Mission not Impossible

Options

Replies

• li1974
    li1974 Posts: 17
    Options
    Started day 11 level 2 yesterday.Wow. i am sore this morning.Level 2 was definately a change.The workouts were more of a challenge for me.
  • li1974
    Options
    Are you guys just relying on 30DS or adding some other form of exercise? I am only sticking to 30DS. No time to add other exercises.

No,I am riding my bike in the evening with my daughter on the bike paths.
    I go every Friday to the gym and workout.
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9, but I'm going to go ahead and start level 2 today.
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yesterday i took a day off but took an hour long walk instead and i can honestly say i felt off all day. i usually to the shred early in the morning before i get ready for work and i notice a difference in my attitude and outlook for the day..doing the shred i definitely feel more awake and energized. its funny because i always thought it would be the opposite...you would workout and be exhausted but i feel great so i woke up early again this morning and gave it my best. Saturday starts level 2 and i am definitely looking forward to the change up!!! going to take my measurements before i start saturday
  • butlera8
    Options
    Finished day 1 of level 2 and I do not like it at all!
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Options
    Injured myself yesterday :( Pulled tendons in my calf and am on crutches. Still logging food and trying to figure out some sort of exercise. I still am really happy that I accomplished level one! Here are my results:

4lbs. lost

9.25 inches lost

I hope I can keep them off!

Good luck shredders!

is this loss just with 30DS or with some other form of exercises added to this?

I also did 30 minutes of cardio almost everyday. Still struggling to find a way to get my heart rate up now. Going to the pool this weekend. :)
  • cuddles1225
    cuddles1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • cuddles1225
    cuddles1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why not????/
  • butlera8
    Options
    Why not????/

Only because it was hard lol! I'll get use to it though. It's also a little hard on my knees.
  • li1974
    Options
    I agree!!! I'm following Anita.
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 12 level 2 done. This level is hard.
    Good luck everyone!
  • mamabird07
    mamabird07 Posts: 18
    Options
    1st day at level 2 completed. It was hard. I don't want to hear the word plank until tomorrow. LOL! I will be better coordinated by the end of level 2. I got good results with level 1 so I am hoping for good results from level 2. Everything fits better, I like to exercise before my day begins with my kids (so I can focus on the moves) and add some exercise when they are around too (to encourage healthy habits). I've also been doing pretty well at keeping a log of what I eat and cut out soda except on a special occasion. Looking forward to continuing on the journey.
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So i finished leverl 1 this am!!! so excited for level 2 to start but after reading all of the comments i dont know if i should be that excited lol. if i have the energy when i get home from work today i might go ahead and try it. i took measurements this am didnt notice a huge difference except for 2 inches lost in my waist so im going to wait to take real measurements at the end of the shred so i dont get disappointed. with level 2 brings a stricted diet..more protein less carbs is what im aiming for and a lot of fresh ingredients.

hope you guys have a great long weekend!!!
  • butlera8
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done!
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 13 level 2 done.
  • mamabird07
    mamabird07 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am still recording it as circuit training but there is no way it is burning the same number of calories as level1. I have never sweater so much in a long time. I know 12 days ago I would have turned the video off as soon as the walking push us started. Today tjeyare my favorite part of the videobecause I can actually do a pushup and not just hold the position before going back up. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
  • butlera8
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 done.
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 14 - level 2 done.
  • butlera8
    Options
    I'm taking a break today. I'm extremely tired. Hopefully, things will change by tonight and I can find some energy to work out.
  • beachlover718
    Options
    I'm taking a break today. I'm extremely tired. Hopefully, things will change by tonight and I can find some energy to work out.
    I took the day off yesterday! It was my only day off from work too (worked today and back in tomorrow). Took my 4 yr old to the pool for 4 1/2 hrs and mowed the grass when we got home so I didnt just lay around. But really I think it's ok to take a break sometimes. Listening to your body is a good thing. For me it can be a slippery slope, one day off leads to two, then three... so I HAVE to get back to it today! Hope youre feeling better by tomorrow :-)