Red team!

Options
fififox
fififox Posts: 394 Member
Hi. I thought I would start this to kick start the red team challenge.

My name is Fiona and I am 46 and I live in Ireland. I have 2 kids aged 6yrs and 2.5 yrs and I work full time in Art and Design Education. I currently weigh 140lb....started out here at 164lb. I lost about 12 lb on the last 12 week challenge and would be quite happy to lose the same again this time round - that would bring me near to my final goal weight of about 126lb. I am not fit, but have just bought a treadmill and I hope that this will help me in this challenge. I hope to play my part here for the Red team. Personally I do well with a bit of chat and motivation while on challenges like this so if anyone else is the same please post and we will spur each other on.Wishing you all success....GO REDS!

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hi Fifi!! Red rocks! I was on the rec team last time too! I started at 187 and now I weigh 163, so I lost 24 pounds! I'm out to beat my record and do even better this time! Let's make this the best red team ever! Last time no one talked, I'm hoping this time will be different!!!:heart: angbieb
  • fififox
    Options
    I'm so pleased someone else is keen to motivate...yeh, I really wished that there was more support going on last time - so lets make it happen this time. I was with the blues. I didn't do so great on the fitness, but this time I will definitely do better. Well done on your loss last time! Fantastic achievement! Lets make a real move forward in the next 12 weeks. It should see me almost home : )
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Go red!!!! so excited about starting this challenge! I've been fighting a bad sinus infection for the last 2 weeks, so i'm hoping to feel better soon!! so the challenge for the week is great for me, not doing too much exercise.
    Good luck everyone!!
    Hi Ang!!!!! we're on the same team!!
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    HEylo! Carole here!!
  • boyce13
    boyce13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YYYYAAAAYYYY RED TEAM ! IM HITTING THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK , IM ON A SERIOUS MISSION!

IM 16 AND I NEED TO GET TO THE SIZE OF A 16 YEAR OLD !!!
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    We have to win this one red team!
  • Ctcaa90
    Ctcaa90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    GO RED team!!! I'm excited and motivated. WE CAN DO THIS!!!! whoop whoop! :) I just started this web site a few days ago and I really feel like my life is going to change. It is great that we can help each other through this.
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi everyone- this is my first challenge, so I hope to do well for myself and for my teammates! GO RED!
  • fm32439
    fm32439 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello RED!!! I am super excited to be here with ya all!!! This is my first challange and I hope I make everyone proud!!!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    hi red team! hope your all well love 2u all.
    jaydyne x
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My name is Christina I am a stay at home mom to 7 kids ages 13 to 1 yr. I have lose about 35 pounds so far I work out a lot like at least 1 hr a day sometimes . I do all kinds of videos, gym and some weights and yoga too. IM on a mission to never be this fat again Im 214 now. My goal weight is undetermined right now. I hope to lose 20 pound sin this 12 weeks<3
  • fififox
    Options
    Well it really does sound like there is great excitement here. That's what we all need...Enthusiasm is catching. I had a good day Monday and yesterday and determined to have another good one today. Yep, it would be lovely to win....or at least do our very best as a team and also for ourselves. Go Red!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey beautifuls!

My name is Danielle I'm 23 and I just graduated this past Dec with a Bachelors of Science. I've been "bigger" my entire life and have been made fun of because of it but it hasn't ruined who I am because I'm still ME! I want to get healthy for numerous reasons, one being I want to feel and look better and have more confidence! I am excited to do this BL challenge and I'm happy to meet and support you all :) WE can do this RED team!!!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Tal and I'm 28 years old. Started 225lbs and now I'm 203 lbs.This will be my 2nd round of the Biggest loser. I was really motivated when I did the my first Biggest loser but on the latter part I was getting bad with my cravings.Now I will step it up. I will be better! I know i can do it! and We can do it! Go RED team!!!
  • fififox
    Options
    So how have the first few days been for everyone? I have done fine - working and taking a lunch with me. Evenings are probably the hardest....but I have re-committed and am eating near enough my daily 1200 calories.

I have increased my veggies again. I did that really well on the last Challenge but had slipped as things were a bit hectic over the past month. For me veggies are great fillers and keep the calorie count lower....a good spend!

No exercise at the moment...waiting on my treadmill - I just haven't had the time to tidy the toyroom for ages and would break my neck if I tried Wii dancing in there!

So how are you all doing? It's great to get a good start - sets you up motivation wise for the early weeks. I hope you are all doin well. Go Reds!
  • ewaldjess
    Options
    Hi My name is Jessica, You can call me Jessica, Jess, Jessie, whatever you wish! I am 26 and I am in my last year of law school! I have been "big" all my life, I am a huge emotional eater and i have been up and down for the last decade. I am trying to get healthy the right way and for the right reasons this time! I just went through and awful divorce and during the rocky marriage I gained a lot of weight with fertility medications and I was just a mess. I am getting back on track now and things are getting much better for me! I go to Zumba classes 2-4 times a week and spend time with my boyfriends children walking and playing outside and getting my new house up and running and making it my own! I look forward to this challenge and I couldnt be more excited! I usually use the MFP app on my phone so I might not be posting much but I have gotten better at it! I hope you all have a great week!!!
  • flowwenan
    Options
    Hi,
    Just started . I lost 26 lbs a yr ago, but had a knee injury and through the holidays gained it all back. I ready to start again, full force. i hope I can make my team proud. Look forward to this challenge!!! Nan:smile:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Yay Red Team!!! I was also on the Red Team last challenge and am excited to see so many return players and new faces out there. For those who dont know me, I am the one who makes up the weekly challenges....so if you have any ideas, questions, or comments regarding the challenge portion!!

Welcome and lets win this!!
  • Ctcaa90
    Ctcaa90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Agree evenings are bad. Especially after everyone is in bed and I get settled. Having the team does help though. :happy:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Go red!!!! so excited about starting this challenge! I've been fighting a bad sinus infection for the last 2 weeks, so i'm hoping to feel better soon!! so the challenge for the week is great for me, not doing too much exercise.
    Good luck everyone!!
    Hi Ang!!!!! we're on the same team!!

Hi Boo! We are gonna do it again right!!!
    Yay Boo!! haha