Replies

• rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!!!!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and results! Motivating indeed!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, I just noticed that I was suppose to post my new comparison pic here, so along with the others already posted, here is another comparison photo.

scz9d5.png
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing kgordon7!!!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    @kgordon- I always LOVE seeing your progress pics girl!!! SO inspiring!!
  • kgordon7
    Options
    Thank you :)
    @kgordon- I always LOVE seeing your progress pics girl!!! SO inspiring!!
  • tanyaleblanc
    Options
    I'm new to all this, my profile says I should be eating 1200 calories, but depending on my workouts, eat back what I exercised. How do I know if 1200 is right for me. That seems to be the number that MFP is using for everyone, can someone help me figure it out. I think I should be eating more too , just don't know how to figure out what those number s should be
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this, my profile says I should be eating 1200 calories, but depending on my workouts, eat back what I exercised. How do I know if 1200 is right for me. That seems to be the number that MFP is using for everyone, can someone help me figure it out. I think I should be eating more too , just don't know how to figure out what those number s should be

Hi Tanya, please take a look a the TDEE topic and then what to expect when you up calories. Both are at the topic of the group topic list.
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow u ladies look great- very inspiring
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great idea, Lucia! Pictures really do tell the story. :) Love seeing the progress you all have made so far; every inch counts!!! Here's mine

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

Awesome changes! You look fantastic!

I've only been "eating more to weigh less" and lifting weights (consistently) for the past month, but prior to, I was on a modest calorie reduction (1/2 lb / week) and almost always ate back most of my exercise calories (rarely net below my BMR). I've seen a small weight increase, but have really noticed my muscle tone improve!! So excited to see how mucj better it can get :)
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, I just noticed that I was suppose to post my new comparison pic here, so along with the others already posted, here is another comparison photo.

scz9d5.png

You killed it! 72 lbs is amazing! Awesome work! You look fab and fit!
  • Kimgetinshape
    Kimgetinshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    So inspiring : )
  • Jessica1274
    Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks so fabulous!
  • tanyaleblanc
    Options
    Thanks, I read the TDEE and have more questions, LOL!!:smile:
  • kgordon7
    Options
    Thank you :)

scz9d5.png

You killed it! 72 lbs is amazing! Awesome work! You look fab and fit!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    *waves* Newbie here, trying to constantly remind myself to keep eating plenty to fuel my body :) Learning slowly slowly - started my new healthy living journey on the 3rd of January and haven't looked back! I make sure to take rest days and enjoy the forbiden foods as well as looking after myself. Biggest inspiration is my cousin-in-law who went from 23%-ish body fat to recently completing P90X2 and a little over 5% body fat - he's now a P90X coach and my inspiration :D (http://teamwarriorbody.com/about-me/)

Anyway - my progress pictures so far, need to do 90 days ish photos but have been on hiatus for a little over a week due to injury and Easter holidays :D

MERGEBACK60.JPG
    MERGEFRONT60.JPG
    MERGESIDE60.JPG

Currently doing 30 Day Shred - 9 days level 1, 7 days level 2 and just started level 3 today :)
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Many have mentioned the changes, but it is time we see them too:-) It is so encouraging to see where we all came from and where we are now, to compare to the future as well!

Please take a moment when you can to drop in some pics of when you started and where you are now! Thanks...I will get mine up here and I know Kiki, Trish, and Helen will too..;-) hint hint!!!

Will do. Just not saying when though! =)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    *waves* Newbie here, trying to constantly remind myself to keep eating plenty to fuel my body :) Learning slowly slowly - started my new healthy living journey on the 3rd of January and haven't looked back! I make sure to take rest days and enjoy the forbiden foods as well as looking after myself. Biggest inspiration is my cousin-in-law who went from 23%-ish body fat to recently completing P90X2 and a little over 5% body fat - he's now a P90X coach and my inspiration :D (http://teamwarriorbody.com/about-me/)

Anyway - my progress pictures so far, need to do 90 days ish photos but have been on hiatus for a little over a week due to injury and Easter holidays :D

MERGEBACK60.JPG
    MERGEFRONT60.JPG
    MERGESIDE60.JPG

Currently doing 30 Day Shred - 9 days level 1, 7 days level 2 and just started level 3 today :)

Nice progress!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

scz9d5.png

Oh. My. Gosh. WOW! I saw your pics on the other thread but seeing ALL the pics here are amazing! Look at how toned you are...you are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story and your pics!!