Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Need All the support I can get!!!! :c)
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    New here and would love some support. Thanks
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 teenage boys.. Add me if you like. :)
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im new and I would like to have motivational buddies.
    Feel free to add me :)

Im a mother of two, my little boy is a year and a half and my baby girl is 3 months. Im making an effort to make time for everything and lose all the baby weight.
  • charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!!! I'm a mom of a 5, 4 and 1 1/2 year olds. I can use all the help I can get!!
  • andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends to keep me motivated :) Please feel free to add me.. I have 90+ pounds to lose!
  • mekay93
    mekay93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I think having support is so important when losing weight and getting healthy.
  • emom3boys
    emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need friends. That sounds so elementary school, but it's true.... I've tried doing this by myself and obviously I can't do it.

I have 3 sons - ages 8, 6, and 2. I've been married for 10 years. Add me please!
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    I can always use more support & motivation!! I'm a SAHM of two (almost 4yrs & 16 mos).
  • Kellymf2426
    Kellymf2426 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, Please add me also ladies :)
  • MzNiz
    MzNiz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, LOVE TO HAVE ALL THE SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION THAT I CAN

20893048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!!
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Could use all the help and encouragement I can get and will do the same for you. Please add me
  • BraeDew
    BraeDew Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too! New to message boards, hoping for some tips and success stories..and people who are going through it just like me.
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Just getting started and in need of some postive reinforcement and offering up the same :smile:
  • grabbin_life84
    grabbin_life84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love company and support! I'm a new mom to a 4 month old and ready to kick this baby weight to the curb! I'm digging deep and will only accept success:)
  • jacki318
    jacki318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am first time Mom to an almost 5 month old. Ive been struggling with my weight off and on for years but it has never been this bad. Add me !!! I love motivating and being motivated
  • shaylan_
    shaylan_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some extra support (and, to be honest, peer pressure and accountability). I have three kids, ages 6, 3, and 3 months. Thanks!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would always welcome more suport and friendship from other mommies. I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful children, my son is soon to be three and my daughter has just turned one. Its often a challenge to fit in work out time between snacks, crafts, etc but I somehow find a way. I have been strugling to loose the accumulated baby weight from my last pregnancy and in denial about the weight that has crept up after I had her but I am determind to get my body back!!

Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • fitladybug2012
    fitladybug2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, My name is Lori and I'm a school teacher happily married with two kiddos. I just finished my first week on MFP and I'm excited at how easy it is to keep track and stay on top of my health. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. I weigh in tomorrow! :)
    I hope to meet some nice supportive people on here to keep me motivated!

Wishing everyone a successful road to health!

Lori