Welcome!

Options

Replies

• Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Well, I am sore this morning! I was not sore when I switched from Level 1 to Level 2... Maybe this is due to 3 day break, maybe Level 3 is much harder than level 2, but I FEEL it! :)
  • Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the advice Aine, tomorrow is my last workout! Yeas finally L3D10 Oh I can't believe it! I will give everything I've got, and I will try what you say of having the dumbbells nearby and grabbing them for the pull.

Sammie, great news, let me know if you want to follow with ripped in 30 after your vacation. Where are you going? Hope you can rest after all the hard work!

mrmrsvoekel you look amazing! I don't think I'm capable of doing so many burpees! So thankful that Jillian didn't have any of those on the 30DS!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Peta314 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the advice Aine, tomorrow is my last workout! Yeas finally L3D10 Oh I can't believe it! I will give everything I've got, and I will try what you say of having the dumbbells nearby and grabbing them for the pull.

Sammie, great news, let me know if you want to follow with ripped in 30 after your vacation. Where are you going? Hope you can rest after all the hard work!

mrmrsvoekel you look amazing! I don't think I'm capable of doing so many burpees! So thankful that Jillian didn't have any of those on the 30DS!

Congratulations on finishing!
    I did Day 2 Level 3 today. Plie jumps are tough... :smiley:
  • Sammie51013
    Sammie51013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Peta, AMAZING! How do you feel?? I'm so happy for you! I would be interested in Ripped in 30 after my trip. I get back the 23rd. We are going to St John in the USVI :smiley:

Aine - Plie jumps made my thighs soooooo sore!!! They are brutal and I don't even go all the way down!
  • Peta314
    Options
    OHHH I FEEEEL SOOOO GOOOD!! I'M FINALLY DONE! FINISHED!! :D
    After gym memberships (tried that twice), group supports (tried that 3 times), this is the first time I conquered a whole month of taking care of myself without wasting money and did everything on my own. I committed to the 30DS, even though it was very very tough for me. I also committed to login my food intake in MFP, just trying to make healthier choices without starving and while eating things I like.
    It is hard, specially being a woman with the damn hormones. I sometimes stayed at the same weight for 13 days in a row, and after my period, lost like 1,5 Kgs (3.3 pounds) in 2 days... our body sometimes seems crazy. But such a good feeling when you don't let the scale discourage you, and you keep on going. Because, if you do things at least a 75-80% of the time right, you will most definitely see results in the long run. So, a month has passed, I finished the shred, and even though I haven't taken my measurements yet, I can tell that I'm better than a month ago. I will let you know my finally results when I measure and weigh myself tomorrow morning.
    I still have like 15kgs left to lose (33 pounds), and I would love to be in shape and be able to follow Natalie next time. Unfortunately, I have had an injury for more than 6 years now, that after this workout has gotten even worse. It's a Labral Tear (probably a femoracetabular impingement too), and it's damn hurtful! But when I stopped working out, I gained fat. So I'm not stopping now. The doctor says to switch to swimming, but I don't do that very well. And I'm 29 and not willing to stop exercising because my body needs to move and be in shape. I will probably have surgery next year, once I lose the weight (because if I do it now I won't be able to workout for 2 months). In the meantime, I'll keep going on.

SO,I WISH THAT ALL OF YOU CAN FINISH STRONG, so that you can feel as amazing as me after accomplishing this program! And let us know if you would like to continue with some other program. It would be great to continue with this group.

Thanks for the support guys!

Besos!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Peta314 wrote: »
    OHHH I FEEEEL SOOOO GOOOD!! I'M FINALLY DONE! FINISHED!! :D
    After gym memberships (tried that twice), group supports (tried that 3 times), this is the first time I conquered a whole month of taking care of myself without wasting money and did everything on my own. I committed to the 30DS, even though it was very very tough for me. I also committed to login my food intake in MFP, just trying to make healthier choices without starving and while eating things I like.
    It is hard, specially being a woman with the damn hormones. I sometimes stayed at the same weight for 13 days in a row, and after my period, lost like 1,5 Kgs (3.3 pounds) in 2 days... our body sometimes seems crazy. But such a good feeling when you don't let the scale discourage you, and you keep on going. Because, if you do things at least a 75-80% of the time right, you will most definitely see results in the long run. So, a month has passed, I finished the shred, and even though I haven't taken my measurements yet, I can tell that I'm better than a month ago. I will let you know my finally results when I measure and weigh myself tomorrow morning.
    I still have like 15kgs left to lose (33 pounds), and I would love to be in shape and be able to follow Natalie next time. Unfortunately, I have had an injury for more than 6 years now, that after this workout has gotten even worse. It's a Labral Tear (probably a femoracetabular impingement too), and it's damn hurtful! But when I stopped working out, I gained fat. So I'm not stopping now. The doctor says to switch to swimming, but I don't do that very well. And I'm 29 and not willing to stop exercising because my body needs to move and be in shape. I will probably have surgery next year, once I lose the weight (because if I do it now I won't be able to workout for 2 months). In the meantime, I'll keep going on.

SO,I WISH THAT ALL OF YOU CAN FINISH STRONG, so that you can feel as amazing as me after accomplishing this program! And let us know if you would like to continue with some other program. It would be great to continue with this group.

Thanks for the support guys!

Besos!

Congratulations! I am very-very happy for you! You are amazing!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Did Day 3 tonight! One more week and I'll be with you, Peta!
    ps Plie jumps were easier today :)
  • Peta314
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thank you Aine! Plie jumps were pretty hard for me too.

Okey so here are my final results:
    - 4 kgs = 8.8 pounds lost
    - 23-25cm = between 9 - 9.8 inches
    (can't know for sure because it's hard to measure in the exact same spot every time).

That's the result of the 30DS + healthy choices with MFP.

Go for it guys! Let us know how you are doing! :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job Peta! Congrats, those are some impressive numbers!

You guys are all doing so great!

I've been off track due to some virus that's going around and got not just one, but both of my kids :( Spartan race was great and burpees are something love to hate. They work everything, but man do they hurt

TGIF :) This weekend is my birthday, omg.. 30!
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Peta, those are amazing results!!! Congratulations!! Your hard work paid off :smile:

mrmrsvoelkel - I hope you feel better in time to celebrate! Happy Birthday!!!!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Great job Peta! Congrats, those are some impressive numbers!

You guys are all doing so great!

I've been off track due to some virus that's going around and got not just one, but both of my kids :( Spartan race was great and burpees are something love to hate. They work everything, but man do they hurt

TGIF :) This weekend is my birthday, omg.. 30!

Happy birthday, mrmrsvoelkel! :)
    30 is a wonderful age!
  • Aine8046
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I missed my shred yesterday, but did Day 4 Lev 3 today! I also have an hour of jogging scheduled after lunch!
  • Peta314
    Options
    Thank you Sammie!

mrmrsvoelkel, I'm sorry we are sick. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 is done!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    Day 5 Level 3 is done!
    Day 6 is done!

• Sammie51013
    Options
    Nice job, you're in the home stretch!! I am really falling off the wagon. I have level 3 day 5 completed, but have been so busy with appointments and work this week. I feel like I am making excuses, but I really have been exhausted. I am hoping to do day 6 tonight.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Thanks guys, I was really sick. That virus tore me up, so I spent my 30th birthday on the bathroom floor :( but it's over now and I'm just trying to get my bodies strength back up. It's hard when I can't eat any food yet.

Great job on all the progress guys!
  • Sammie51013
    Options
    Oh no, that sounds terrible! Take it easy and don't push yourself. I had a really bad stomach virus and as soon as I got better, I was so hungry for real food I devoured a cheeseburger ... bad idea!!!! Just work on getting better
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Oh no, that sounds terrible! Take it easy and don't push yourself. I had a really bad stomach virus and as soon as I got better, I was so hungry for real food I devoured a cheeseburger ... bad idea!!!! Just work on getting better

Yeah I've been really hungry, but I know I have to eat soup and rehydrate and yadda yadda yadda that the dr told me lol. I miss chicken strips lol
  • Peta314
    Options
    Mrmrsvoekel, so sorry to hear that you were sick on your birthday. I hope you are feeling better now!