Replies

• ttomlinson
    ttomlinson Posts: 22
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION. :wink:
  • ttomlinson
    ttomlinson Posts: 22
    Options
    WOW. WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION! TELL US HOW YOU DID IT.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    WOW. WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION! TELL US HOW YOU DID IT.

Nothing special I eat between 1800 and 1900 calories, do my best to reach my macronutrients (fail sometimes), strength train 3x a week and a cardio day once maybe twice a week depending on how I am feeling. This is all I did. The part that will amaze you the most is I actually gained two pounds between the first pic and the last pic. But I lost over 10 inches 4.25 from my waist (at navel) and around the same at my love handles.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I give up! I'm never going to figure out how to post pictures.
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love all of your photos it's great to see photos of eating more doing a fantastic job of working!!! Well done x
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    13599033_3486.jpg13599033_4692.jpg

For stats see profile.

Now to go from sedentary to operation get ripped

Wow!
    [/quote]
    Mission started:
    120->120 lbs (same measurements)
    2afx0ud.jpg11qjzif.jpg

23tfp86.jpg20b1hd0.jpg

2ch1edf.jpg334keh1.jpg
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Here are my pictures. The before was taken on 5.1.2010 the after was taken on April of this year. I am new to EMTWL (more like to maintain)

Front-1.jpg
    Back-BeforeandAfter.jpg
    Side.jpg
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Here is my progress with pics after only 12 days of upping calories and weight training

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/606011-after-only-less-then-2-weeks-of-weight-training-pics
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Here are my pictures. The before was taken on 5.1.2010 the after was taken on April of this year. I am new to EMTWL (more like to maintain)

Front-1.jpg
    Back-BeforeandAfter.jpg
    Side.jpg

So jealous I sure hope my arms, shoulders and stomach look like yours do soon.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you are rocking...looking fab. I have some pictures, I want to share, but I am nowhere near the maintenance stage yet. but, I def, can tell improvments with my body.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you are rocking...looking fab. I have some pictures, I want to share, but I am nowhere near the maintenance stage yet. but, I def, can tell improvments with my body.

We love to see progress too. I have been sharing my progress and it helps because it helps others to see as you transform. So please do share:flowerforyou:
  • patricep28
    patricep28 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!:wink:
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Here is my 2 week progress pics. The first pic I was 243.8 and then 2nd pic is today im 244. I havn't lost weight but I have put on some muscle from working out alot harder since i have been doing em2wl. I still have along way to go to lose my man boobs and love handles.

7-2438-1.jpg
    8-244-1.jpg
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    by the way here is me before I started to change my life. pic is Jan 2012.
    meat278.jpg
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow, Scott! You already look at least ten years younger. :)
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Think I figured out how to post some before/after pics...I hope! lol

This is me in April 2006 when I weighed 173.1 kilos (380 pounds)

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

And here is a photo of me a few weeks ago weighing 85.2 kilos (184 pounds)

veronika.jpg

Wow. Wow. Wow. You are amazing!

Holy ****!!

Totally amazing transformation!! Look at you!!
    Fantastic!!!
    AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! You are pure awesomeness!!!!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i couldn't find any before pics in which i wasn't dressed up funny. this first one was halloween 2011.

Picture048.jpg

i (re)started mfp at the beginning of 2012 looking and weighing approximately the same. 179 pounds.

this pic is from 3/31/2012, 10 days before i started eating more. i texted it to friend and said i was kind of stuck 10 pounds from my goal, so about 155. those are my favorite old size 12 jeans. they were getting loose but still wearable.

Picture051.jpg

and this is me today after eating more for exactly a month. i'm not sure that you can tell a tremendous difference from the pics, but those jeans are a size 6. i'm kinda poured into them after eating chick-fil-a yesterday and lifting this morning, but i don't care. my butt is in them, lol.

Picture054.jpg

Way to rock the 6's, amiga! You look FANTASTIC!
  • Krmckee4227
    Options
    so i havent really lost much "weight" since i started eating more to fuel my body and my workouts which include both cardio and heavy lifting, but i have dropped my body fat% significantly. Here is my journey in pictures.

7160217758_d629a22d0b.jpg
    2010-2012 (2) by emgawne, on Flickr

Wow!! I hope I can look even half as good as you. Amazing transformation!

Amazing!!! That is what I want to accomplish. Can you share some of the tips that have worked for you? How much below your TDEE did you eat to lose all that body fat? What were your workouts like? Carb, protein #s etc????
  • Krmckee4227
    Options
    To emgawne, cweiler4 & MariaMariaM.

My body and goals are similar to yours. I want to drop from 28% BF to 20-22. Could care less about weight - focusing on inches. Can you give us an idea of how you did it? Cals x day, # workouts, type of workouts, carb/protein intake, etc etc. Any tips would be so appreciated :-)

Also, can I friend you? I am relatively new to these forums.

Karina
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Popping these in here:

Week 1 295 ish ( now that I remember )

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Week 5 288 ish

20120511_155041.jpg

Week 7 288ish after conquering a bigass hill

IMG_2614.jpg