another Iron Ranger. Born in Eveleth, raised in Virginia. Moved to Waukegan IL and Newport RI for a little bit. My beautiful daughter "katsten" on the previous page, was born in Newport. Moved back to the Range, then did an obligatory 5 1/2 year stint in the Cities - New Hope. Moved back up here and am here to stay. Why would I move? I am the middle of 5 living generations who only live within 2 miles of each other! My daughter and her beautiful twin sons live 5 blocks away! I AM SO LUCKY / BLESSED!!!! Glad to see there are so many other Minnesotans who want to get healthy!

Take care everyone and be well!
  • Jorra
    Options
    Hi from another Iron Ranger. Born in Eveleth, raised in Virginia. Moved to Waukegan IL and Newport RI for a little bit. My beautiful daughter "katsten" on the previous page, was born in Newport. Moved back to the Range, then did an obligatory 5 1/2 year stint in the Cities - New Hope. Moved back up here and am here to stay. Why would I move? I am the middle of 5 living generations who only live within 2 miles of each other! My daughter and her beautiful twin sons live 5 blocks away! I AM SO LUCKY / BLESSED!!!! Glad to see there are so many other Minnesotans who want to get healthy!

Take care everyone and be well!

Five living generations?! That's quite the blessing!
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just got off the phone with my 95 1/2 yo Gramma. Hope to see my almost 6 y/o twin grandsons in the next few days (they are just so busy with Kindergarten these days :laugh: !!). Yes, I am blessed!
  • Miss_Krystle
    Miss_Krystle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Originally from Southwest Minnesota (Ruthon/Marshall) but moved to the Twin Cities in 2004 and currently live in Minnetonka.
  • ellmomr
    ellmomr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Krissy. Originally from Duluth, but have been living in Plymouth for the last year. We just added our second daughter the end of January.