intros!

Options

Replies

• Kjh0828
    Kjh0828 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Kristi and I just started MFP yesterday and have been working out on my own for about 2 weeks! I live in the Norwich area! Hope we all stay motivated and lose all the weight we want too! Good luck!!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im Melissa. I live in Sterling, CT; grew up in Bethany, CT :smile:
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This is too cool!
    My name is Sherri. I live in Willington. Grew up in Stratford. I work in Hartford. I would love to meet up with other MFP'ers!
  • tigger1211
    tigger1211 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cheryl and born and raised and currently still living in Norwalk! I have a 12 year old son I have been divorced for almost 3 years and have finally found my soul mate! It's great to meet you all!!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, Neil here, living in Ridgefield, working in Stamford, moved here from India, born and raised just outside of London, UK.

Working hard, lots to do, my wife is working with me, but she is not on here.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Moe here..........living in Deep River right now, moving to Essex in June :)
  • lxmack
    lxmack Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, Alex from Monroe here.
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Nutmegers glad to see so many of us on here :smile: My name is Wendy and I live in Stafford. I am a "Stay at home Mom" with the chicks not needing me as much :frown: Time for me. I Love going on hikes with my dog and I am just starting to jog. Feel free to add me as a friend. If anyone wants to take off into the woods and try to find some peace with me let me know. My current hiking buddy has taken a day job :sad:
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cassie. Originally from New London, now in Clinton, work in Gales Ferry.
  • InvalidProdigy
    InvalidProdigy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Ed. I am from Waterbury and as of December I have become pescetarian. Without meat or chicken I was able to lose 37 lbs and with MFP I hope to maintain a steady caloric intake to keep the weight off. Any helpful recipes and exercise ideas are always welcomed.
  • haydencrumrine
    Options
    Hayden checking in- from Bristol and have been using FP for two+ years. Lost the weight that I wanted to and have been maintiing and gaining muscle weight at a gradual pace. Good luck everyone in meeting your goals!
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    We got quite a crew of Ct'ers here on MFP... Nice to See...

Welcome Everyone!!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Does this community support the movement to keep Massachusetts drivers off the i95? :)

I'm from Long Island but I've been living in the town of Fairfield for almost five years now. Boyfriend and I love to go hiking and biking, and we're always looking for new trails to try the bikes on. I'm a member of LA Boxing in Norwalk and the workout there is amazing. I'm currently self-training for a 5k in late October. C25K! I'm horrible at running, but trying my best.
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys! I'm Jenny and I live in Windsor with my husband, who is on MFP as proudgamer. We're originally from Enfield but bought our first house (*coughcondocough*) here in Windsor. Any gamers on here?

*waves*
  • proudgamer
    proudgamer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, Nice to meet you.

My name is Matthew and I am Divinebird's husband. I am originally from Enfield and I now we live in Windsor.
  • rfrost17
    rfrost17 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI! I'm Becky.

I live in Meriden and just joined MFP to help loose the last 7 pounds of pregnancy weight. I am generally fit, but would love to tighten and tone back up!

"Friend" me if you want to help each other out!!
  • IvySummers
    IvySummers Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi Everyone!.

I've been on hiatus, but I'm trying to come back. I'm from Oakville (near Waterbury). So far I've managed to lose 55 lbs by cutting down all the bad stuff and also my portions. It's helped my husband lose 35 lbs as well, so I think we're on the right track. The past few months have been a little tough for me. I haven't exercised much but I'm still doing ok with my eating. So I haven't lost a pound. I want to come back and continue getting motivated and inspired by the wonderful folks here on MFP!!. So excited to see an invitation to this group in my inbox this AM. :)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm Holly from Coventry. I have 2 young kids and a puppy. I like to walk when we can. We like to take the kids on the trails down by the dam on 275 or at Mansfield Hollow. I'd like to find other places too..

I started the C25K in January and ran my first 5K on 5/5. I signed up for the Amica Ironhorse on 6/3 which is another 5k. Maybe I can get my time to under 1 hour. I don't miond being last. I just hope I don't get lost off the course. LOL
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Megan, I'm a 29 year old (30 next month, wahhhhhh!) stay at home mom from Durham. My daughter is 6 months old and she makes working out very difficult! I also have a 2 yr old Boxer named Bailey - she's a handful!

I'm currently working the C25K program, but stopped due to minor surgery. Hopping back on that wagon this week!
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @ CrazyMidgei I feel your pain... we have a 2 1/2 yr old girl and a 6mth old boy, along with a 3yr old lab/whippet mix for a dog... And may days my commute home can take up to 2 hours :( A lot of times I get my exercise going to run errands & pushing them in the cart... Oh and welcome to the over 30's club ;)