HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello there, fellow geeks!

My name is Chris, and my superpowers are stovetop cooking and intuitively avoiding spoilers for anything I am (or am ever interested in) watching/reading/playing.

I have another superpower of swallowing fluffy foods at competitive levels... I was the undefeated Twinkie-eating champion at my school, and I once managed ten Peeps in one gulp at the end of a "chubby bunny" contest... but I've had to stop that as it's part of the reason I'm on this site. :p
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My superpower? I'm gonna go with being awesome at everything forever. More specifically, I'm good at making people happy. It's kinda my thing. I also absorb knowledge very easily, but it gets filed away in a dark dank corner of my brain if I don't use said knowledge. Oh, and monopoly.
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie, and I am 26 and I recently discovered I am a total geek... I LOVE IT! I am not sure what my superpower is but lately I have been trying new and geeky things and it is really fun and feels like a new power for me.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Since we have like 500 people in here, time to bump this a bit.

Hi, my name is KolMohDee. Some of you may remember me from such films as "Get some Confidence Stupid" and from my role in "The Planet of the Apes, the Musical"

I don't have a superpower, I'm sadly not even a Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

What I have though is the ability to throw really random geek, nerd, and music trivia in at the drop of a hat and fix your mothers computer.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-jerseys-are-the-new-cosplay1.png
  • Geek__Girl
    Geek__Girl Posts: 8
    Options

I don't have a superpower, I'm sadly not even a Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

LOVE IT!!!!!
  • jkurella
    jkurella Posts: 2
    Options
    Greets all, James here. My superpower is painting - I'm an artist at heart and love creating beautiful things with brush, pencil, steel or Wacom pad!
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel, and my superpower is being able to walk into a room and fix computers without laying a hand on them.

It's like they're afraid of me or something.
  • StrayTraveler
    StrayTraveler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sean and my superpower is the ability to over-analyze everything. If it's simple, I'm in trouble!
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm Mem, and my superpower is stealing words from public signage. This is what comes from having a core group of friends who sit around and delegate superpowers. I got out of it better than a couple of my other friends, though - one of them was given the power to turn things a flat/2D bright green colour, and another - when she sees something and likes it, it instantly gets covered in sequins. (She hates sequins.)
  • rockercowgirl
    Options
    Hi my name is Beth and my super power is I make electronics and technology cry all the time. LOL it's more of an evil super power but it's what I do best.
  • ladygigis
    ladygigis Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm Gigi and my superpower is trolling my guildmates in super secret ways.... like changing their guild notes to something ridiculous... The other night one our guild mates who used to have 'Jean-Luc Picard' as his guild note was being referred to by another person 'We are doing this for Jean-Luc Picard....who wears purple panties.... did we need to know that?' not only did it get a huge laugh from the guild but there was a lively discussion about who the culprit could be. *shifty eyes* I don't know anything about it....

My other super power is acting like a school girl when I talk about Wil Wheaton.... oh yeah.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm Michelle, and my superpower is turning technical gobbledygook into simple, beautiful prose. I am the Punctuator! (Seriously, I had a character in City of Heroes with that name.)

I play SWTOR with the hubby, read lots of fantasy and supernatural romance, and cross stitch (fantasy stuff, nothing boring).
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lauren! My superpower is being a living universal translator. Well, not quite, but I'm working on it. :)
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Whaddup kids?!?! I'm TD, short for Touchdown! :)

My superpowers are f#cking up things beyond recognition and eating mass quantities of bacon in a single sitting.

Niec to meet y'all! Peace and bacon grease!
  • erietech
    erietech Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hell all, Erietech here.
    My superpowers are remembering the IP address of a router I was logged into 3 months ago, but not remembering my wife's cell phone number.

Big fan of the Song of Ice and Fire series (aka Game of Thrones), my Kindle, Battlefield 3 on the XBox.
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oy! Julie here.. Superpowers range from raising 3 lil girls; teaching IT stuff to newbies and helping out other companies with IT stuff. I have an insatiable appetite for knowing - how, why, who, when, what and trying it at least once *virtual works for me*. I see the humor in almost everything :P
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    HELLO MY NEW HOME!

Another Julie here :)

I love nerdy stuff. Some of my favourites:

- All things Douglas Adams
    - Harry Potter/LOTR
    - DOCTOR WHO! (big fan. David Tennant is my fave because he is sexy)
    - World of Warcraft
    - Heroes of Might & Magic (2 and 3 are the ones I play)
    - Diablo 3 ^^
    - Webcomics, xkcd especially
    - A few fantasy favourites: George RR Martin, Guy Gavriel Kay, Raymond Feist, Lian Hearn (I even met GRRM, he signed my book, and we took a picture yay!)
    - I'm big into reading in general, everything and anything. My favourite genre is perhaps sci-fi, but really, if I think it's good I'll devour it no matter what the story's setting is
    - Zombies (anyone else doing the whole Zombies, Run! running application?)

Plus more. <<

Edit: superpower = shapeshifter of course
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Yay JulieH3art, you made it to the Squid!

HOMM 3 ftw!
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm so glad that there is a board like this. I'm 4'11" and trying to lose about 40 pounds. My special power for me would be hemming! I'm so short that I have to hem all the pants I buy. I am a sewing-machine! (haha, get it?)