Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• TheatreDamsel517
    Options
    Headed to UMass-Amherst in the fall! Double major, Theatre and English/History(not sure yet) and a minor in Legal Studies.
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    Washington State University! I love it. I chose it because they give full tuition to National Merit Finalists and Semifinalists. The campus is beautiful (probably to make up for the fact that we live in the middle of nowhere) and very pedestrian-friendly, which is great since I walk 2.5 miles daily roundtrip for classes. The Student Recreation Center is also really nice for working out. And living in the middle of nowhere ties the students together better, I think. There's a lot of Cougar pride on our side of the state.

I'm studying neuroscience, but I've yet to decide between a pre-med or research emphasis. I'm a sophomore.
  • after_the_rain
    Options
    I go to Whittier Law School in California :)
  • marmar2306
    Options
    I go to Ohio State!! GO BUCKS!! I am taking classes to become a Special Education teacher!!
  • bigcity_tinydreams
    Options
    NYU!

Marketing major, Psychology & French minor :)
  • gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Options
    Starting my MA at University of Toronto this fall.
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    University of Illinois - Chicago. Love living in the city of Chicago!!

21371726.png
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student at the University of Miami, Florida.
  • reimerk12
    reimerk12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting Fall 2012, I will be beginning at University of Hawaii at Hilo :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I did my undergrad at Long Island University - C.W. Post and will be starting my grad degree at Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, Georgia next month!
  • juliefrog6
    juliefrog6 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm at community college right now, LCC in Longview WA. I will transfer to Portland State in the fall of 2013.
  • muffinattack
    muffinattack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I go to SUNY Oneonta! I'm in my sophomore year and I love it there! (Aside from all the partiers, them I don't like so much)
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    University of Texas at Tyler.

Its an amazing school with even MORE amazin professors!!! I LOVE my school!! :)
  • elanamayer
    elanamayer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    University of Maryland senior History and Spanish double major. Looking to go to grad school at UMD for secondary education and/or TESOL.
  • rugbychick03
    rugbychick03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    University of Louisville for Law. I start in August and I'm pretty petrified of the amount of work that is soon to come my way.
  • annlaurie
    annlaurie Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm about to start my senior year at University of Missouri-Kansas City.
  • callmebryntax
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brynn and I'm a 3rd year (graduating a semester early) at UConn Law. Done in December, then trying to keep my sanity (and my new healthy eating) while studying for the bar... eep! :)
  • Synryo
    Synryo Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starting at University of Otago, New Zealand in February with a major in Neuroscience =D Can't wait!
  • np9494
    np9494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    About to start at Barnard College =]. Excited to find places to run in the city.
  • joe_schuh93
    Options
    Texas State University!