Awesome job bruceapple.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Back in November I wrote about my winter coat that I had hidden away because it no longer fit. Having lost some weight, I had wanted to try it on, but I was sort of scared, and since it's been a shockingly mild winter here, I've been putting if off. Yesterday I finally got the courage, and it fits! And that was over a shirt and a light fleece pullover. I am ridiculously happy about it!! [I really, really love this coat, and it was a big splurge for me a few years ago, I've been a bit heartbroken over it for the past few winters.]
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I am ridiculously happy about it!!

Nothing ridiculous about it, wear it with style!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Bibliocephalus.... Good for you.. im really happy for you :)
  • bibliocephalus
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I really love that coat, I was over the moon to be able to wear it again!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    This weekend when I went grocery shopping, someone parked too close to my car on the drivers side. I saw the gap and thought, "I'll never fit." I'm going to have to climb over from the passenger side. But when I tried it, I made it in the drivers side with some room to spare. I didn't even have to open my door all the way so it hit the other car.
  • bibliocephalus
    Options
    Oh BRaye, what a wonderful, concrete example of your progress! It's things like this that keep me motivated-- there's nothing quite like that feeling, when you realize you move through space differently, more easily now.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    BRaye... You are truly amazing!!!
    Congratulations!!
  • bibliocephalus
    Options
    I've noticed that my stomach isn't in the way of my knees on the exercise equipment at the gym anymore!! (rowing, recumbent bike, etc.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    my stomach isn't in the way of my knees on the exercise equipment

Great for you! You are doing so well - inspiring!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Bibliocephalus>.... that's the best result Ever!!! no stomach getting in the way.. well done xx
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Old/New sweatpants. My wife & I were packing up some clothes that are now too large for us and she gave me a pair of sweatpants back. I had originally gotten them a couple years ago for Christmas and they didn't fit. She took them and now has lost enough that they are too big for her. I tried them on and they fit perfectly.
  • bibliocephalus
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Old/New sweatpants. My wife & I were packing up some clothes that are now too large for us
    How awesome, congratulations to you both!

• BRaye325
    Options
    I went to the car wash today and noticed they were offering a nice discount when you bought tokens for 5 washes. I inquired with the attendant and he said, "I'm sorry, you have to be at least 55 to qualify for that discount." - fine print I neglected to read. I told him I am 56 and he didn't believe me, had to prove it to him. My first senior discount and an NSV at the same time!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    WTG BRaye325
    High five to that :D
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    My NSV today was a 1 mile swim @ 32 minutes, equals (matches) my Personal Best
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Bruceapple wrote: »

AWESOME!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Bruceapple wrote: »

I wish these forums had a 'Like' button.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Great NSV Bruceapple...