Replies

• Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    thank you!! :D
  • Sammie51013
    Sammie51013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween!!! I love candy, it's hard for me lol Hope everybody has a great weekend!
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Finally made it to level 3 ... it was hard, but I was able to do it. I swear, Jillian's workouts make me feel like I haven't spent the last year at the gym at all. I guess it means I picked the right one for me.

The only thing I don't do out of level 3 are the rock-star jumps ... my downstairs neighbor doesn't really appreciate them, so I sub a random cardio move in from past levels during that time.
  • Peta314
    Options
    Hi Sammie!! Good for you congratulations! My rockstar jumps are more like regular rope jumps haha those are quite hard for me.
    Did you get a chance to read my comment and question about the last strength move in circuit 3? With the "plank" position (either with knees or feet plank) and the pull with the dumbbells followed by the leg lift? Did you hurt your knuckles as I did?
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    I haven't noticed hurting my knuckles yet from that move, but I'll keep it in mind and let you know if it starts to bother me. It is a hard move for sure!!! I do find I lose my balance and fall over sometimes while lifting the weight lol
  • Peta314
    Options
    Do you do the plank with your knees as me, or can you manage the plank with your feet? I find that my weights are to near the flor, so my hand can barely fit in there, That's why it hurts and it's difficult to hold on.
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Ah, maybe that's it. I do it from my feet. My weights are a little bit higher off the ground, which I think leads to me losing my balance lol but that could be why you are having some pain.
  • Peta314
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback Sammie!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Well, I was sick all the weekend and skipped three days in a raw. Will catch up tomorrow.
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Hey guys! Happy Halloween! I'm a Spartan Racer haha.

10h3tdz.jpg

Just wanted to drop in and say to keep going! Don't fall victim to the candy and sweets, and push forward in your workouts. You guys are amazing!

Congrats on finishing it! You look great!
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!!! This workout definitely isn't one you can do when feeling under the weather ... at least not for me!
  • Peta314
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    Well, I was sick all the weekend and skipped three days in a raw. Will catch up tomorrow.
    I hope you get better soon!

• Peta314
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi! How was your weekend?!?! How is everyone doing? I want to share with you that I'm 3 workouts away of finishing the 30DS! I'm soo happy, that I couldn't wait till the end of the week to take my measurements. So, since I started on the 5th of October till today I have lost 4Kgs (8.8 pounds) and 23cm approximately (9 inches). Inches lost in my tummy, legs and bum, but i have gained on my biceps. That's pretty good I think! :D

Do any of you know which program to do next? I was thinking of Ripped in 30 or Body Revolution. However it would be great to continue the journey with you guys, so let me know if anyone wants to continue with me with a particular workout. B)

Have a nice week and keep shredding!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    I am back on track! Just finished Level 2. Will do Day 1 Level 3 tomorrow!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Peta314 wrote: »
    Hi! How was your weekend?!?! How is everyone doing? I want to share with you that I'm 3 workouts away of finishing the 30DS! I'm soo happy, that I couldn't wait till the end of the week to take my measurements. So, since I started on the 5th of October till today I have lost 4Kgs (8.8 pounds) and 23cm approximately (9 inches). Inches lost in my tummy, legs and bum, but i have gained on my biceps. That's pretty good I think! :D

Do any of you know which program to do next? I was thinking of Ripped in 30 or Body Revolution. However it would be great to continue the journey with you guys, so let me know if anyone wants to continue with me with a particular workout. B)

Have a nice week and keep shredding!

Wow - these are great numbers! I am nowhere near you :) I lost some inches, and will hopefully lose more in 10 more days. I did not lose much weight though :)
    I'd love to try Ripped in 30 once I am done with the Shred! :)
  • Aine8046
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!!! This workout definitely isn't one you can do when feeling under the weather ... at least not for me!
    Peta314 wrote: »
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    I hope you get better soon!

Thanks, I am back! :)
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Wow, AWESOME work!! I was thinking of doing Ripped in 30 when I am done too. I just did level 3 day 2 yesterday, though, so it might take me a few weeks to start. My goal is just to be done with level 3 by next week because I go on vacation the 15th! I've been so darn busy.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! The Race was great as was Halloween. I'm sore EVERYWHERE, but dang, it's worth it. Did a ton of burpees, just because I used to be the admin for a challenge of 100 burpees a day and so my old groupies made me get down and burpee out with them haha. I did a good few for failed obstacles too, I failed three of them and you get a 30 burpee penalty for those.

Great job on the shred guys! I'm so excited to see so much progress! Congrats to all! Love you guys!

I was so excited at this pic because my arms have never had anything remotely resembling a muscle LOL
    2m29nip.jpg
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    That's so awesome, great job!!! I hate burpees, I give you so much credit!!!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Did Day 1 level 3 tonight! It is harder than level 2 for sure and I liked it more! I did not have any issues with the third strength routine. I mean it'hard, but my hands did not hut. Maybe you can ty different dumbells? Or have your hand on the floor and a dumbell right next to your hand so you pick it up...