Level 1

Options
12346»

Replies

• martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Level one finished last night woohoo
    Already lost 1 cm around my waist and 1 cm in my hips! So excited, hoping to start level 2 tonight!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete - WOO to the HOO people! :D I did a few proper push ups today instead of girly ones and upped my weights from 2lbs to 3lbs too so was well chuffed with myself :D
  • emberin
    emberin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 8 take two today. I tried yesterday and had a shooting pain so I stopped. Hopefully today will go better. I'm on a roll and I don't want to stop! I will do this!
  • Marlena627
    Options
    Just finished Lvl 1! I'm excited and a little anxious to start lvl 2 tomorrow. My calves still kill me during and after the work out. Hopefully lvl 2 wont be as killer on them and I'll adjust faster.
  • GloriaPenguin
    Options
    Finished Level 1! :D
    Watched Level 2 and it doesn't look as bad as I'd pictured it... but then again watching it isn't the same as doing it :P
    I'll report back tomorrow morning after I've done L2D1. So excited, only 20 days left!
  • Rivka007
    Rivka007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    After Day 7 Level1 my back is toast so I have to take a few days off... not happy :(
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Two-day head ache set in after day 4 (Thursday) so took Friday and Saturday off (instead of Saturday and Sunday) and just scraped through day 5 today. I wasn't going to do today as just wasn't in the right frame of mind but hubby gave me the right kick up the back side (a.k.a. tough love approach / guilt trip for not doing it as I promised I would when he started P90X and I started this 90 day health kick) and I did it :) This week I'm going to do Mon / Tues / Wed, rest day Thurs then Fri / Sat and rest day Sun.

So yes, level 1 day 5 complete :)
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    After completing level 1 in january I completely lost motivation and fell of the wagon. Now I'm starting again along with a healthy diet, so bring it on. I know I'm going to feel like I'm dying the first few days, but it will be worth it. Going to take some before pictures and measurements and then starting on day 1. Good luck to everyone else doing it! :happy:
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Day 6 done - highest calories burnt since starting - maybe my son should take 45 minutes to settle for the night more often! LOL
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Hrmph ... felled by the lurgy! I'm taking a rest day today instead of scheduled Thursday, I'm broken! LOL
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    Day 3 done. Really finding it hard going, feel like I'm dying while doing it. I know from the last time round that it started to get easier, but not sure when. What day did it start becoming more bearable for any one else who's doing it?
  • Rivka007
    Rivka007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was the hardest for me. I went straight through to day 7, ignoring the increasing pain in my lower back - then had to take a few days off because it was so bad. Did day 8 yesterday. Back still is not 100%, so I don't think I can/should do it every day. I think I'll do Day 9 tomorrow or Friday, depending.
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Day 8 done yesterday, despite the snot and actually burning more! Absolute loving it and have gone from no proper press up to being able to do 5 then girl / knee ones. Still hate side lunge / anterior lifts though, what a *kitten*! LOL Day 9 tonight, break tomorrow and finishing level 1 on Sunday, can't wait for level 2. Being very good and not sneaking a look :)
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just started level 1 again 3 days ago :)

I made it to day 28 but decided to start over when I started my low carb diet.
  • erinliz
    erinliz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Almost a month later:

Beginning: Now:
    Neck - 13.5 Neck - 13 (-0.5)
    Chest - 42 Chest - 38 (-4)
    Waist - 38.5 Waist - 36 (-2.5)
    Hips - 43 Hips - 41 (-2)
    Bicep - 12 Bicep - 11.5 (-0.5)
    Thigh - 21.5 Thigh - 20 (-1.5)
    Calf - 15 Calf - 14.5 (-0.5)

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 11.5!!!

Before Weight 174 lbs
    Weight Now 172 lbs
    [/quote]
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be Day 5 for me. Can't wait to finish Lv 1. :)
  • JenRainbow1
    JenRainbow1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I tried a Jillian Micheals some time ago and struggled. I decided to do level one this morning and didn't realise I needed weights. So I did it but it wasn't as hard as I expected, I've found HIT workouts with fitnessblender a lot harder and they don't require weights. Maybe it's because I don't have any weights? Annoying don't know whether to stick to my usual HIT until I get weights or continue without?