What "type" do you attract?

Options

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think there aren't any men out there who are attracted to me :frown:
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Older women are attracted to me, I guess they like my physique :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I usually attract clingers. They come over Friday and they won't leave until Monday morning. Sometimes it's nice, but I hate having to kick people out.

Just kick 'em the hell out! I generally try to tell people up front that I really appreciate my alone time. Or just go to her house and leave when you want...

I hate staying over.
    Get the hell out before it's time to sleep! (I'm only half joking)

So throwing her *kitten* out into the yard isn't too harsh??

I'd rather sleep in my own bed any day of the week, and alone... I bought a fancy couch for guests!!

Awwwww, dont you like cuddlin after :smokin: Or is that just me :blushing:

I dont like sticking together while actually sleeping though. Apart from a foot touching or something :bigsmile:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I usually attract clingers. They come over Friday and they won't leave until Monday morning. Sometimes it's nice, but I hate having to kick people out.

Just kick 'em the hell out! I generally try to tell people up front that I really appreciate my alone time. Or just go to her house and leave when you want...

I hate staying over.
    Get the hell out before it's time to sleep! (I'm only half joking)

So throwing her *kitten* out into the yard isn't too harsh??

I'd rather sleep in my own bed any day of the week, and alone... I bought a fancy couch for guests!!

Awwwww, dont you like cuddlin after :smokin: Or is that just me :blushing:

I dont like sticking together while actually sleeping though. Apart from a foot touching or something :bigsmile:

Oh, God. I hate cuddling altogether! Hahah!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    You know, it sounds like people just need to stop inviting others to your own place to stay over.

yeah but some people wear out a welcome. or eat you out of house and home or end up using too much of your really expensive shampoo and conditioner :laugh:

i can understand this being an issue for some people because i'm not used to living with people or having to share. i mean no matter how much i like a guy there's only so many times i can take him drinking up all my lemonade or iced tea
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    the kind that live far away.. or none at all.... it is like the line of invisbles around my love life.. blah how depressing
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    yeah but some people wear out a welcome. or eat you out of house and home or end up using too much of your really expensive shampoo and conditioner :laugh:

i can understand this being an issue for some people because i'm not used to living with people or having to share. i mean no matter how much i like a guy there's only so many times i can take him drinking up all my lemonade or iced tea

I get what you're saying. I had a friend who needed a place to stay so she moved in... and it turned into a year! I learned quickly how at age 32 I was already set in my ways so it opened my eyes about what it would be like to share my space permanently. It really doesn't matter which way the toilet paper roll goes on (it does go with the lose end over the top though), haha...

I get the feeling most people here are more speaking to nightly/ weekend guests sharing the sheets, not the iced tea, so I don't think the same thoughts or rules apply, haha :wink: but then I'm a cuddler... until someone sweats on me, then its done...
  • jenniferleigh30
    jenniferleigh30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately either dependent guys going nowhere in life who are shorter than me or older than my dad... I can definitely say I have no luck in the man department!
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    I attract people (men and women) to whom I am not attracted. Boo!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Oh, God. I hate cuddling altogether! Hahah!
    Same here, it makes me all hot and sweaty (and not in the good way). And a little claustrophobic.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    I can't believe I just read hate and cuddle in the same sentence. Tisk Tisk single peeps. I :heart: cuddling.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Fine with me as long as your naked...lol
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just read hate and cuddle in the same sentence. Tisk Tisk single peeps. I :heart: cuddling.

For sure. How could you not like cuddles!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I can tolerate cuddling for about 15 minutes, but some people want to spoon for an entire movie or hours... I'm a tall drink of water I need to spread my *kitten* out. Now if it's pre-deed cuddling, I can wait it out till the action starts :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I like to cuddle when on the couch during a movie. Usually it'll lead to more, eventually.

At night, I like to cuddle for a while until I get really sleepy then off to my side. Although I did cuddle throughout the night a time or 2. I woke up with pain everywhere, unable to move my neck and an arm that I couldn't feel.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

Easy, it gets old after about 5 minutes when I need to move but can't. I do like to lay my head in someone's lap while they play with my hair though (or vice versa), I'm like a dog.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Fine with me as long as your naked...lol

Well DUH! That's the point of cuddling!!! :smokin:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Easy, it gets old after about 5 minutes when I need to move but can't. I do like to lay my head in someone's lap while they play with my hair though (or vice versa), I'm like a dog.

Agreed, I constantly have to move or adjust how I am sitting/laying. So I like cuddling for about 5 minutes then I need to move etc. and I am a stomach sleeper so throughout the night is just not a possibility.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I love guys to play with my hair :heart:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Not to be inappropriate, but that make me shiver :love: :love: .... and I'm glad you can admit that you're a dog! Oh wait, you said LIKE a dog :tongue:

I think cuddling to get things started is cool... cuddling after for more than a few minutes is usually sweaty and gross...I want to sleep and wrap my arms around a PILLOW only!