Hi, Ed from Cheshire.
  • Emily72988
    Emily72988 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I am Emily I am from Stamford
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm Mel- currently living in Marlborough. I didn't realize there were so many of us from CT!

I grew up in Marlborough! I live in Old Saybrook now.
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jay from Enfield, born and raised. Pretty much just joined MFP to track my cal intake. So far so good.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm Doreen from Manchester.
    Nice to see so many of us from CT on MFP!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Jennifer and I'm from Plainville. I just had a baby a few weeks ago and I need to lose the baby weight.
  • sundedo
    sundedo Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, my name's Don and I'm from Bristol. I grew up in the midwest and have been in CT almost 12 years now.

I had always been on the lean side until I got out of the military. Then through laziness and not watching what I ate, I ballooned from 180 to 240. My wife started seeing someone to help her with losing weight and is down a significant amount. It made me want to try and get back into shape. MFP has been a tremendous help, in both tracking what I eat and as encouragement.

Here's to a healthy life!
  • Fit2Fitter
    Fit2Fitter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I'm Cel and I live and work in New Haven. I'm originally from West Africa. I've been using MFP on my phone to track my calorie intake. After these many months, I decided to finally check out the website. And yes, I like it already. Nice to meet you all:wink::wink:
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Jennifer and I'm from Plainville. I just had a baby a few weeks ago and I need to lose the baby weight.

congrats, giveit some time it will fall off;)
  • Jsanyyah
    Jsanyyah Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey I'm Jonathan from Plainville, CT...nice to meet everyone. I primarily enjoy road bike so if anyone in my area is up for early morning rides feel free to send me a message.
  • jennicap2012
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm brand new to the group I have lost nearly 25lbs so far but have so much more to go! I would love to meet up with others and get some local people to work out or walk/jog with. I live in bristol and I'm home during the day with my son so mornings and afternoons are best.
  • nygr8guy
    nygr8guy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Mark from Stamford. Great to be here!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    My names moises and i live in Meriden.
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello Neighbors... Woodbury here :)
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! Jes from Hamden :smile:
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    So weird to find so many people so close to me!
    I'm Mari, from New London, but work in New Haven...friend me!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey where is everyone from?

Hi All, I'm Amy and I currently live in Ansonia, CT. :-)
  • JWinCT
    JWinCT Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jan and I grew up in Windsor Locks and I live with my husband and two young daughters in Enfield. Thanks for inviting me to join your group!

I'm mostly on MFP for the community support. I just started doing Weight Watchers a week ago.....again. I've been a serial WW member on and off for the past 12 years. I lose the weight and then gain it back. It's an ugly cycle. I find I really only do well when I attend the meetings, but I'm attempting to do it online only this time around and I need as much support as I can get! I know exercising regularly will help me lose the weight and keep it off, so I just need to find the time to do it. I have a treadmill in my basement that I inherited from my grandparents when they passed away. I need to dust it off and start using it!
  • jessababy22
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess from Bridgeport! I'm really still at the beginning of my journey. I'm just in need of getting my life together but I am also getting married next year and need to get in better shape for it for myself.