Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday-Wed- 0
    Thursday- had way more wine than I logged, probably a whole bottle of red, but I didn't measure and 2 amstel lites

Tonight we are staying in, so I will measure and probably have just a couple glasses, I need to finish up what we have opened before we leave for vacay :happy:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Uhh yeah you do Chloe :wink: Enjoy!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    crazy..that's fantastic!!!! such great news. you should be very proud of yourself!!

Along with my jacked up back..I now have a sore throat/cough from hell. ever try to cough when you have back spasms? :sad:
    Jeeebus I'm a mess. More vicodin, maybe some wine, the hot tub and the heating pad are in order. Since it's so hot here today..I may try to move around in the pool and see if that loosens things up.

TGIF lushes!:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Pam, that is wonderful news.

SoCal, so sorry the crunk has found you. Can you go to the MD and get some Flexeril, seems like you need a muscle relaxer?

Chole, have a fab-u-lous vacation

I found a birthday card for my bff that says...
    If you get arrested, a good friend will come bail you out. A BEST friend will be in the cell next to you saying "Damn that was fun!"

Last night, hubs and I went to our first swing class and we really liked it. But then, we were really thirsty :bigsmile: and had some drinks.

Monday, 2 white wine
    Thursday, 5 Newcastle and 1 glass of wine

I have to buckle down and behave a bit tho. This is my work weekend so I should be good for the weekend. My leg is still pretty bad so I am trying to baby and mend it.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    define "swing" :wink: sounds fun! my husband would never do that.

I will definitely hit up the Dr. if things don't improve this weekend, thanks :)
  • nisijam5
    LOL...dancing swing...trust me, one man is enough for me :wink: I think if you are having spasms, rest is better than movement. The hot tub and heating pad hopefully will help.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Yay cat!!!! So happy things are working out for you =]

SoCal hope you feel better soon! Being out of commission is no fun at all =\

Chloe have fun!!!! Make us lushes proud :wink:

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going out to dinner with the fiancé and there will be champagne which reminds me, I need to put a bottle of Big Claw and prosecco in the fridge for when we get home!

There will no doubt be more booze tomorrow and then Sunday is the tasting at our venue. There's a cocktail time so I'm not passing up wedding talk and cocktails! Guess next week will only be 4 0's again but that's better than no 0's!
  • gettingoldblows
    gettingoldblows Posts: 8 Member
    Not too bad this week:

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 2 martinis (oops...)
    Thursday - 0

And because I felt like dookie yesterday after the martinis--forgot that i cannot drink on an empty stomach-- I doubt I'll be drinking tonight. But hey, it is early yet, who knows what the rest of the day will bring. You know what they say, if you want to make the gods laugh, tell 'em your plans!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    All these zeros! I haven't had a zero for awhile!
    Last night went to happy hour and had a marg and two beers, then at dinner I had two more beers, then went to a friends place and had some white wine.
    I am feeling a little rough today, all that mixing I spose.
    Another night out tonight, restaurant week and this is my 4th restaurant.
  • rhogar00
    rhogar00 Posts: 39 Member
    LMAO! I found this group trying to look up mango vodka...you guys are hillarious!
  • Kat120285
    Don't worry asjerven there won't be any 0 for this lush tonight :wink:

I just brought it hard with Legs and Back with my weighted vest. Feel like a strong amped up little person haha. With how my shirt looks you might think I just got done with a cardio session. I SO earned my booze today :drinker:

Think I'm going to invest in the 20 lb or 40lb weighted vest for my next fitness addition :smile:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    LMAO! I found this group trying to look up mango vodka...you guys are hillarious!

Well you're welcome to stay if you like, mango vodka sounds good :drinker:

So I've had a Friday beer, that makes a total of 2 beers and a bottle of wine since the start of March. Seems to be taking me a while to get back into my lushy ways, and that 1 beer tonight has gone straight to my head, jeez am I a cheap date at the moment :happy:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    its friday and I plan to be lushy!!!!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member

me too! 2nd glass of wine right now!
  • Kat120285

:heart: :drinker:

3 glasses of prosecco at dinner and on my first glass of Big Claw while watching Breaking Bad right now :smile:
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 243 Member
    Haven't drank in about two weeks... but started again. Went a little overboard last night but what the hell...

Thursday-1
    Friday-6 bottles of cider, 3 vodka and teas (pretty good stuff).
  • nisijam5
    :laugh: :laugh: Yvonne, I had to laugh at the cheap date comment
    Kat, good job on all the 0's this week :flowerforyou:
    All you other lushes, carry on...we need some good stories

I was offered to leave work at 7P and since I had such a crap assisgnment I decided to take them up on it. So, hubs and I decided to go to the wine club

Monday, 2 white wine
    Thursday, 5 Newcastle, 1 wine
    Friday, 1 Caipirinha (brazillian drink & 1 pinot noir)

Total: 10

Much better than last week for sure
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Friday - 2 jager shots and a pitcher of long island Ice tea lol. However there was much dancing and singing last night to lol:drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    mimosa's this morning. yum.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Ugh. Don't EVER mention mango vodka again. I have very bad memories of me in Vegas with a bottle of Absolut Mango and a bunch of orange juice.

2 glasses of wine last night.