Options

Replies

• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Phil
    Where do you live? Indiana
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Donuts
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? the pain of crunches; the shame of push-ups (how few)
    What's your favorite exercise? playing soccer
    What exercise would you like to try this year? push-ups and crunches...just about as basic as it gets
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Gut
    What part of your body do you like the most? I have been told my legs are pretty decent
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? washboard abs (lol)
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kristen
    Where do you live? North Bergen, NJ
    What are your food vices/ cheats? I'm an ice cream addict, thankfully almond milk ice cream isn't terrible!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? food intake. My workouts are very good...I just have to eat less!
    What's your favorite exercise? deadlifts, rowing, running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? HSPU and Rope Climb
    What is your biggest trouble spot? midsection
    What part of your body do you like the most? legs so far!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Lose the last few lb, do unassisted pullups!

Feel free to add me, I post my WOD on a daily basis and am also trying to eat paleo (sometimes not so easy) =)
  • tamaracat
    tamaracat Posts: 32
    Options
    What's your name? Tamara
    Where do you live? Brooklyn, NY
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Fried food, television
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness
    What's your favorite exercise? Swimming, hot yoga, bicycling
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Nothing new, but I'd like to get better at everything mentioned above and also tennis, surfing, and using the elliptical machine.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Belly.
    What part of your body do you like the most? Waist and up, mid-thighs and down, basically everything but the middle
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To do more cardio at the free gym in my building.
  • southernyogini
    southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Flo
    Where do you live? Georgia
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Wine and Mexican food
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Discipline
    What's your favorite exercise? Yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Midsection
    What part of your body do you like the most? That is a tough one!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Lose these last few pounds and tone up!
  • mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

What's your name? Miriam
    Where do you live? Franklin, TN
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Sweetbreads--no wait--sweets & breads
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Genetics--I can't seem to reach 5'4" without heels...
    What's your favorite exercise? Pilates & yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Actual strength training, not just dragging my 90 lbs dog outside every morning...
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Abs--they are always in time out...
    What part of your body do you like the most? My boobs are awesome.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To run 5k without walking & then run 5k bi-weekly for the rest of the year

Cheers!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Hi, I'm Maxine
    Where do you live? London and Brighton (UK)
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cereal. I can't stop eating it when I start! And snacking...
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Dedicating myself to strength training and controlling my snacking
    What's your favorite exercise? Running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Hmm.. I'd quite like to try kickboxing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My stomach!
    What part of your body do you like the most? Erm, I'm not sure. Maybe my shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Get toned and strong. I'm also running a half marathon in September, so get into good shape and beat my time from 2 years ago.
  • amandagardner1
    Options
    What's your name? Amanda
    Where do you live? Shelby, MI
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cereal, ice cream, sweets!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? not sticking with clean eating
    What's your favorite exercise? running or kickboxing
    What exercise would you like to try this year? yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? runners calfs :)
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? get healthy! & overcome disordered eating
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Danielle

Where do you live? Bellevue, WA

What are your food vices/ cheats? alcohol, I'm 21 it's hard to cut out :(

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I have a hard time knowing where to start with work outs and it makes motivating myself difficult

What's your favorite exercise? zumba!

What exercise would you like to try this year? kickboxing -- starting next week, and kiteboarding!

What is your biggest trouble spot? inner thighs

What part of your body do you like the most? my butt haha

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I want to get in better shape so I can do all the awesome sports I have always wanted to do, and I want a 24" waist

Add me if you want! We can motivate each other! :)
  • edubb89
    edubb89 Posts: 2
    Options
    What's your name? eryka
    Where do you live? az
    What are your food vices/ cheats? in-n-m out burger
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? not lifting enough and sticking with my macros
    What's your favorite exercise? weights
    What exercise would you like to try this year? cross fit
    What is your biggest trouble spot? hamstrings, glutes
    What part of your body do you like the most? my biceps
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to place #5 in novice ocb, naturaul body building show
  • 9Kasey
    9Kasey Posts: 5
    Options
    What's your name? Kasey
    Where do you live? FL
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Any kind of cake or chocolate and alcohol
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Drinking too much
    What's your favorite exercise? Running and yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Cross fit
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs and lower belly
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Cut back on drinking and lose five lbs
  • Sabina89
    Sabina89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Sabina
    Where do you live? South Florida
    What are your food vices/ cheats? I love to bake and eat what I bake. I love dark chocolate!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Sugar and frequent snacking.
    What's your favorite exercise? Classic weight lifting and P90X videos on occasion. Running and biking too!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Different weight training programs.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs.
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms and waist.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Become stronger and sculpt the legs-thighs-glutes of my dreams.
  • trina614
    trina614 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Katrina! I live in Tampa. My biggest eating problem is dairy. I was using being busy as an excuse but I am learning better time management to fit workouts in between work and school. My favorite exercise would have to be my treadmill. I would like to get back into ballet this and have just stared doing barre work at home. My biggest trouble spot is my abs also making sure I keep working on my bottom so I don't lose it as I lose weight. My favorite part of my body is my legs I still have dancers legs for the most part. I want to lose 8-10 lbs of fat and tone my body.
  • love2bsinging
    Options
    What's your name? Shannon
    Where do you live? MA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Ice cream, pizza
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? late night eating, not fitting in more workouts
    What's your favorite exercise? Zumba, PiYo, Swimming, Dance
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Any of the Team BeachBody workouts
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? Legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? change body composition....build more lean muscle, lose fat.
  • ILAMom
    ILAMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Lynn
    Where do you live? Missouri
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, bags (yes bags) of candy, icecream
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness, flat out.
    What's your favorite exercise? Kickboxing
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Zumba, hip-hop dancing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? The center of my ribcage down to the middle of my thighs full 360 around.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My upper arms/shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I want to be thin and toned instead of "skinny" and unhealthy.
  • kyralov
    kyralov Posts: 1
    Options
    What's your name?
    - Alyne
    Where do you live?
    - Senegal
    What are your food vices/ cheats?
    - Junk food, chocolate, candies
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    - Lack of time and laziness
    What's your favorite exercise?
    -Rope jumping
    What exercise would you like to try this year?
    -Cycling (It's just a matter of time til I start, I need to buy a bicycle first)
    What is your biggest trouble spot?
    - Butt and tights
    What part of your body do you like the most?
    -Arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?
    -Exercise on a regular basis and get a fat free toned butt
  • DropsOfJupiter1991
    DropsOfJupiter1991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What's your name?
    -Courtney

Where do you live?
    -U.K

What are your food vices/ cheats?
    - Pizza oh how I love pizza. I really enjoy baking and making treats so more often than not i am enjoying the fruits of my labor a little too often lol.

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    Motivation, I used to LOVE exercise and couldnt go a day without it. But lately I just cant find the time or motivation. Im currently finishing a uni project so thats pretty important and im using it as an excuse to not exercise.

What's your favorite exercise?
    I love to swim, go kickboxing, trampolining, alot of things

What exercise would you like to try this year?
    I'd like to try and get back into trampolining and kickboxing. Although i feel im getting a little too old now to be joining a club. Im 21 in April.

What is your biggest trouble spot?
    My midriff and thighs. Id really like a tiny and toned midriff with no love handles. And also quite small thighs.

What part of your body do you like the most?
    Ummm. Maybe my boobs. They are quite small and although I've had issues with the size of them in the past I've come to accept them now and I like what I've got.

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?
    My #1 goal fit enough to join the RAF. Its been my dream career my whole life and I'm planning to sign up this year. But since my fitness level is at 0 at the moment Ive got a long way to go. Plus I'd like to reach my goal weight of 107 lbs.
  • DropsOfJupiter1991
    DropsOfJupiter1991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg ! I went to Senegal in February !!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Megan
    Where do you live? USA, Wisconsin
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cookies, chips and salsa
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Days I don't want to workout, lately I've had more motivation though!
    What's your favorite exercise? Biking, swimming, weight training
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I want to incorporate deadlifts and squats into my weight training regime!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My belly, I have a lot of lower belly fat and love handles, along with big thighs.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My butt, and breasts :)
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Be healthy, get to around 24% body fat.
  • Aylaj88
    Aylaj88 Posts: 1
    Options
    What's your name?-Ayla
    Where do you live?-Kentucky
    What are your food vices/ cheats?-Alcohol/carbs, Chocolate/sweets
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?-Consistency and not having a set exercise plan.
    What's your favorite exercise?-Running and hiking
    What exercise would you like to try this year?-Strength training with free weights
    What is your biggest trouble spot?-Stomach and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most?-Arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?-Less jiggle aka be more toned.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kathy
    Where do you live? Indiana
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Ice Cream
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Food choices
    What's your favorite exercise? Running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Long Distance Biking
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Getting my body toned and healthy